Best Blackhat Ways to make Fast money
2017-06-10, 02:32 AM,
Hi guys ! I've been reading so much about internet marketing and now it's time to get action!

I know so much about funnels, affiliate marketing and so on but problem I don't have much money to invest now.

What are the best blackhat ways you know to make fast money and build startup capital ?

I see I could spam youtube with a free website/landing page, collect emails (mailchimp) and start selling affiliate products (evergreen) ? Is this a good idea ?

Do you have other blackhat ways ?

Thanks for your help!
2017-06-10, 02:34 AM,
Affiliate Marketing is not blackhat.

Neither is email spamming.

Also, you don't simply make money out of nothing.
2017-06-10, 02:57 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-10, 02:59 AM by DrKent.)
You can make money and a lot of them with 0$ investment. From scratch.
You need to be creative, brainstorm some ideas and implement + hard work. I made my first $10k without any kind of investment at all back in the days.

PPL are limited with what others do. So, by default, BH generators, hacks for games and you need to buy/make a video, buy views, buy domain/hosting, buy landing and lot of other things.. You can find if you want to go that route all of that for FREE. Once you made some $$$ invest in scaling stuff that makes you money at first, later test other stuff.

Other than that, you can't become rich over night. You need to check methods on here and pick one that suits you. Then hard work and testing and tweaking.
"best blackhat ways you know to make fast" -- I hope you thought about legal ways. If not, its not allowed to discuss it on here. Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

MY_BROTHER(2017-06-19 07:43 AM) 

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-06-10, 11:46 AM,
There is really no quick money making method, But yes If you do good invest and invest right way and do things well than you might earn quickly..
Latest Thanks - View all

nedunuri88(2017-06-19 12:11 PM) 
2017-06-15, 10:45 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-15, 10:46 PM by ChrisRoark.)
You can create a WP blog on a cheap domain like .xyz and then use social media to drive traffic there. This is the method)

As a strategy for that method, use a niche that can get Viral (content similar, or scraped from Reddit, 9GAG, imgur) and use an ad network for PPI.

Then create several social media accounts with girls name (they always get followers). Scrape profile content from IG account to create FB accounts. And then post in Facebook group links pointing to your website
2017-06-15, 11:10 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-15, 11:10 PM by YalaYolo.)
u cant earn instantly 1000 $ dollar just start with smaller base earn like 10 $ per day and multiply if now a days seo and paid advertising is best so test everything u has ...

FB farmed Ad acc with 400$ balance for sale -.- skype buyandsale
2017-06-17, 12:31 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-17, 12:32 PM by krmr.)
Just spam comments and be creative and you will soon have money to invest :D
2017-06-17, 11:18 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-17, 11:25 PM by vincenzot_t.)
(2017-06-10, 02:57 AM)DrKent Wrote: You can make money and a lot of them with 0$ investment. From scratch.
You need to be creative, brainstorm some ideas and implement + hard work. I made my first $10k without any kind of investment at all back in the days.

PPL are limited with what others do. So, by default, BH generators, hacks for games and you need to buy/make a video, buy views, buy domain/hosting, buy landing and lot of other things.. You can find if you want to go that route all of that for FREE. Once you made some $$$ invest in scaling stuff that makes you money at first, later test other stuff.

Other than that, you can't become rich over night. You need to check methods on here and pick one that suits you. Then hard work and testing and tweaking.
"best blackhat ways you know to make fast" -- I hope you thought about legal ways. If not, its not allowed to discuss it on here. Cool

Thanks man!! You mean to use blackhat niches to make startup capital ? Like game generators etc ?

paypal hack generator ? lol arent' these niches sature ?

(2017-06-10, 11:46 AM)Batajames Wrote: There is really no quick money making method, But yes If you do good invest and invest right way and do things well than you might earn quickly..

I've found some good cpa offers that pay you for every kind of traffic so I can spam with comments too, isn't a good idea ?

(2017-06-15, 10:45 PM)ChrisRoark Wrote: You can create a WP blog on a cheap domain like .xyz and then use social media to drive traffic there. This is the method)

As a strategy for that method, use a niche that can get Viral (content similar, or scraped from Reddit, 9GAG, imgur) and use an ad network for PPI.

Then create several social media accounts with girls name (they always get followers). Scrape profile content from IG account to create FB accounts. And then post in Facebook group links pointing to your website

Thank you so much!! :D gave me good ideas!

just found these ideas about facebook spam, what do you think ?

blackhatworld. com/seo/if-i-can-make-189-00-in-a-day-using-facebook-you-surely-can.760255/

onlinedimes. com/make-money-on-facebook-2/

I see I can get for cheap email+landin page from getresponse or build a landing page for free with worpdress/wix and get emails with mailchimp and then promote affiliate offers like clickbank, jvzoo etc
This should work. Also I see quora.com answers get so much traffic

(2017-06-17, 12:31 PM)krmr Wrote: Just spam comments and be creative and you will soon have money to invest :D

Yep :) I see I can also get people to webcam cpa offers like chaturbate from faccebook

If I use girl profile on facecbook better to redirect people to a Presell page then to the affilaite link ?
Latest Thanks - View all

MY_BROTHER(2017-06-19 07:44 AM) 
2017-06-18, 12:22 AM,
the fastest way, just buy a webcam for ur gf... and it aint even blackhat
2017-06-19, 07:43 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-19, 07:45 AM by MY_BROTHER.)
Rhanks bro for making this thread. I also got a best idea from here to increase my conversions.
Thanks bro. Nothing to say more as what i want to say as a newbie but @DarKent wrote it very clearly.

(2017-06-17, 11:18 PM)vincenzot_t Wrote:
(2017-06-10, 02:57 AM)DrKent Wrote: You can make money and a lot of them with 0$ investment. From scratch.

Thanks man!! You mean to use blackhat niches to make startup capital ? Like game generators etc ?

paypal hack generator ? lol arent' these niches sature ?

(2017-06-10, 11:46 AM)Batajames Wrote: There is really no quick money making method, But yes If you do good invest and invest right way and do things well than you might earn quickly..

I've found some good cpa offers that pay you for every kind of traffic so I can spam with comments too, isn't a good idea ?

(2017-06-15, 10:45 PM)ChrisRoark Wrote: You can create a WP blog on a cheap domain like .xyz and then use social media to drive traffic there. This is the method)

Thank you so much!! :D gave me good ideas!

just found these ideas about facebook spam, what do you think ?

blackhatworld. com/seo/if-i-can-make-189-00-in-a-day-using-facebook-you-surely-can.760255/

onlinedimes. com/make-money-on-facebook-2/

I see I can get for cheap email+landin page from getresponse or build a landing page for free with worpdress/wix and get emails with mailchimp and then promote affiliate offers like clickbank, jvzoo etc
This should work. Also I see quora.com answers get so much traffic

(2017-06-17, 12:31 PM)krmr Wrote: Just spam comments and be creative and you will soon have money to invest :D

Yep :) I see I can also get people to webcam cpa offers like chaturbate from faccebook

If I use girl profile on facecbook better to redirect people to a Presell page then to the affilaite link ?

u got the idea better mate

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 18 304 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
Last Post: maxvolrat
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 77 2017-10-21, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 123 2017-10-20, 08:03 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 81 2017-10-17, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 303 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top