BEST DEAL YouTube SEO Service - Skyrocket your Video Rankings
2017-12-17, 07:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-20, 12:34 PM by vasi36.)
How Does It Work?

1. Finding The Right Keywords

If you don't already have the keywords you want to rank your video for we will do a detailed research and provide you with the most profitable keywords you have ever seen.

2. Analyzing Your Competition by Reverse Engineering YouTube

We will take a look at what your competition does by reverse engineering youtube and we will find the weak points of your competitors so we can use them to rank your video higher

3. Title/Description/Tags

We will Provide You With The Magic Title,Description & Tags you will need in order to rank. All you have to do is to to copy and paste them into your video and you will see an increase in rankings. 

4. Video Embeds that will bring organic YouTube Views and Likes

YouTube Video Embeds on our Private Blog Network - THEY BRING ORGANIC VIEWS & LIKES

5. Huge Amount of Social Signals, Bookmarks & Backlinks

Do-Follow Backlinks from our Private Blog Network of Top Level Domain websites that YouTube Loves. Description of your video added in the post with anchor links to your video

6.  Sponsored Blog Posts + Backlinks from US websites

Sponsored Blog Posts on .US News Websites

7. High Quality SEO Social Signals from aged pages and profiles

Includes Social Signals from aged Social Media properties (over 4 years old)
Includes Google Plus Posts from aged Google Pages (over 4 years old)
Includes Twitter Tweets from aged profile

Our Packages

[Image: 1_2048x2048.png?v=1513147753]

[Image: 2_2048x2048.png?v=1513147753]

[Image: 3_2048x2048.png?v=1513147753]

Turnaround Time:

3 Days for Starter Package
4 Days for Advanced Package
5 Days for Business Package

FAQ's

Q: How long will it take for my video to rank? 

A: This really depends on the competition of your keywords. For some low comp keywords we are able to rank your video in a top position almost instantly while for very hard keywords it can take a few weeks to reach the top spot.

Q: Is this service safe for my youtube channel and videos?

A: Yes of course! We only work with methods that are 100% safe for your videos and channel.

Q: Will you really rank my video on page 1 for my keywords?

A: Yes we most likely will yet we do not guarantee it. It also depends on the history of your channel, type of video etc. However, this service should be treated just as any other SEO Service.

Q: For what kind of keywords does this service work?

A: This service works for all kind of keywords! Short tail keywords will work too but it will take more resources and time to rank them. You should probably go for the Business Package if you want to rank for high competition keywords.

Q: Will this service also rank my video on google? 

A: It can happen but google ranking is not included in the service. So it's not guaranteed. 

Q: Which niches do you accept?

A: We basically accept all niches.

2017-12-17, 07:46 PM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2017-12-18, 03:47 PM,
Hi. Have you done any case study? To see how your service works, what results it provides. I would like to combine one of these packages with HR views and likes on my own, is that possible? Are you going to offer any review copy in the future for first buyers? How do you track the kws position?

[Image: I5g6m4v.jpg]
PIN Submit | App Installs | Email Submit
2017-12-18, 05:02 PM,
You have only 3 post. But somehow I'm interested...didn't ask for a review copy, maybe only -50% off and my review here. Send me PM if you are interested.
2017-12-18, 05:06 PM,
(2017-12-18, 03:47 PM)Pachu Wrote: Hi. Have you done any case study? To see how your service works, what results it provides. I would like to combine one of these packages with HR views and likes on my own, is that possible? Are you going to offer any review copy in the future for first buyers? How do you track the kws position?

I used this service on my own videos and results were great. It depends much on the keyword competition. Works well with low and medium competition keywords. For high competition keywords it takes longer to be ranked but if you help with some views and likes should go pretty well. You can combine these packages with hr views and likes on your own. I offer 50% off for first 10 buyers by using coupon code "cpaelites" at checkout.
2017-12-18, 05:10 PM,
(2017-12-18, 05:02 PM)shuttershades Wrote: You have only 3 post. But somehow I'm interested...didn't ask for a review copy, maybe only -50% off and my review here. Send me PM if you are interested.

I offer 50% off for first 10 buyers by using coupon code "cpaelites" at checkout.
2017-12-18, 05:19 PM,
Reserve one coupon for me please, i'll place an order tomorrow.

[Image: I5g6m4v.jpg]
PIN Submit | App Installs | Email Submit
2017-12-18, 05:26 PM,
Sure, coupon reserved. You are welcome :)
2017-12-18, 05:30 PM,
Some way to contact you in private, like skype maybe? Thanks

↘ Best CPA for Desk/Mobile Traffic! ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]

$5 SIGN UP BONUS, BTC PAYOUT, Weekly Pay

2017-12-18, 05:54 PM,
Skype address: vasi3612