Best Programming Languages/Frameworks for beginners?
2018-07-02, 11:23 AM,
What programming languages/frameworks should I start with as a beginner in the affiliate marketing (including front/backend).
Share This Thread :

2018-07-02, 11:32 AM,
Backend

If you really want to invest into your future and be OS independent then I recommend C++ (not to be mixed up with C#).

- It runs under Linux, Windows, macOS, Android, iOS etc.
- It can't be decompiled (like C#, Java, VB.Net etc.).
- It's very fast.
- It's extremely stable.

Frontend

PHP 7

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-02, 11:41 AM,
i think c++ is the best for beginners it's depend on in trust of students which they want to learn
2018-07-02, 12:13 PM,
Hey there,

I wouldn't really recommend you C++ like guys above me, since you are just beginning i think C++ may be too complicated and scare you off before you even start learning so to speak. First i would like to tell you that learning programming is long and continuous process, but if you have passion and will to work hard you will surely succeed. I would recommend you to go with Python to get your feet wet and then see what interests you the most when you learn the basics. That is if you want to work in this field in the future.

If you simply wanted to learn something to help you with your affiliate marketing journey then i wouldn't actually recommend learning anything from these mentioned languages, since in my opinion it takes a lot of time and dedication to actually learn some of mentioned languages here. In that case i would recommend you to learn HTML, CSS and basics of JavaScript since that can significantly help you with landing pages and your websites which are essential in affiliate marketing.

This is only my opinion thought, i'm currently 3rd year on College and we're doing Java here heavily, i'm surely not experienced as CharlieHarper , so his advice is probably a lot better, this is just my opinion.

Regards and Good luck with whatever you decide mate!

Just don't give up!
Latest Thanks - View all

CreateAutomate(2018-08-04 12:49 AM) CreateAutomate(2018-08-04 12:49 AM) 
2018-07-05, 12:20 PM,
(2018-07-02, 11:32 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: Backend

If you really want to invest into your future and be OS independent then I recommend C++ (not to be mixed up with C#).

- It runs under Linux, Windows, macOS, Android, iOS etc.
- It can't be decompiled (like C#, Java, VB.Net etc.).
- It's very fast.
- It's extremely stable.

Frontend

PHP 7

Let me add my two cents here.

You forgot to include what many would consider the Swiss-knife language for general programming, Python. Huge ecosystem ,and easy to understand as it almost reads like plain English.

I would highly recommend that noobies DO NOT go the route of picking up C++(c++14 or c++17) as their "best" programming languages. It will not be a walk in the park. Instead pick up a language like Go, simple, easy to use and compiles to Mac, Linux and Windows to a simple static binary.

Also, everything can be decompiled although I think you might meant that c++ can't be decompiled to bytecode because there isn't any to begin as it goes straight to native code which is harder to debug.

For the frontend , I get it that you know have php 7.1+ that improved php's speed from what it used to be. You guys also have the Symfony framework and of course, Laravel. With that being said, why not recommend NodeJS and/or Elixir. They are both excellent options for the front-end.
2018-07-05, 01:08 PM,
(2018-07-05, 12:20 PM)WhiteGirl Wrote: You forgot to include what many would consider the Swiss-knife language for general programming, Python. Huge ecosystem ,and easy to understand as it almost reads like plain English.

Python is no programming language, it's a scripting language like PHP.

Additionally why to start with Python, if there is the chance that your project has to be scaled up later? Python has too many limits, bottle necks and speed restrictions, to be used on a real server cluster.

Nobody would use iMacros to set up a distributed server solution or standalone service panel.

Quote:Also, everything can be decompiled although I think you might meant that c++ can't be decompiled to bytecode because there isn't any to begin as it goes straight to native code which is harder to debug.

C++ produces native code, native code can't be decompiled, only disassembled (Assembler commands, basically).

C#, VB.Net, Java etc. could be easily decompiled into the source code, even by a beginner.

If you plan to sell your software, you should always go with a native code language (e. g. C++) to prevent any decompilation, code theft, copycat projects etc.

There is a reason why even poor Android Java apps include native code libraries written in C and C++ for security related tasks (encryption, encoding, signatures, licensing etc.).

2018-07-05, 01:24 PM,
(2018-07-05, 01:08 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-07-05, 12:20 PM)WhiteGirl Wrote: You forgot to include what many would consider the Swiss-knife language for general programming, Python. Huge ecosystem ,and easy to understand as it almost reads like plain English.

Python is no programming language, it's a scripting language like PHP.

Additionally why to start with Python, if there is the chance that your project has to be scaled up later? Python has too many limits, bottle necks and speed restrictions, to be used on a real server cluster.

Nobody would use iMacros to set up a distributed server solution or standalone service panel.

Quote:Also, everything can be decompiled although I think you might meant that c++ can't be decompiled to bytecode because there isn't any to begin as it goes straight to native code which is harder to debug.

C++ produces native code, native code can't be decompiled, only disassembled (Assembler commands, basically).

C#, VB.Net, Java etc. could be easily decompiled into the source code, even by a beginner.

If you plan to sell your software, you should always go with a native code language (e. g. C++) to prevent any decompilation, code theft, copycat projects etc.

There is a reason why even poor Android Java apps include native code libraries written in C and C++ for security related tasks (encryption, encoding, signatures, licensing etc.).

You make some really great points. I do feel like most blackhat bots focused strictly on a Windows platform and leave cross-platform as a second class citizen. As someone that doesn't use a Windows machine, or hasn't used in over half a decade, I feel left out.

This is 2018, bots should be cross platform and servers should be the first class citizen not desktops.
2018-07-05, 01:32 PM,
(2018-07-05, 01:24 PM)WhiteGirl Wrote: You make some really great points. I do feel like most blackhat bots focused strictly on a Windows platform and leave cross-platform as a second class citizen.

The 30+ large bots I created during the last years (let's say since 2014) all require Linux servers [1] (most of them more than 2 Linux servers, some 5 and more).

Only 1 single bot needs Windows, but this is a very temporary experimental case only (greetings to Fridge :-) ).

Quote:This is 2018, bots should be cross platform and servers should be the first class citizen not desktops.

Indeed.

Besides some nice Raspberry Pi experimental structures. ;-)

* Edit: [1] to be controlled via web interfaces, no need to install anything locally

2018-07-06, 07:38 AM,
How about Python? Anyone suggests it?
2018-07-06, 10:11 AM,
I've been doing JS for a while now. Seems easy enough for beginners and you can do a lot of stuff with it.