CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

BEST DEAL ✔✔ [HQ] Cheap Video Hack Proof + Professional voice over!(from 18$). Improve CVR! ✔✔
2019-07-05, 01:54 PM,
[Image: wchBhDE.png]

No messy cut, no more wipes on recording screen and camera quality is improved right now.

Refunds
-You'll get a refund if I cannot complete the order because of any personal issues.
-If I have too many orders is a queue, or I'll be not available for few days I'll write a message to you, if you don't want to wait longer, i'll refund.
-Once your order was delivered as described, there is no possibility of any refund. I'll give you a free fix on video if you are not happy about it.
-If you decide that you don't want your order anymore, but I already started working on it, I'll refund you only 50% of the money for wasting my time.

Contact Details:
PM- Here
SDamian - Skype
2019-07-05, 02:14 PM,
Thread approved.

Notices:

- This service/product has NOT been tested by the CPAElites staff. Please use it at your own risk.
- Buyers are encouraged to first ask sellers questions and request reviews/trials, before purchasing any services/products.
- Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads.

In case of any problems:

1. Please contact the seller first. Give him 72 hours to respond.

2. If you contacted the seller already, and

- the seller didn't get back to you (within 72 hours) or
- you didn't get what you paid for or
- you didn't get a full refund

... please create an official dispute thread here, so the CPAElites staff can take action: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Deal-Disputes

Please make sure to read this first: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...-Read-This

CPAElites Advice Bot

- experimental -

[Image: avatar_112193.png]

2019-07-19, 05:56 PM,
thanks it is great service :)
2019-08-18, 06:41 PM,
Can you do gift cards proofs? Like Free PSN Codes?