Best Deal ☆ Facebook Ad Accounts | Postpaid | EUR | Plug & Play ☆
2018-02-26, 05:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-28, 12:22 AM by Mr. Tokyo.)
Plug & Play Facebook Postpaid Ad Accounts

Providing you a Plug & Play solution that includes everything in a single package for you to get your white and black hat campaigns running as soon as possible.

Package Information:
  • Postpaid ad account.
  • Inside Facebook's Business Manager for easy management.
  • €200 EUR billing threshold which you can raise further.
  • Add your own or use the included card and start advertising right away.
  • Contains a generic Facebook Page ready to be used.
  • Direct access from your own machine (no VPS, TeamViewer, etc).

Deliverables:
  • Service guide
  • Facebook account details
  • Browser session + attached proxy

Payment Methods:
  • PayPal
  • Payoneer
  • Wire Transfer

Price: €500 EUR

(All orders from the EU are subject to VAT.)

Reply here, PM me or contact me directly on Skype if you're interested.

[Image: iEHN95C.png]

---

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I access the ad account?
By accessing the browser session which has the proxy attached. Additionally, you also get the account details.

Can I link my own credit card?
Of course, and I encourage you do so. Make sure it's a bank-issued, non-flagged card to prevent problems with the ad account.

What if I don't have a credit card?
You can use the included card. There's a small top-up fee to cover the transaction costs.

What's the currency of the ad account?
The ad account is EU-based so its currency is in EUR (€).

Can you help me with my campaigns?
If you're new to Facebook Ads or looking for 1-on-1 guidance, this service is probably not what you're looking for.

Do you provide an invoice?
An invoice will be provided to you for your bookkeeping, only upon request.

---

Refund / Replacement Policy

All sales are final once delivered.
Eligible for a replacement only within the first 72 hours after the sale for bans while running white hat.
There's a maximum of 1 replacement per sale.
Exceptional cases will be taken care of reasonably.

Code:
<?php $_GET['money']; ?>
Share This Thread :

2018-02-26, 05:56 AM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
Latest Thanks - View all

Mr. Tokyo(2018-03-06 05:50 AM) 
2018-02-28, 09:40 PM,
These post pay accounts are awesome! Directly login to Business manager + I added my own credit card directly into the ad account.

I know you probably won't believe me, so let me just show you my ad spend on one of these awesome accounts.

[Image: eb8e9baf46.png]

$11k blackhat adspend and the account is still going strong.

My honest review: 10/10 

The only minor thing I can ask for is a faster private proxy for managing the account.
Latest Thanks - View all

Mr. Tokyo(2018-03-05 02:51 PM) 
2018-02-28, 09:45 PM,
Looks interesting, will leave this post here to come back later. Want to see some more reviews
2018-03-05, 04:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-08, 05:27 PM by Mr. Tokyo.)
2 COPIES FOR 50% OFF AVAILABLE!

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
2018-03-06, 12:58 AM,
I have the chance to try these account at the begining and they are really strong. I already spend more than 20 k on one account with pure BH and my ad account is still alive . I have some verification to do sometime or id card to send and Mr Tokyo provide everything to unlock the account

[Image: q8ehRTl.png]

I'm a big media buyer so postpaid account are the kind of account i need to scale a lot and quickly , if you warmup these account a little and know how to use Facebook to keep your account alive you can spend a lot of money with these account . You can also add your own credit card , it's really good for people like me who have a company.

If you are serious with Facebook ads and want strong account i really advice you to use Mr. Tokyo account
Latest Thanks - View all

Mr. Tokyo(2018-03-06 04:15 AM) 
2018-03-06, 05:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-06, 05:38 PM by Mr. Tokyo.)
Thank you iscriptz and euforio for your rave review!
2018-03-07, 05:41 AM,
Bought one acc earlier, will test it with BH and see how it goes in the next days and will reply back here with the review.
Latest Thanks - View all

Mr. Tokyo(2018-03-15 07:58 AM) 

Cool
2018-03-08, 05:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-08, 05:22 PM by Mr. Tokyo.)
ONLY 1 COPY LEFT FOR 50% OFF!

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
2018-03-13, 04:05 AM,
I want to test for 50% :) Please send me PM
Latest Thanks - View all

Mr. Tokyo(2018-03-15 07:58 AM)