Best CPA Method Involving Torrent Sites
2018-03-08, 04:33 PM,
Hey guys!

So this will be a really long post but definitely worth a read, and before I start you guys will probably be wondering that I'm a newbie since I have 0 posts and I just joined today. Well I'm definitely a newbie on this website but not in CPA marketing, I've been constantly coming here to read methods and all from the past 2 years but I didn't care to make an account lol. So I finally did and I want to share a good CPA method as my first post.

Here we go!

The method goes like this; Torrent sites are the best when it comes to sharing files and there are a lot of private torrent sites where you can get anything from movies to games to sports etc. But these sites are not accessible by everyone, those who have invitation codes/invitations to these sites can only access such sites. Since we all know how huge the demands are of torrents, we would be doing something completely legal because our job is only to get people to invitation sites and.....make them fill the form. ;)

There are options to buy invitations through dealers ofcourse but nobody wants to spend money and we are not here to do that, we would be offering people those invitations for free. So how would we be doing that? We will be making them land on our landing page and making them fill the form. In return, they get the invitation code and we get the cash! This method is 100% unsaturable because everyone will be willing to want invitations till the future.

An example of this site is:

Note that this method cannot be done without this specific landing page.

Now you'd be probably wondering that how would you get that specific landing page, so worry no more because I have already created instructions on how to create a landing page and provided the files in the article that you can get here: 

Well, there is another thing you guys would be thinking that why is this newbie sharing such a great method for free. To be honest, I wanted to sell this method for cash but the end to that would be me refunding people their cash back because of this method getting leaked. So I decided to add CPA offers on the link above, so you guys can now get the method and I will take your offers as a support, we're even. Cool

DID I JUST GAVE YOU ANOTHER FREAKIN' AMAZING METHOD???

Yes, yes I did. You see... CPA marketing is all about making people feel the NEED to go to the website and fill out the forum. Now, no matter what, all of you would want the files of the landing page and want to know how to create the landing page, so you guys WILL complete the offers, not that I am forcing you to, but that you have to in order to GET the method. This is what CPA marketing is about, and that is how you get success in it.

And so, this is the 2nd best unsaturable method out there. Atleast now you guys know I'm not a newbie. ;)

Anyways, getting back to the torrent method...once you create your landing page and all is set as I described in the blogspot link above, you will now sign up on torrent invites forums and build a reputation there first before you start spamming. Google "Torrent Invites" "Torrent Trackers" "Private Torrent Trackers" and such keyterms for the websites.

The main thing I want to mention is that, every newbie starts spamming in the first and instantly gets their IP banned, so don't post any giveaway until a month or two of building reputation. But here is the part where most people quit because they don't want to work but just get the money, it doesn't work that way.
So build a reputation first, then you can host giveaways saying like:

"2x CartoonChaos, 1x IPTorrents

To apply simply reply to this post and PM me"

You will then receive a lot of PMs of people but don't reply instantly, reply after a week of hosting the giveaway and tell them something like this, "Hey bro, sorry but I already gave away a lot of invites to people, though you can easily get an invitation code to your desired torrent site from (your landing page)."

Good luck and I hope this helps! Though, I won't be helping you guys because I have my exams soon, I have already written everything on the blogspot link so you won't be needing any major help anyways! Peace!

Moderator edit: Links removed (locked content).
Latest Thanks - View all

h4s3eb(2018-03-11 09:55 PM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-03-08, 04:52 PM,
Thanks, but if you wanted to share files, you MUST not ask members to finish your content locker.

[Image: FlHlGm5.png]
2018-03-08, 04:57 PM,
I had to remove your links. Please check the CPAElites forum rules again.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-03-08, 05:00 PM,
(2018-03-08, 04:52 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: Thanks, but if you wanted to share files, you MUST not ask members to finish your content locker.

Oh okay, I will change some things then!
2018-03-08, 05:01 PM,
(2018-03-08, 04:57 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: I had to remove your links. Please check the CPAElites forum rules again.
Oh okay, I will change some things then.
2018-03-08, 05:25 PM,
So guys the link is clean now, the link to the landing page is:

Moderator edit: Another link removed again (sharing content locked material at CPAElites is against the rules). ... No, you didn't clean the link.
2018-03-08, 05:26 PM,
The example site is:

Moderator edit: Another link removed again (sharing content locked material at CPAElites is against the rules).
2018-03-08, 06:32 PM,
Update: I have cleaned the link and it is free of content locker!

Moderator edit: Another link removed again (sharing content locked material at CPAElites is against the rules). ... No, you didn't clean it!
2018-03-09, 02:36 PM,
Now this is interesting, Looking forward for the method.
2018-03-09, 04:09 PM,
(2018-03-09, 02:36 PM)daddyoh Wrote: Now this is interesting, Looking forward for the method.

[quote pid='676747' dateline='1520582814']
This is a really good method, you can get the landing page here:
[/quote]

Moderator edit: Another link removed again (sharing content locked material at CPAElites is against the rules).