Best Place To OutSource SEO ?
2015-01-28, 03:38 AM,
Would you guys mind giving a few tips of where should I or any member of this forum outsource SEO ?
Thanks Cool
2015-01-28, 04:43 AM,
(2015-01-28, 03:38 AM)vovler Wrote: Would you guys mind giving a few tips of where should I or any member of this forum outsource SEO ?
Thanks Cool

SEOClerks or for C&B check out the marketplace for sellers like Vortex and Raglady
2015-01-28, 01:23 PM,
It also depends greatly on your budget and type of service you want. For example if you want anything cheap or for short run, as Jack mentioned above, sites like Seo Clerks or Fiverr are good. But then again, don't expect super high results. Then there are also many service sellers for this type of stuff on forums like Forum discussions are not allowed here. and so on.
2015-01-28, 11:08 PM,
This forum has a section Elites Premium Services & Products here where you can find SEO service providers.
2015-01-28, 11:15 PM,
I've been into SEO for about 4 years now and these are a few things I can tell you:

1- Unless you have enough money (and by enough I mean plenty, 300+) and think that you'll profit from it, then just stop right there.
2- There's no guaranteed results in SEO like most people promise.
3- Backlinks aren't everything that matters if you have trash tier content you can have a backlink from google itself and not rank
4- Most services that aren't expensive either:
- Are really shitty in terms of quality.
- Are spammy as fuck and I would rather use GSA
- Don't know what they're doing
- Will churn and burn your website and that's not always what you're looking for
- Leave a footprint big enough to call your domain as big foot

All in all, the best way is to learn and do everything yourself, or have your own personal team that does everything under your surveillance and do exactly what you want, else just try Forum discussions are not allowed here. I know from experience that SOME of the services there are decent
Latest Thanks - View all

Ibi(2015-01-29 12:13 AM) 

[Image: AQ8s8xP.png]
2015-01-31, 09:18 AM,
(2015-01-28, 11:15 PM)Holo The Wise Wrote: I've been into SEO for about 4 years now and these are a few things I can tell you:

1- Unless you have enough money (and by enough I mean plenty, 300+) and think that you'll profit from it, then just stop right there.
2- There's no guaranteed results in SEO like most people promise.
3- Backlinks aren't everything that matters if you have trash tier content you can have a backlink from google itself and not rank
4- Most services that aren't expensive either:
- Are really shitty in terms of quality.
- Are spammy as fuck and I would rather use GSA
- Don't know what they're doing
- Will churn and burn your website and that's not always what you're looking for
- Leave a footprint big enough to call your domain as big foot

All in all, the best way is to learn and do everything yourself, or have your own personal team that does everything under your surveillance and do exactly what you want, else just try Forum discussions are not allowed here. I know from experience that SOME of the services there are decent

Thanks mate :) I have enough money to spend, I'm looking for effective services, not cheap

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 309 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  2015 SEO vs 2017 SEO Aboutmoney 10 326 2017-11-10, 11:54 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 3 254 2017-10-25, 12:41 AM
Last Post: siddakrish
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 142 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 134 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell