Best network for french niches?
2014-10-13, 01:50 AM,
Hi guys, I have been using CPAgrip as my only network, and I love them. However, now that I wanna wander into french niches it is becoming hard to get FR pins unlocked.

I am thinking about going with CPAlead for french niches.

What are you guys doing?
2014-10-13, 01:52 AM,
I don't do french niches but I heard CPALead pays good for french offers, they also won't ban you for using BH niches.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2014-10-13, 01:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-13, 01:57 AM by Kaninomayn.)
(2014-10-13, 01:52 AM)Vortex Wrote: I don't do french niches but I heard CPALead pays good for french offers, they also won't ban you for using BH niches.

Yeah excatly ^

However, I really don't wanna go from having net 7 to something like net 30 :(
2014-10-13, 02:11 AM,
You can test Adwork Media and Blue Track Media as well, they have some pretty good offers for FR market.
Latest Thanks - View all

AdWork Media(2014-11-09 10:10 AM) 

PM ME IF YOU NEED SOME HELP TO GET APPROVED WITH - CRAKREVENUEˇˇ

[Image: JQdY0fL.png]

2014-10-13, 02:12 AM,
(2014-10-13, 02:11 AM)Darster Wrote: You can test Adwork Media and Blue Track Media as well, they have some pretty good offers for FR market.

Hmm but my niche is not very clean and a bit BH.
How would AWM react to this? Aren't they a strict company?
2014-10-13, 02:14 AM,
CPALead is okey.
I still looking for Adworkmedia review.

I also wanna know about CPALead + AWM weekly or Bi-Weekly payment requirements.
2014-10-13, 02:19 AM,
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Cpalead-...nch-clicks
nah cpalead isint good. well for me it isint lolz.

im using adclay right now. gonna see how they workout. looks promising. adworkmedia is pretty good too.
2014-10-13, 02:20 AM,
(2014-10-13, 02:19 AM)Mσney Wrote: /Thread-Cpalead-faking-french-clicks
nah cpalead isint good. well for me it isint lolz.

im using adclay right now. gonna see how they workout. looks promising. adworkmedia is pretty good too.

Are Adworkmedia very strict?
2014-10-13, 02:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-13, 02:24 PM by CPAGripJohn.)
(2014-10-13, 01:50 AM)Kaninomayn Wrote: Hi guys, I have been using CPAgrip as my only network, and I love them. However, now that I wanna wander into french niches it is becoming hard to get FR pins unlocked.

What are you guys doing?

Hey mate, I certainly understand your frustration with our approvals process. I promise there is a reason for it, and that reason ultimately benefits your earnings. The reason we are able to provide excellent France performance is simply because advertisers know they can expect high quality from us.

Our rules aren't arbitrary. There isn't a single network that allows the words HACK, CR@CK or FREE on their landing pages...but many networks allow you to run it until you get caught. Then they ban all of your earnings and you are left with nothing. CPAGrip allows you to be approved by people with industry experience to make sure you arent violating any rules. This means the campaigns you are approved for, you get to keep your earnings with no risk of losing them. Pretty cool, huh?

Not to mention, all you have to do is avoid using the words HACK/CR@CK/FREE on your creatives. Easy, right? Almost every single publisher I've ever spoken with has gotten approved very easily by following these rules and:

1) you benefit from not getting a surprise shadow ban or reversal because you broke rules that the network should have been enforcing that they were not

2) you benefit from leveraging our tremendous advertiser relationships. because our advertising partners know we aren't promoting illegitimate niches, we have awesome performance in France.

That said, if you're still not convinced I wish you well and much success with your campaigns. Cheers!

John
Latest Thanks - View all

Dragoner(2014-11-09 06:24 PM) 
2014-10-13, 06:25 PM,
(2014-10-13, 03:43 PM)Double-Double Wrote:
(2014-10-13, 01:50 AM)Kaninomayn Wrote: Hi guys, I have been using CPAgrip as my only network, and I love them. However, now that I wanna wander into french niches it is becoming hard to get FR pins unlocked.

What are you guys doing?

You're nuts buddy, CPAGrip is the best network for FR submits (for me at least)
Its easy to get your FR locker approved just be a bit creative and/or read the news section of CPAGrip, if you dont get your FR locker approved then basically no other network wants it either (or you will end up in huge amounts of bad leads)

Stats from yesterdays CPAGrip FR conversions:

Yeah buddy you convinced me. I also really love CPAgrip, and I should really just stick to them with FR niches :)

As you said, if CPAgrip doesn't want them, then no other sites wants.
I'll stick with CPAgrip for french niches :)

You write french urself or get translation service?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Incentive Converting Network? Predatorius 6 317 Yesterday, 12:03 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 79 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi
  Understand What's Impacting French Pins' Kzed 12 308 2017-11-24, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Kzed
  What are best PPI network? Pirata 9 453 2017-11-24, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Pirata
  [ NEED FRENCH TRANSLATION ] Would appreciate any help! Mesina 2 142 2017-11-21, 11:32 PM
Last Post: detalyemo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top