Best Deal Aged Facebook Ads Account For Only $59 | Limited Slot | Cheapest And Best
2018-10-11, 06:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-10-12, 05:36 PM by mysteriosx.)
Aged Facebook Ads Account For Only $59| Limited Slot | Cheapest And Best

LIMITED SLOT : 20 SLOT ONLY!

Price:
59 USD/Monthly
Features:
1 Prepaid facebook advertising account
- Aged for weeks even years
- Profile come with pic
- Have friends
- Phone verified
- Preloaded around $1 for running wh ads to ensure account running well

We charge 10% Overall Tax (fees) for loading your money into the ad account
(If you send 100 USD, We will load 90 USD)
First load min $10. After that is $50 min load.

Payment Method:
- PayPal (as FF) > max load $200
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Bitcoin
- ETH
- Perfect Money

FAQ
- What is this "prepaid ads account"?
This account is prepaid . Meaning you need load funds to them.

- I have seen other similar thread selling it. Why i should choose your service?
*They are selling it with ridicolus $500-$1000 price. Mine is more reasonable and make sense also cheapest.
*They only offer 1 free replacement even no replacement at all but here you will get 3 free replacement.
*Access to account is very easy even grandmas can do it. Others more complicated.
*My fb accs here is aged and has friend so more trusted. Others just newly created.

- How can i access ads account  ?
Send me profile link of facebook account that you have. then accept me as friend so i can connect it to your ads manager.

- If my ads are banned or disapproved, what do i need to do ?
You need to have prior knowledge about cloaking if you running BH ads(Brand,replica,hack,etc) but of course we will check it and will send replacement also advice.

- You said replacement. Do i get free replacement?
Yes up to 3 Free ad account replacements

- What if i get banned 3 times and spent my all free replacement. Do i still get replacement?
Yes. 5$ per replacement after free replacements were used. But only max 10 total replacement/monthly(include free replacements)

- Why Only max 10 total replacement per month?
Because if you been banned 10x times a month then there is something wrong with your strategy. so please revise you campaign and strategy
i wont waste our times and your budget here.

- Why you charge %10 fees ?
It mostly used for transferring fees and currency conversion fees that take you 10%.

- When my balance will be loaded up?
Paypal: 1-2 days
bitcoin eth perfect money: 1 days(same day)
Bank Wiretransfer: 3-7 days

- Is there any refund?
No refund also Loaded money on accounts are not refundable too because Facebook is not providing refund.

Skype = Live:Lmuftimalik
Share This Thread :

2018-10-12, 05:10 PM,
Thread approved.

Notices:

- This service has NOT been tested by the CPAElites staff. Please use it at your own risk.
- Buyers are encouraged to first ask sellers questions and request reviews/trials, before purchasing any services/products.
- Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-10-14, 08:28 PM,
I wonder how this will perform considering the heavy bans on FB - And connecting the ad account to an already banned FB ad acc is risky isn't it?
Any track record of spend on these before bans?

2018-10-15, 02:36 AM,
An important information I can share here (which I got from a call with Facebook support), is that if you are admin of another FB AD account using your own PERSONAL FB account, it's no issue even if you have banned ad accounts on your personal one. This is like a remote control. So it's always a good idea to just get added as admin to someone's ad account.

Ofc any other kind of ban can still happen, policy related and such
Latest Thanks - View all

mysteriosx(2018-10-15 01:34 PM) 
2018-10-15, 01:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-10-15, 01:41 PM by mysteriosx.)
(2018-10-14, 08:28 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote: I wonder how this will perform considering the heavy bans on FB - And connecting the ad account to an already banned FB ad acc is risky isn't it?

its not affect linked account(yours) . if my account get banned, then only mine affected.

look at post by draguny above , he already answered your question.

For track record of spend, yes it has spent and on running status.
2018-10-15, 02:01 PM,
(2018-10-15, 01:39 PM)mysteriosx Wrote:
(2018-10-14, 08:28 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote: I wonder how this will perform considering the heavy bans on FB - And connecting the ad account to an already banned FB ad acc is risky isn't it?

its not affect linked account(yours) . if my account get banned, then only mine affected.

All right - just figured it might leave a red flag but that's not the case then great.

What is the average spent you get out of these accs? What is their lifetime?

2018-10-15, 03:13 PM,
(2018-10-15, 02:01 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote:

All right - just figured it might leave a red flag but that's not the case then great.

i have ran max $10 by myself and working fine but more since accs has been ran by my customers.
2018-10-16, 01:57 PM,
(2018-10-15, 03:13 PM)mysteriosx Wrote:

i have ran max $10 by myself and working fine but more since accs has been ran by my customers.

Have any of your customers managed to spend more than $2k on these accs?

Do you have a team dedicated to loading?
2018-10-17, 07:36 AM,
(2018-10-16, 01:57 PM)kasher9 Wrote:
(2018-10-15, 03:13 PM)mysteriosx Wrote:

Have any of your customers managed to spend more than $2k on these accs?

Do you have a team dedicated to loading?

im sure it has spent $2k more as my customers is able to load hundreds this month in my account though i dont see his total spent (i respect my customers privacy)

Yes i have team here to report and load account activity
2018-10-18, 05:32 PM,
BUMP! STILL HAS SLOT!