Best method to learn to code
11-30-2016, 01:39 AM
Hello everyone,
I am trying to get into web development. What was the best method to learn for you? Just watch tutorials? Thank you for any tips

Thank you
 Thanks given by: nattanin
11-30-2016, 01:57 AM
what language you wana learn?
I prefer learning from video with live editor
11-30-2016, 01:58 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2016 01:58 AM by instagramteam.)
I am trying to learn javascript and PHP. I have CCS and HTML down.

Any good website with tutorials?
11-30-2016, 02:07 AM
Best learning method for me is to build a site and actively google whatever I need help with, It works far times better seeing the code used in context than just random examples.
 Thanks given by: _Anjou
11-30-2016, 02:19 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2016 02:19 AM by kderow.)
Well, focus on one thing, do it and watch a lot of examples (these will help you to understand how the code works). Don't focus on many things at once, because you will be lost fastly. Also, watch YouTube tutorials, Udemy and you can also try OpenClassRooms and W3Schools.

There you have some links that might help you:

TheNewBoston
PHPCademy
Web Development Workshop
 Thanks given by: Antonio
11-30-2016, 07:23 AM
Get the basics as "fast" as possible and start your own projects.

By basics I mean, variables, loops, conditions, functions and maybe a bit of object oriented programming. This is enough to start small projects that interest you. Find problems you have and try to solve them with the help of Google. Don't hesitate to use Google and if you can't find an answer (which is not really possible for small projects) ask on Quora, StackOverflow, here or other forums.

Also, read the documentation, most answers are inside ;)

Don't spend too much time on revisited problems like making a quiz or a calculator, you will probably not learn a lot and get bored quickly.
Do you need ideas ? Well make a custom dashboard to monitor your CPA's earnings using your Network's API, a basic split testing script, a basic cloaker, etc.
You will spend a lot of time looking for answers but it is ok, this how you will learn the most stuff and with time it will get a lot easier.

When you reached a point where your projects start to get bigger, learn version control, software architecture and things that interest you (network protocols, operating systems, compilers, scaling,...)

Also, read a lot of code, participate on GitHub, even if it means pushing some documentation you wrote.

In a few months you will be able to tackle most common problems and in a few years you'll be a good programmer.
 Thanks given by: h0ck
11-30-2016, 07:48 AM
I would say learning coding from free youtube channel are really good, they really good.

Especially channel like thenewboston.

Don't dwell around after you've learn, learn a few video and get hands-on with it.
12-02-2016, 02:07 AM
Practice every day, and get a good book, stay away from youtube tutorials you will thank me one day.
04-20-2017, 07:41 PM
(11-30-2016 01:39 AM)instagramteam Wrote:  Hello everyone,
I am trying to get into web development. What was the best method to learn for you? Just watch tutorials? Thank you for any tips

Thank you

I learn from codeacademy.com they have an editor with step by step tons of things there check it out.
And when you know a little bit you can correct with StackOverflow.com ;)

PS: You need to code to learn, error next step error next step etc. Try to make a simple project and work on it until it works. If you need help hit me up .
05-23-2017, 05:02 AM
I really want to learn from scratch to know the basic. At least getting to know the basic should help improve me on the core program. Which program would you recommend I learn first?

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
[REQUEST] Comment box with moderation HTML code iamrichsoon 606 12-25-2016 05:51 AM
Last Post: CegaFin
How to make this code? ngengs 722 12-18-2016 09:51 PM
Last Post: bryan1
Cpagrip Url Locker Html Code ashu55 1,987 10-30-2016 07:42 PM
Last Post: baxxx
i need like this code please Whee 1,156 07-29-2016 07:40 AM
Last Post: Diskretni
HttpWebRequest POST Method Visual Basic . net QwertySon 1,261 03-17-2016 02:59 PM
Last Post: QwertySon

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top