Best Deal YT AIO BOT -Youtube Comment,Like & Dislike - Dominate Youtube
2016-08-25, 05:40 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-14, 05:46 AM by digall.)
YT AIO BOT - Comment,Like & Dislike – Get On Top Comment Section - Dominate Youtube

CURRENT VERSION= V 5.0.0
SKYPE= frenz4ever001

Since Version V 5.0.0 fast upvote/downvote feature is implemented and you can have many likes as fast as possible. The speed depends on your PC spec, threads and internet speed.

YT AIO BOT is all in one youtube bot that can be used to dominate youtube. Sky rocket your earning by use of this simple user friendly software. Comment and rate it to top position and flood visitor to your money site.

Features:
Unlimited Accounts: There is no limit for management of accounts. You can use unlimited number of accounts.

Browser Simulation: This bot use Gecko Fx so that there is less or no chance of youtube detecting you are using any kind of bot.

Fast Upvote/DownVote: Since V 5.0.0 new feature is introduced to give likes/dislikes at blazing fast speed (For those who love speed)

Signin Challenge: BOT can auto verify ownership of accounts with provided recovery options like email, phone number, security answer and city usually sign in from.

Proxy Support: You can use proxies with your accounts. You can even bound specific useragent to specific account so that it looks natural to youtube that you are a real user.

Multi Thread: You can use that much of threads as your PC can handle. We don’t limit your capacity.

Simple User Friendly GUI: Nothing complicated GUI. All the fields are self-explanatory.

Debug Or Non-Debug Mode: Choose either if you want to see what BOT is doing in real time or not.

Spintax supported: Use spintax comments so there is less chance of comment being ghosted.

Modules included in this YT AIO BOT

1) Video commenter: Comment on as many youtube videos as you want.

-Inbuilt Video Scraper: Input your keywords and bot will scrape first page of youtube for that particular keywords. You can extract them and use them to comment module.

-Reply To Top Comments: If you check this option then bot will try to reply on top comment of that particular video link.

-Respond To Comments: This feature will allow you to reply to specific comment.

-Top Comment Links Extractor: Extract specific amount of top comment links from videos. This can be used with respond to comment.

-Include Video Title On Comments: If this option is set then BOT will scrape video title and include that while commenting; that way your comments are more unique and chances of ghosting is lower.

-Extract Comment Links: Once commenting is completed then you can extract all the comment links for future reference. Import these links to comment ratter for ranking them to top.

-Comment Checker: BOT can check comments link to find if they are ghosted or not. You can extract ghosted and non ghosted comment links.

2) Comment Ratter: Give likes to your comments and make them to top position

-Random Replies: If you check this option then bot will try to randomly try to post replies on your comments as well. Not all accounts which give likes to comment will reply but few will do that so it is more natural to youtube.

-Wait Between Each Action: If this option is set to true then BOT will wait for some time on each video before doing requested action. This will help botting in higher quality. Your accounts look more natural.

3) Comment Dislike: Provide dislikes to youtube comments. Nothing more to say about this.

4) Video Liker: Provide likes to youtube videos using your accounts.

5) Custom Browse: If you ever want to login to account and do stuffs manually like changing profile picture and password then this will be handy. Main benefit of this feature is that you can manually verify accounts that are throwing some error after checking with account manager.

6) Powerful Scheduler: From Commenting to Upvoting them on autopilot. Just setup BOT once and rest is handled by Scheduler. You can schedule multiple projects to run at a time. No limit for number of projects that can be scheduled.

7) Account Manager: Powerful account manager to do account related tasks.

-Proxy & User Agent Binder: Now bot can auto bind unique proxy and Useragent for each accounts.

-Check Account Validity: Check if accounts are valid or not and extract both valid and non valid accounts with push of a button.

-Channel Creator: If your account doesn't have a channel then BOT can auto create channel and extract channel link. If account has channel then this will only extract channel url.

-Password Changer: Change password of your accounts. Either give fixed password or let BOT generate unique password for your accounts.

