Best Deal Postpaid and Prepaid Unlimited Facebook Ads Accounts!
2018-06-17, 11:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-06-17, 11:16 PM by Brokep.)
FACEBOOK ADS ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE:

1) POSTPAID Facebook Ads Accounts -Buy
Price: 200$
You can add your own CC or Paypal and use it as a normal Facebook ads account with threshold/credit!

2)PREPAID Facebook Ads Accounts -Rent

FOR ONLY - 50$ USD a Month you get:  

1 prepaid Facebook ad account
3 Free Replacements

Those accounts will need prepaid loading, you need to add funds to them to run.

Available loading funds options:

Paypal: 11% TAX on the ammount you send. Meaning that if you load 100$ you have 90$ funds in your account!

You can pay for loading also with Bank transfer or BTC

The money you load on the accounts is not refundable. Facebook is not giving any refund.
------------

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

- How i access the advert account  ?
For Prepaid we connect your Facebook profile(any) as admin on the ad account!
For Postpaid you get the account!

- What's the currency of accounts ?
Currency of the account is indian rupees.

- If my ads are not approved, what i can do ?
We help you get them approved or if its not possible cause of niche, to select other niche!

- Are there any fees ?
For the Prepaid accounts loading It will be 11% from the Amount you send in USD in PayPal. As explained if you send 100$ you will have in your account 90$ to spend! its cause of taxes like explained.

-Can you guide me with the ads so i can make some cash $?
I will guide you as much as i can. I will show you myself how to place ads and you will also get a txt file i have written with instructions. But i am also available 24/7 if you need anything for niches, or the ad account, set up the ads, generally whatever you need for CPA!

PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal, Bank, BTC

Skype:     vornitouanastasia@gmail.com   or   live:vornitouanastasia

OMG! BEST NICHE EVER bit.ly/M6rxN3
[Image: 468x60-8.jpg]
Share This Thread :

2018-06-17, 11:47 AM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-06-17, 04:42 PM,
Thread approved.

Good luck with your sales! :-)

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-06-17, 09:41 PM,
Would love to see some vouches if possible.
Might be interested in the postpaid accounts. Did you do any warming on them or are they just clean ad accounts with no treshold built?
2018-06-18, 02:08 AM,
(2018-06-17, 09:41 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: Would love to see some vouches if possible.
Might be interested in the postpaid accounts. Did you do any warming on them or are they just clean ad accounts with no treshold built?

They have a running campaign but threshold is at 25$. You add your card or paypal. Will info you about vouches.

OMG! BEST NICHE EVER bit.ly/M6rxN3
[Image: 468x60-8.jpg]
2018-06-18, 03:30 PM,
Thread closed on request of the seller.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)