CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!

BEST DEAL Facebook Business Ads Accounts Rental Service - Only $20 - Postpaid
2018-10-11, 02:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-05-15, 06:41 PM by mysteriosx.)
FREE 1 WEEK TRIAL!

Facebook Ads Account For Only $20 |Postpaid + Business Account | Limited Slot | Cheapest And Best

LIMITED SLOT : 5 SLOT ONLY!

Price: 
20 USD/Monthly

Requirement:
* Load min $100! So This service only for serious and experienced fb marketer only!

* We charge 5% Overall Tax (fees) for loading your money into the ad account
(If you send 100 USD, You Pay For 95 USD budget for spend) 

* There is 2 type of funding method:Upfront And Pay-after. All deposit method is refundable so dont worry about losing money here.
1. Upfront Payment: You Pay Upfront For deposit. With this you dont have pay me everyday like pay-after . it can be for weekly or monthly budget. First Buyer MUST choose it.
2. Pay-after: You pay after 24 hours passed. you can run your ads freely today but tomorrow you must pay for what yesterday spent.Fail to pay in 24 hours ill then make daily budget to $1 after 48 hours will result your ads stopped.

Payment Method:
- PayPal (as FF) > max load $500
- Bitcoin
- ETH
- Perfect Money

Skype = Live:Lmuftimalik

FAQ
- What is this "postpaid business ads account"?

This account is postpaid . Meaning you can run then pay. Also with business account you can share your business ads acc detail and can do more advanced features like importing/exporting tracking pixels

- I have seen other similar thread selling it. Why i should choose your service? 
*They are selling it with ridicolus $30-$1000 price. Mine is more reasonable and make sense also cheapest.
*Access to account is very easy even grandmas can do it. Others more complicated.
*5 free replacement. Best deal than others.
*Deposit is REFUNDABLE as long it doesnt spent. Others will not refund deposit.
*Most LOWEST fees.Only %5. Others will charge %10-%15.

- How can i access ads account ? 
You must have any fb account (preferable your own personal fb account or strong old with activity accounts) so i can link ads account to it

- If my ads are banned or disapproved, what do i need to do ?
You need to have prior knowledge about cloaking if you running BH ads(Brand,replica,hack,etc) but of course we will check it and will send replacement also advice.

- What About replacement. Do i get free replacement?
Yes If Fb Ad Account is dead You will get 5 times Free Replacements. After that $5 per Replacement.

- Why you charge %5 fees ? 
It mostly used for transferring fees and currency conversion fees that take you 5%.

- Is there any refund?
No refund for service but unspend deposited fund can be refunded
/
2018-10-12, 01:40 PM,
Thread approved.

Notices:

- This service has NOT been tested by the CPAElites staff. Please use it at your own risk.
- Buyers are encouraged to first ask sellers questions and request reviews/trials, before purchasing any services/products.
- Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads.

16th of November 2020
Attention! I'm currently injured and under heavy medication (13 different pills per day, some up to 4 times per day) incl. opioids/morphine (600 mg/day, maximum allowed dose). So please expect some delays (days) if you contact me. If possible, please contact me at Discord. I'm sorry about any inconvenience. (4th of January 2021)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-10-14, 04:58 PM,
I wonder how this will perform considering the heavy bans on FB - And connecting the ad account to an already banned FB ad acc is risky isn't it?
Any track record of spend on these before bans?

2018-10-14, 11:06 PM,
An important information I can share here (which I got from a call with Facebook support), is that if you are admin of another FB AD account using your own PERSONAL FB account, it's no issue even if you have banned ad accounts on your personal one. This is like a remote control. So it's always a good idea to just get added as admin to someone's ad account.

Ofc any other kind of ban can still happen, policy related and such
2018-10-15, 10:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-10-15, 10:11 AM by mysteriosx.)
(2018-10-14, 04:58 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote: I wonder how this will perform considering the heavy bans on FB - And connecting the ad account to an already banned FB ad acc is risky isn't it?

its not affect linked account(yours) . if my account get banned, then only mine affected.

look at post by draguny above , he already answered your question.

For track record of spend, yes it has spent and on running status.
2018-10-15, 10:31 AM,
(2018-10-15, 10:09 AM)mysteriosx Wrote:
(2018-10-14, 04:58 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote: I wonder how this will perform considering the heavy bans on FB - And connecting the ad account to an already banned FB ad acc is risky isn't it?

its not affect linked account(yours) . if my account get banned, then only mine affected.

All right - just figured it might leave a red flag but that's not the case then great.

What is the average spent you get out of these accs? What is their lifetime?

2018-10-15, 11:43 AM,
(2018-10-15, 10:31 AM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote:

All right - just figured it might leave a red flag but that's not the case then great.

i have ran max $10 by myself and working fine but more since accs has been ran by my customers.
2018-10-16, 10:27 AM,
(2018-10-15, 11:43 AM)mysteriosx Wrote:

i have ran max $10 by myself and working fine but more since accs has been ran by my customers.

Have any of your customers managed to spend more than $2k on these accs?

Do you have a team dedicated to loading?
2018-10-17, 04:06 AM,
(2018-10-16, 10:27 AM)kasher9 Wrote:
(2018-10-15, 11:43 AM)mysteriosx Wrote:

Have any of your customers managed to spend more than $2k on these accs?

Do you have a team dedicated to loading?

im sure it has spent $2k more as my customers is able to load hundreds this month in my account though i dont see his total spent (i respect my customers privacy)

Yes i have team here to report and load account activity
2018-10-18, 02:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-03-20, 10:03 PM by mysteriosx.)
BUMP! STILL HAS STOCK!