Best Forum Ever ;)
2013-10-23, 07:21 PM,
Hey There,

I was enjoying some time listening Linkin Park and watching this:

[Image: 6jVXBmz.png]

One thing I can't believe is that so many Premium Members in the Forum?

This is indeed a high quality forum :)

Thanks to CopyCat that I joined this forum :)

P.S.: This is kind of tribute to CPAElites :) I learnt a lot from here.
Latest Thanks - View all

Mesina(2013-10-23 10:29 PM) Ignore(2013-10-23 07:52 PM) 

Adidam | Skype: AdidamHere (without live)
2013-10-23, 07:34 PM,
Alot of legends and elites.
And most of the legends have elites also I think.

Anyways this is a high quality forum and will stay like one aslong no one leaks content :D
2013-10-23, 07:52 PM,
Indeed, it's one of the best forums for CPA/PPD ;)
This forum will keep growing!
2013-10-23, 08:01 PM,
Linkin park ftw man.
You've made a good choice for listening to Linkin park and joining cpa elites :D
Latest Thanks - View all

adidam(2013-10-23 08:23 PM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2013-10-23, 09:26 PM,
Indeed it is! I have joined many CPA/Competing forum attempting to spam CPA Elites, please report this now. before, but after joining this forum and spending come time & Now, i see other forum nothing compared to Elites. It is indeed the best CPA/PPD Forum ever made!

It will be really amazing to see it growing Huge!
2013-10-23, 09:44 PM,
No offense to any of the members/staff, but I really dislike how the online list is done on CPA Elites.

1) It shows the list twice for NO REASON. It adds higher load time, as well slows down the server because of more queries executed each time the page is reloaded.
2) It displays users as online even if they haven't checked anything for 8+ hours straight. I think the reason the last time online was removed is mainly this. And if you ask me, it's very bad, because it's a very useful feature to check the last time someone logged in. Let's say you make a deal and then the product stops working, you can't see the last time the seller logged in and you don't know whether to expect an answer or not.

Just my 0,02$.
2013-10-23, 10:27 PM,
This forum is amazing, I've learned so much Smile

We're nearly at 100,000 posts as well!
2013-10-23, 10:29 PM,
(2013-10-23, 09:44 PM)-qwerty- Wrote: No offense to any of the members/staff, but I really dislike how the online list is done on CPA Elites.

1) It shows the list twice for NO REASON. It adds higher load time, as well slows down the server because of more queries executed each time the page is reloaded.
2) It displays users as online even if they haven't checked anything for 8+ hours straight. I think the reason the last time online was removed is mainly this. And if you ask me, it's very bad, because it's a very useful feature to check the last time someone logged in. Let's say you make a deal and then the product stops working, you can't see the last time the seller logged in and you don't know whether to expect an answer or not.

Just my 0,02$.

I have to agree on that, If you want you can send ReadByte an PM and see how he thinks about this, since he is the Technical forum administrator.

2013-10-23, 10:32 PM,
(2013-10-23, 10:29 PM)DutchPride Wrote:
(2013-10-23, 09:44 PM)-qwerty- Wrote: No offense to any of the members/staff, but I really dislike how the online list is done on CPA Elites.

Just my 0,02$.

I have to agree on that, If you want you can send ReadByte an PM and see how he thinks about this, since he is the Technical forum administrator.

To be honest, I already made a thread about it and it had 20+ replies and ~1000 views, but it was removed for unknown reason, I wasn't notified about it either, it was just gone. And yea, I think CPA Elites doesn't take suggestions, since they don't have any forum for that. So, it's up to them.
2013-10-23, 10:44 PM,
(2013-10-23, 10:32 PM)-qwerty- Wrote:
(2013-10-23, 10:29 PM)DutchPride Wrote:

Just my 0,02$.

To be honest, I already made a thread about it and it had 20+ replies and ~1000 views, but it was removed for unknown reason, I wasn't notified about it either, it was just gone. And yea, I think CPA Elites doesn't take suggestions, since they don't have any forum for that. So, it's up to them.

That's true we removed that section because if we implemented something everyone liked, some users would start complaining.
But if you got a really good suggestion you can always PM any staff member.
And i'm not sure who deleted your thread, When we delete a thread we need to PM the creator explaining why.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAElites The Best CPA Marketing Forum insomniac 10 1,887 2016-07-06, 12:03 PM
Last Post: insomniac
  YouTube / Facebook / Forum Posting is dead Blackmoney 2 652 2016-05-16, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Blackmoney
  Favorite forum section marinelu12 4 447 2015-08-03, 11:03 PM
Last Post: ruandeyu
  Back to Internet marketing New forum memeber Atreg 0 262 2015-06-12, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Atreg
  Got Two Accounts Banned on a Forum I Was Spamming...Sooo...I Email Them [hehe] Effexion 0 308 2015-05-04, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Effexion

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top