-Account Language Changer: If your accounts language is other than English then it can change that to English.

-Recovery Email Changer: : Change your accounts’ recovery email to something that you want.

Payment Method

Payoneer
You need to PM me here or contact me on SKYPE.

Paypal

PRICE:

$147 Pay Using Paypal

Click Here To Buy Using Paypal
[Image: CvL60UH.jpg]

$147 Pay Using Payoneer

You need to PM me here or contact me on SKYPE.

How to use video tutorial. (V 1.0.0)

Disclaimer: The price, description and other details are subjected to change at any time, without prior notice.
Latest Thanks - View all

ucingendogan(2017-07-18 02:17 AM) Jamarco(2016-09-08 08:17 PM) eduardmarius(2016-08-28 11:52 PM) harryblueprince(2016-08-25 06:04 PM) 
2016-08-25, 06:04 PM,
any vouch copy or discount?
2016-08-25, 06:06 PM,
Do you have any review copy avaliable? I would appreciate it and like to test this :) GLWS

Thanks
2016-08-25, 06:13 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-01, 09:27 AM by digall.)
First few buyer can get this for $50 First Come first serve.
2016-08-25, 06:13 PM,
what does your bot do better than any other bots I could buy from here?
2016-08-25, 07:12 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-08-25, 07:14 PM by TriVixXx.)
your bot is slow :) you can use imacros to do the same thing that you'r Bot dus( but faster)
2016-08-25, 07:29 PM,
great, another one of these Shock
2016-08-25, 11:07 PM,
(2016-08-25, 06:13 PM)Orion3003 Wrote: what does your bot do better than any other bots I could buy from here?

There is something that you can see different from other bots like functionality and price. Make a comparison yourself and choose best one.
The success rate of this BOT is larger than other. It looks more natural to youtube so there is less chances of getting your accounts banned.
Latest Thanks - View all

Orion3003(2016-08-26 02:53 PM) 
2016-08-26, 11:31 AM,
(2016-08-25, 07:12 PM)TriVixXx Wrote: your bot is slow :) you can use imacros to do the same thing that you'r Bot dus( but faster)

It is not always about speed. The days where you can use fast bot (purely webrequest based ) on youtube with high success has gone (At least on my testing). I have webrequest based BOT as well which is faster than this but i stopped using it since it has low success rate for both commenting and thumb up process. My accounts also got banned, i don't know if that was due to proxies or not. But using those same proxies with this new bot there is no problem.
This BOT might be slower than pure Webrequest based which simulate web browser but botting is of high quality with this as it uses original browser. For speed if you have good computer you can easily use large number of threads to make this process fast.
As for imacros it is good solution but i bet you need more time with imacros and it is harder to organize .
Those who believe in quality over quantity then they should try this BOT. This BOT is the fastest way to do botting with quality. You are protected by 48 Hour money back guarantee.
2016-08-26, 12:55 PM,
can this solve my issue about ghost banning if yes then i am willing to buy this one thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPER SELLER Ultimate Quora Automation Bot - Upvote, Downvote, Auto Follow & More Riseist 11 472 2 hours ago
Last Post: freezutz
  [HQ] Youtube Comments Custom Comments|[Personal Channels] [Drip-Feed] PVAAccounts 11 601 Yesterday, 08:03 AM
Last Post: lawz
  [AGED] [HQ] YOUTUBE/FACEBOOK/TWITTER ACCOUNTS! [HQ] [AGED] SkyisTheLimit 236 35,726 Yesterday, 01:39 AM
Last Post: SkyisTheLimit
  AGED YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS FOR SALE |2006-2016| PvaZone 178 15,002 Yesterday, 12:15 AM
Last Post: PvaZone
  DISCOUNT ||| CELEBRIFY.US! ||| TOP QUALITY SMM PANEL ||| FB, TW, IG, YT AND MORE! ||| Mr. Burnham 66 3,680 2017-10-17, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Mr. Burnham

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top