Best Deal ☆ DIRCTGRAM ☆ First Instragram Dms Bot | Follow/Unfollow Is A Thing Of The Past
2018-02-25, 10:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-02, 03:24 AM by OG_Beno.)
☆ DIRCTGRAM ☆  First Instragram Dms Bot | Follow/Unfollow Method is a Thing Of The Past

[Image: p_786yec2y1.jpg]

DirectGram is the first bot to spam instagram dms which offers a wide variety of features.
Forget about the Follow/Unfollow method,Dms is what working now.The GUI has been designed to be extremely newbie friendly and easy to use.
If you really want to make money in 2018 with instragram and you're serious about it.This is the way to go.

Features :

Simultaneous: You can choose how many accounts you want them to send messages in same time.

Delays: You can choose how much time you want to wait for the account to send each message.

Syntax Support: Messages are randomly selected to avoid bans.

Proxy Support: The bot offers complete HTTP proxy support.

Select All/Delete: You can add accs/msgs or delete them from the bot easily.

Report Log: Get well detailed report of all the activities done (login/messages) in the bot. 

Auto Stop: When no Instagram accounts are left, the operation will stop.

Bonus:

Scraper Script (Followers/People who liked a post) For IG Accounts come free with the bot.

Price & Payments Method:

All This For Only 297$ !! 
ANDD 50% Discount for the First 2 Buyers
I bet that you will not find a better price with all this features.

Paypal:  agreatstuff@gmail.com
Payoneer:  Contact Me in pm for the email.

Support :

If you have any questions/problems don't hesitate to add me on skype: jakozi_4
Share This Thread :

2018-02-25, 10:35 PM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-03-01, 09:43 PM,
your skype doesn't exist
2018-03-02, 03:25 AM,
(2018-03-01, 09:43 PM)bryan1 Wrote: your skype doesn't exist

oh thanks just noticed Edited