Best Proxies for Changing IP
2014-05-26, 09:45 AM,
hello everyone,
I have been told that if I make accounts on youtube and post videos for hacks, I will need to use different IP's because Youtube can track me and delete all my videos if they are connected on one IP, or even worse, ban my IP.
Time warner cable is my ISP (it is static). What is the best way that I can change my IP address? What proxies would you recommend for USA? (cheapest/reliable).

Also, are there any other steps I can take to be more protect online. I know that using firefox in private mode helps a lot. Anything else?

Much Thanks guys!

Cooper
2014-05-26, 10:56 AM,
I usually buy semi dedicated proxies from buyproxies.org. I choose semi dedicated since it's cheaper and didn't feel like it will be much different from dedicated anyway.

To use the proxies, I installed a new instance of firefox separate from my usual browsing needs. Use firefox portable for this. install click and clean plugin and foxyproxy plugin on it.

Then I make an excel file to track my accounts and which proxy goes with it.

If I want to use an account first I clean my browser first, choose the correct proxy, and just login.
Latest Thanks - View all

Cooper(2014-05-27 12:29 AM) 
2014-05-27, 12:29 AM,
(2014-05-26, 10:56 AM)Nikasopiteki Wrote: I usually buy semi dedicated proxies from buyproxies.org. I choose semi dedicated since it's cheaper and didn't feel like it will be much different from dedicated anyway.

To use the proxies, I installed a new instance of firefox separate from my usual browsing needs. Use firefox portable for this. install click and clean plugin and foxyproxy plugin on it.

Then I make an excel file to track my accounts and which proxy goes with it.

If I want to use an account first I clean my browser first, choose the correct proxy, and just login.

what do those plug-ins do?
2014-05-27, 08:42 AM,
Click&Clean is for mainly cleaning up your cookies so they couldn't track you.

FoxyProxy is for changing proxies easier so you don't need to go to firefox options and retype your proxy when you need them. Just need to type it in the plugin once and you can change proxies within two clicks.
Latest Thanks - View all

Cooper(2014-05-27 12:19 PM) 
2014-05-27, 12:19 PM,
(2014-05-27, 08:42 AM)Nikasopiteki Wrote: Click&Clean is for mainly cleaning up your cookies so they couldn't track you.

FoxyProxy is for changing proxies easier so you don't need to go to firefox options and retype your proxy when you need them. Just need to type it in the plugin once and you can change proxies within two clicks.

awesome. Thanks for your help man! It is much appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  How do you make multiple proxies from a dedicated server? Mesina 1 181 2017-11-13, 04:41 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  proxies for cpa and instagram bacharoun 8 413 2017-08-22, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Saikhai
  [Help] regarding changing youtube video language? flash_drive 3 193 2017-07-24, 06:25 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Should I use proxies for youtube? IanJohnson 4 429 2017-06-15, 10:59 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top