Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Best Programming Languages/Frameworks for beginners?
2018-08-03, 09:19 PM,
C++ is not the best of ideas for a beginner.

If you're talking in terms of front-end which I assume you mean web development then the easiest language of all is for sure HTML and your CSS.
If you're interested in building software then start learning C# or VB. VB is a little simpler when it comes to the syntax.
2018-08-04, 01:20 AM,
(2018-08-03, 09:19 PM)CreateAutomate Wrote: If you're interested in building software then start learning C# or VB. VB is a little simpler when it comes to the syntax.

... and it can be decompiled back into the source code, even if it has been obfuscated.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-08-04, 01:56 AM,
(2018-08-04, 01:20 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-08-03, 09:19 PM)CreateAutomate Wrote: If you're interested in building software then start learning C# or VB. VB is a little simpler when it comes to the syntax.

... and it can be decompiled back into the source code, even if it has been obfuscated.

Anything that is built in this world, can be picked apart. I don't think this is going to be an issue for the OP. He simply asked for a basic programming language or a framework to get started on as a beginner.
2018-08-14, 11:25 PM,
Besides basic HTML, CSS, and Javascript, there are so many frameworks/languages. And every job post seems to require different skills.
2018-08-29, 11:11 PM,
I recommend you do Python from Codecademy.

I started (learning) coding in January and by March I already had my first project, which you can find it here https://github.com/ChrisRoark/beagle_scraper

I really recommend Python because it's easy to learn and debug (note: this is an interpreted language, so once you finish your script you can just run it to check for bugs, there is no need to compile it).
2018-09-25, 04:18 AM,
The previous article showed you what the communication between web clients and servers looks like, the nature of HTTP requests and responses, and what a server-side web application needs to do in order to respond to requests from a web browser. With this knowledge under our belt, it's time to explore how web frameworks can simplify these tasks, and give you an idea of how you'd choose a framework for your first server-side web application.
2018-10-04, 01:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-10-04, 01:07 PM by Antonio.)
You are specifically asking for a beginner in the affiliate marketing world, I would 100% tell you Javascript would be the way to go.
Not only in the affiliate marketing world, but if you want to, in the future, become a Web Developer.

For the affiliate marketing point of view, front end is king, and Javascript along side HTML and CSS makes you a king of front end and making the best possible user experience leads to converting users which means money.

Not only this, but once you get good at it you're not limited at all to front end or web development, with the coming of Node JS you can pretty much develop anything, both front end and back end, web, or native desktop and mobile apps. Right now Javascript is the most popular language in the world.

Long story short, in my 10 year experience in the affiliate marketing world as a marketer and right now as a web developer, I'd recommend Javascript, if you don't really care about the front-end and want cheap servers, you can also go for PHP.

Don't go for C++ or any low level languages, I wouldn't recommend that at all for a beginner or anyone that doenst have a proper computer science background.

Youtube Rank Checker - Free and Online Tool
2018-11-02, 11:50 AM,
You should learn JavaScript. You will learn it easily and later you can use it for backend through nodejs. As I think you want to create websites, you should start with this. :