Best Deal Crypto Machine [Automated Bittrex BOT]
2018-02-27, 04:50 AM,
(2018-02-26, 09:05 PM)maxyman Wrote:
(2018-02-19, 09:50 PM)Temzmet Wrote: Only 2 copies left for $25, will continue with full price afterwards

A couple questions here. 1.) Because you are the creator of the bot and you must have used it for a long time before encouraging yourself to sell it, surely you must know exactly what is the success rate of the bot?. Please do not tell me that that varies according to the conditions. Surely you should know that percentage quite accurately because I can imagine that you used the bot for a good period of time, and after a some amount of time begins to appear a statistical trend that you should already know. 2.) What is the minimum amount of money with which you can operate the bot and generate at least $ 5 a day consistently?. 3.) What happens if the cryptocurrency market conditions change abruptly. For example, a new price crash of bitcoin or other coins is presented. Did you contemplate that probability when programming your bot?. 4.) Do you offer software updates?. 5.) I read that your bot works with the bittrex platform. Is that platform safe? How often can profits be withdrawn?. That's all for now. I really appreciate if you can answer my questions.

1. If you are talking about win/loss success rate, then it is about 95%, since DCA (dollar cost average) is involved, which means that no matter how hard the price drops, you will profit as soon as even a small increase in price occurs. Conditions are not only how market acts at that particular moment, but all things combined - how much you have in balance, since the more you have, the higher price drop of a coin you will be able to handle. Also what is your bid size, which coins you choose to trade and how many at the same time (which also depends on your balance), so there is no clear unified answer here.

2. In order to generate $5/day consistently, $400-500 should be absolutely enough if you want to trade safe, if you go more aggressive, you can do that with $200.

3. Speaking about market changes, you are getting the reports of BTC price change every 30min to your Telegram, that's the main indicator for you to follow, if you see that the change percentage is way too high, you slow down your bot manually and let BTC settle a little. From experience, that's the only main factor which can dramatically drop all altcoins and crash the markets without considering any other things.

4. Updates will be released only if there are any technical issues/changes within the exchange. Working strategy will be maintained as it is for the moment and settings can always be changed by you personally.

5. I've never had any problems with Bittrex yet, I was always able to withdraw anytime I wanted. They support is slow, but the platform has been stable and well maintained so far.
Share This Thread :

2018-02-27, 05:35 AM,
I'm interested but I'm not familiarized with crypto coins and I do not want to lose my money for taking bad desitions regarding a market that is completely new for me. I know that software minimize the risk, but the risk will always be present, and invest $400 or $500 for a daily return of $5 is something that it creates doubts about the profits that this can really throw.
2018-02-27, 06:27 PM,
(2018-02-27, 05:35 AM)maxyman Wrote: I'm interested but I'm not familiarized with crypto coins and I do not want to lose my money for taking bad desitions regarding a market that is completely new for me. I know that software minimize the risk, but the risk will always be present, and invest $400 or $500 for a daily return of $5 is something that it creates doubts about the profits that this can really throw.

It's understandable. Even though I know bot works and makes money, I wouldn't however recommend it to people who are absolutely new to crypto. Not only you won't be able to optimize it and play with it a little to increase daily profits, but it might be too confusing not knowing what is actually going on here.
2018-02-27, 07:16 PM,
Hey Temzmet , since Bittrex isn't accepting new applications can you vary the trading plateforms, like including Poloniex,Bitfinex or Binance

What wins today in business IS NOT the ability to “out-muscle” or “out-resource” the competition. Rather, it’s the ability to out think your competitors!

2018-02-27, 07:32 PM,
Hi Ayteck , I'm not planning on building a bot for another exchange yet, however one guy from Elites managed to still register an account in Bittrex using their form on the registration page. It's some sort of support ticket I suppose, so it might take few days for them to see it, but he did it about 3 days
2018-04-29, 12:52 AM,
Hi bro!I am intersted,please answer at your Skype I am trying to talk with you in there but you don't answer to any of my massages
2018-04-29, 02:05 AM,
Anymore vouch copies available for 25? How much have you been making using the algos in this?

Get rich or die trying.

2018-05-15, 10:49 AM,
Interested in this if you can drop me a PM.

Cheers,
2018-05-15, 12:47 PM,
Interested in a vouch copy. Let me know if its still available.

Thanks
2018-05-15, 08:12 PM,
Hey, im really interested! Can u pm me ?