Best trick for Sharecash?
2014-02-16, 04:48 PM,
ive been doing sharecash for 1 week. and i get $5 on my first 3 days then. after my youtube has been banned. I cant get any downloads.. i repeat my steps and still i cnat get any leads. . can anyone tell me other trick to get a download.? or where to post my links

thanks
2014-02-16, 04:51 PM,
(2014-02-16, 04:48 PM)hersheyko13 Wrote: ive been doing sharecash for 1 week. and i get $5 on my first 3 days then. after my youtube has been banned. I cant get any downloads.. i repeat my steps and still i cnat get any leads. . can anyone tell me other trick to get a download.? or where to post my links

thanks

make about 5-6 channels per niche on youtube, you can do some tweaks on it.. like enabling Comment Filters to avoid bad comments on your video.. after 5-6 days buy some likes and views..

[Image: eOKOotU.jpg]
2014-02-16, 04:54 PM,
(2014-02-16, 04:51 PM)theinocent9090 Wrote:
(2014-02-16, 04:48 PM)hersheyko13 Wrote: ive been doing sharecash for 1 week. and i get $5 on my first 3 days then. after my youtube has been banned. I cant get any downloads.. i repeat my steps and still i cnat get any leads. . can anyone tell me other trick to get a download.? or where to post my links

thanks

make about 5-6 channels per niche on youtube, you can do some tweaks on it.. like enabling Comment Filters to avoid bad comments on your video.. after 5-6 days buy some likes and views..

well thats my trick. and one of my trics is create a 5 yt accounts and comment to each other.
2014-02-16, 04:59 PM,
(2014-02-16, 04:54 PM)hersheyko13 Wrote:

thanks

well thats my trick. and one of my trics is create a 5 yt accounts and comment to each other.

don't do that.. it clears that those channels are your's.. if it's not earning you money then there will be High Competition in your niche.. how many videos you upload per channel ?

[Image: eOKOotU.jpg]
2014-02-16, 07:20 PM,
(2014-02-16, 04:59 PM)theinocent9090 Wrote:

thanks

don't do that.. it clears that those channels are your's.. if it's not earning you money then there will be High Competition in your niche.. how many videos you upload per channel ?

1 video per channel.
2014-02-16, 07:29 PM,

thanks

5-6 channels per account?
- thats kinda stupid in my oppinion make accounts instead, clean history everytime login in, to another account, that reduces the risk of all your niche videos getting taken down on the same time.

And why buy views and likes?
- You must be one hell of a pro youtube ranker, youtube algorithm can tell if you buy views, trust me, they got statistics to see how much your viewers view the video like one person 70sec and another 5 secounds would be normal, but view providers normally get all the viewers to see the video 80secounds, which is kinda obvious View sale.

My advise, Keyword Research - find 5 Keywords you want to rank.
Make 5 Accounts 2 Videos on each. 2 Videos to each Keyword.
Try different methods on the 2 videos on each keyword, to find better methods to rank on youtube, and to stay ranked longer.

If you find Unsaturated niches, make alot of keywords to it, so you take nearly all profit from that niche until it gets saturated.

Uhm, i guess that was it.
Pm me if you need help to something :)
2014-02-16, 07:44 PM,
(2014-02-16, 07:29 PM)rakhwas Wrote:

thanks

- thats kinda stupid in my oppinion make accounts instead, clean history everytime login in, to another account, that reduces the risk of all your niche videos getting taken down on the same time.

- You must be one hell of a pro youtube ranker, youtube algorithm can tell if you buy views, trust me, they got statistics to see how much your viewers view the video like one person 70sec and another 5 secounds would be normal, but view providers normally get all the viewers to see the video 80secounds, which is kinda obvious View sale.

Try different methods on the 2 videos on each keyword, to find better methods to rank on youtube, and to stay ranked longer.

If you find Unsaturated niches, make alot of keywords to it, so you take nearly all profit from that niche until it gets saturated.

5 youtube account. and all of them got banned in the same day. :( and i dont buy views and likes.

Look:
/watch?v=CN043FWNWKU

this is my lates yt vid. I created the video and the fake application. . I really want to earn money in PPD or CPA. Im willing to be an apprentince and follow what my master will tell me to do. im a graduating student and really want to do CPA or PPD FULLTIME
2014-02-16, 07:47 PM,
(2014-02-16, 07:44 PM)hersheyko13 Wrote:
(2014-02-16, 04:51 PM)theinocent9090 Wrote: make about 5-6 channels per niche on youtube, you can do some tweaks on it.. like enabling Comment Filters to avoid bad comments on your video.. after 5-6 days buy some likes and views..

5 youtube account. and all of them got banned in the same day. :( and i dont buy views and likes.

Look:
/watch?v=CN043FWNWKU

this is my lates yt vid. I created the video and the fake application. . I really want to earn money in PPD or CPA. Im willing to be an apprentince and follow what my master will tell me to do. im a graduating student and really want to do CPA or PPD FULLTIME

Remember to clear cookies / history, make proper SEO, in the video.
Get a great keyword desinty etc.

You can use CCleaner to clear cookies etc, or else there is a browser on this forum which dosnt save any information :)
2014-02-16, 07:54 PM,
(2014-02-16, 07:47 PM)rakhwas Wrote:
(2014-02-16, 04:54 PM)hersheyko13 Wrote: well thats my trick. and one of my trics is create a 5 yt accounts and comment to each other.

Look:
/watch?v=CN043FWNWKU

You can use CCleaner to clear cookies etc, or else there is a browser on this forum which dosnt save any information :)

yah i always do that. clear cookies and even change my IP. so now i only have 1 youtube account with 1 channel and my earnings are zero in sharecash
2014-02-16, 08:02 PM,
(2014-02-16, 07:54 PM)hersheyko13 Wrote:
(2014-02-16, 07:47 PM)rakhwas Wrote:
(2014-02-16, 04:59 PM)theinocent9090 Wrote: don't do that.. it clears that those channels are your's.. if it's not earning you money then there will be High Competition in your niche.. how many videos you upload per channel ?

Look:
/watch?v=CN043FWNWKU

yah i always do that. clear cookies and even change my IP. so now i only have 1 youtube account with 1 channel and my earnings are zero in sharecash

Keep working, and ranking.
And make sure your niches is HQ as possible!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone Else having Issue loggin IN Sharecash vegetajgd 6 230 2017-05-18, 12:39 PM
Last Post: charli087
  [HELP] Payoneer + sharecash hopsa 4 270 2017-04-05, 03:02 AM
Last Post: shadow98
  ShareCash - NEW FACE! DrKent 30 4,415 2017-01-26, 08:02 PM
Last Post: dean911
  [HELP] Yt Pva account trick Raman saab 5 979 2016-12-31, 05:57 PM
Last Post: lurkingh
  Sharecash | Still good? mrpo 13 2,198 2016-11-16, 12:37 AM
Last Post: MrAliAsad

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB