Best PPD/CPA For French Niches
2015-01-23, 03:55 AM,
Hi elites,

I am starting up with french niches now as it has more potential.
I am using Cpagrip and that FR PIN approval system really sucks.
Can anyone recommend me some PPD/CPA networks that converts well with french niches
Latest Thanks - View all

e840(2015-11-06 07:45 AM) ghost0307(2015-08-13 05:14 AM) 
2015-01-23, 04:01 AM,
cpa lead since you dont need to ask any permission to get french leads.
Easyfiles.org (PPD) pay good too (up to 11.70$ per lead)
Latest Thanks - View all

ghost0307(2015-08-13 05:15 AM) Jayzzz(2015-01-23 04:29 AM) 
2015-01-23, 04:09 AM,
How can it suck? Why would advertisers want leads from ultra crappy niches.

Would you pay a network to get leads from ultra low quality stuff?

Grip's amazing, just don't promote shit.
Latest Thanks - View all

ghost0307(2015-08-13 05:16 AM) 
2015-01-23, 04:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-23, 04:29 AM by Jayzzz.)
(2015-01-23, 04:09 AM)John. Wrote: How can it suck? Why would advertisers want leads from ultra crappy niches.

Its not about quality or niches. Its about time applying for French PIN submits then waiting for 24hrs that sucks and As far when it comes to advertisers the are also smart there offers are not just pin submits after submitting pins there are surveys after surveys then if CR is better that day then the publishers get paid.
2015-01-23, 06:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-23, 06:14 AM by CPAGripJohn.)
(2015-01-23, 04:24 AM)Jayzzz Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 04:09 AM)John. Wrote: How can it suck? Why would advertisers want leads from ultra crappy niches.

Its not about quality or niches. Its about time applying for French PIN submits then waiting for 24hrs that sucks and As far when it comes to advertisers the are also smart there offers are not just pin submits after submitting pins there are surveys after surveys then if CR is better that day then the publishers get paid.

Hey Jay,
I certainly understand your frustration with our approvals process. I promise there is a reason for it, and that reason ultimately helps you earn more money at our network. The reason CPAGrip is able to provide outstanding performance in France's market is simply because advertisers know they can expect a high level of quality from us as a network. We are always helping you guys promote compliantly, which in turn reflects higher payouts and conversions network wide in France.

Our rules aren't arbitrary. There isn't a single network that allows the words h@ck, CR@CK or FREE on their landing pages...but many networks allow you to run it until you get caught. Then they ban all of your earnings and you are left with nothing. CPAGrip allows you to be approved by people with industry experience to make sure you aren't violating any rules. This means the campaigns you are approved for, you get to keep your earnings with no risk of losing them. Pretty cool, huh?

Not to mention, all you have to do is avoid using the words h@ck/CR@CK/FREE on your creatives. Easy, right? Almost every single publisher I've ever spoken with has gotten approved very easily by following these rules and:

1) you benefit from not getting a surprise shadow ban or reversal because you broke rules that the network should have been enforcing that they were not

2) you benefit from leveraging our tremendous advertiser relationships. because our advertising partners know we aren't promoting illegitimate niches, we have awesome performance in France. You earn more.

The truth is, France is not like other markets. This area is extremely sensitive to violations and the penalties can be severe for people caught promoting illegitimately. It's extremely important to me that all members are earning as much as possible and succeeding, and part of that is acknowledging that France is a sensitive market. Building a process through which affiliates can still promote and make money and never have to worry about losing their earnings was top priority.

Additionally, once you have demonstrated you understand the rules at CPAGrip, we always white-hat enable your account. This means you no longer require approvals from us and can bypass the approvals process entirely. Great news for you, right? If you PM me we can chat about getting you setup with this so you can continue to enjoy our performance....but we need to make sure you understand all of the rules first and foremost before we do this with your account.

That said, if you're still not convinced I wish you well and much success with your campaigns, no matter who you choose to use.

Best wishes & happy earnings,

John
Latest Thanks - View all

staffer(2015-01-23 10:20 PM) Jayzzz(2015-01-23 03:48 PM) DaveS4(2015-01-23 06:24 AM) 
2015-01-23, 10:59 AM,
I somewhere guess, restricting FR offers isn't bad, when we do our ads promotion on any network we wont accept any useless traffic or conversion , so this goes with FR Advertisers too.Why Would they pay for crappy traffic which is of no use to them, and officially no network would allow you to promote BH/H@cks etc.

Grip is great, i asked with John and he checked and approved instantly, although i am not promoting any french niche right now on network but i have used in past and Grip is awesome with FR leads too.

Also i would like to mention its not the network its the traffic which brings good conversion or Bad....Every network is great.

Thanks.

Need Awesome Conversions Join This Network
2015-08-12, 11:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-08-12, 11:55 PM by Haywire1337.)
I don't really get this so if you don't request for some kind of approval when you get visits from france to your LP or whatever don't they still see like 3 pin submits ? And if they do ... I guess people want more and better ones?
So then I'm not allowed to content lock a website with free software ( some of which is cracked ) ? I mean only pure white niches are allowed?

(2015-08-12, 11:54 PM)Haywire1337 Wrote: I don't really get this so if you don't request for some kind of approval when you get visits from france to your LP or whatever don't they still see like 3 pin submits ? And if they do ... I guess people want more and better ones?
So then I'm not allowed to content lock a website with free software ( some of which is paid version for free ) ? I mean only pure white niches are allowed?

( some of which is paid version for free is what I meant) double post sorry just couldn't find edit button.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 146 2 hours ago
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 191 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 217 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 78 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top