Best CPA approach for a novice
2019-01-18, 01:12 PM,
Hey guys,

First of, I'm new to this forum and to the whole IM thing, so I appreciate your patience in advance. :)

My general question is as such: What is the best approach for a complete newbie to CPA ?

I'm interested in the topic and I've seen countless people on youtube and on google using either game hacks incentivized offers or are building SM pages ( IG, twitter botting, fb spam/or not ) in order to promote their offers.

And while I get that it probably works, because otherwise, nobody would be doing it, I would like to steer away from the direction. Instead, I'm looking to build something that can be sustained over the years. In other words, long term income. I don't mind it not being passive as I'm a sort of a workaholic and have no interest in 4 hour work weeks.

However, there's so much information, that I have no clue on where to even start. SEO and paid traffic seems like an option, but I assume paid traffic gives more control over what's happening, instead of SEO ( not saying it doesn't work though ).

Issue is, my current disposable budget is around $1500 and I'm not sure what I can start with it. I know it's not much, but where I come from, that's a lot of money which is why I want to create something to replace my offline job.

I hope someone can steer me to the right direction, perhaps drop me a link to an up to date guide or something like that.

Thank you for your time :)

P.S. is it worth upgrading this forum membership?
Latest Thanks - View all

AdmiralBulldog(2019-01-18 04:01 PM) 
Share This Thread :

2019-01-18, 02:45 PM,
I would say start with whitehat niches and methods. I think their are plenty of methods shared here which can help you to kickstart. I would recommend not to invest all the money at once.
2019-01-18, 02:49 PM,
SEO is tough to be honest these days. Paid traffic is a good source to make good money if you know how to make it work.

Regarding forum membership, you can purchase to unlock more benefits to restricted sections
2019-01-18, 04:00 PM,
Hello, first of all, welcome to CPA Elites. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Lets be honest, there is allot to learn here and I would suggest you to go for paid ads as SEO is quite tough these days. What I would recommend you from experience is to go with Google Ads & Bing Ads (PPC - Pay Per Click).

Why PPC?

PPC is the best thing to do in CPA if you know what you're doing and if you know how to research affiliate offers with keywords that converts well on Google Ads.

WhiteHat or BlackHat niches?

To be very honest, both works great. Whitehat niches takes allot of time to optimize and takes allot of money while on the other hand BlackHat can be tough but is very profitable. BlackHat is tough because it needs allot of tools like cloaker (normally $249) but it brings allot of money.

Hope this helps, if you have any questions regarding this post, feel free to reply on this thread and I will try my best to steer you in the right direction.
Latest Thanks - View all

Mayaandrania(2019-01-27 04:31 AM) 
2019-01-18, 04:52 PM,
(2019-01-18, 04:00 PM)AdmiralBulldog Wrote: Hello, first of all, welcome to CPA Elites. I hope you enjoy your stay here.  Lets be honest, there is allot to learn here and I would suggest you to go for paid ads as SEO is quite tough these days. What I would recommend you from experience is to go with Google Ads & Bing Ads (PPC - Pay Per Click).

Why PPC?

PPC is the best thing to do in CPA if you know what you're doing and if you know how to research affiliate offers with keywords that converts well on Google Ads.

To be very honest, both works great. Whitehat niches takes allot of time to optimize and takes allot of money while on the other hand BlackHat can be tough but is very profitable. BlackHat is tough because it needs allot of tools like cloaker (normally $249) but it brings allot of money.

Hope this helps, if you have any questions regarding this post, feel free to reply on this thread and I will try my best to steer you in the right direction.

Thank you for a warm welcome and your reply.

I kinda thought mostly about paid advertising in general ( not necessarily PPC ) as a lot of people ( from what I've seen at least ) are doing it that way and high quality SEO ain't so cheap these days either.

I'm interested in how you do things, but like you mentioned WH requires a lot of money for PPC and BH a lot of money for tools? So the question is, would you still recommend doing PPC with a total budget of $1500? I mean that would include all the tools (LP, tracking etc. )

If so, would you care to share how/where to start with it? I've always been interested in learning paid traffic and I don't mind hard work, but I haven't heard about BH approach to PPC and what it requires, so definitely interested.

I'd love to get a ball rolling so I could reinvest back into business.

Thank you in advance :)
Latest Thanks - View all

AdmiralBulldog(2019-01-18 04:56 PM) 
2019-01-18, 05:04 PM,
(2019-01-18, 04:52 PM)WWzxc Wrote:
(2019-01-18, 04:00 PM)AdmiralBulldog Wrote: Hello, first of all, welcome to CPA Elites. I hope you enjoy your stay here.  Lets be honest, there is allot to learn here and I would suggest you to go for paid ads as SEO is quite tough these days. What I would recommend you from experience is to go with Google Ads & Bing Ads (PPC - Pay Per Click).

Why PPC?

I kinda thought mostly about paid advertising in general ( not necessarily PPC ) as a lot of people ( from what I've seen at least ) are doing it that way and high quality SEO ain't so cheap these days either.

I'm interested in how you do things, but like you mentioned WH requires a lot of money for PPC and BH a lot of money for tools? So the question is, would you still recommend doing PPC with a total budget of $1500? I mean that would include all the tools (LP, tracking etc. )

If so, would you care to share how/where to start with it? I've always been interested in learning paid traffic and I don't mind hard work, but I haven't heard about BH approach to PPC and what it requires, so definitely interested.

Hello, your welcome :)

I would love to help you mate and yes $1500 would be enough and I don't do tracking much for PPC. PM me so we can have a chat :)
2019-01-18, 05:15 PM,
(2019-01-18, 05:04 PM)AdmiralBulldog Wrote:

Why PPC?

I would love to help you mate and yes $1500 would be enough and I don't do tracking much for PPC. PM me so we can have a chat :)

I'd love to chat with you over PM, but I have no such ability atm, as I'm a new member and can't send PMs. Is there any other way to reach you? Discord or skype?
2019-01-18, 05:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-01-18, 05:18 PM by AdmiralBulldog.)
(2019-01-18, 05:15 PM)WWzxc Wrote:

Why PPC?

I'd love to chat with you over PM, but I have no such ability atm, as I'm a new member and can't send PMs. Is there any other way to reach you? Discord or skype?

Sure mate, leave your Skype or Discord which ever is easy for you. I will contact you :)
2019-01-18, 05:27 PM,
(2019-01-18, 05:18 PM)AdmiralBulldog Wrote:
(2019-01-18, 05:15 PM)WWzxc Wrote:

Why PPC?

Sure mate, leave your Skype or Discord which ever is easy for you. I will contact you :)

discord: Wooten#8930
2019-01-18, 05:57 PM,
Well, in early CPA i would recommend reading another methods and coping it 1 by 1. Some of them might work, others not, but it's very important to do something with it. Also seo it's good to start CPA, you'll learn a lot with it about making money.