Best Blackhat SEO Methods
2014-09-13, 05:18 AM,
Hey guys,

I'd like to take some semi niches (like 20~30k search/m) buy for each niche .us domain to target United States and rank them with BlackHat SEO Methods.

I am wondering what are the best BlackHat SEO Methods, i know it's not easy.
So first of all we have:

1. Churn and Burn, it's popular but i have to create manually tier1 links and stay cool without direct blast because of it's my domain.

2. 301 redirect i heard this method has great potential, but i never see any topic about it.

I'm ready to Invest money and work hard if needed,
What do you recommend? Let's discussion about it.
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-15 12:48 PM) rubelpangsa(2014-10-02 04:38 PM) jhonwhite(2014-09-13 05:51 AM) 
2014-09-13, 05:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-09-13, 05:38 AM by Vortex.)
(2014-09-13, 05:18 AM)iElite Wrote: Hey guys,

I'd like to take some semi niches (like 20~30k search/m) buy for each niche .us domain to target United States and rank them with BlackHat SEO Methods.

So first of all we have:

1. Churn and Burn, it's popular but i have to create manually tier1 links and stay cool without direct blast because of it's my domain.

2. 301 redirect i heard this method has great potential, but i never see any topic about it.

When doing churn and burn you don't have to manually create tier 1 links, as long as you keep your keyword anchors low google will be very slow with slapping your site. Make sure to build social signals too, its best when they come in when the backlinks start to index.

Of course you can also build some Tier 1 properties and then mass spam to them,it will be less effective but more worth it it the long run (3months+), it all depends on the niche.

I use 301 redirects myself and they work great, the idea behind it is that a 301 redirect will transfer nearly all power to the new domain. Be careful because anchor text %tages will be transfered too. Buy and expired domain with good PR,DA,PA,TF,C F, throw some links at it and point it at your money site when ready. There is also a method of getting 'free' 301 redirects of which you can get hundreds of, and then spam them with GSA. I am working on this method and will release a sales thread soon, probably.
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-09-13 05:21 PM) 

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2014-09-13, 06:14 AM,
(2014-09-13, 05:37 AM)Vortex Wrote:

So first of all we have:

When doing churn and burn you don't have to manually create tier 1 links, as long as you keep your keyword anchors low google will be very slow with slapping your site. Make sure to build social signals too, its best when they come in when the backlinks start to index.

Of course you can also build some Tier 1 properties and then mass spam to them,it will be less effective but more worth it it the long run (3months+), it all depends on the niche.

I use 301 redirects myself and they work great, the idea behind it is that a 301 redirect will transfer nearly all power to the new domain. Be careful because anchor text %tages will be transfered too. Buy and expired domain with good PR,DA,PA,TF,C F, throw some links at it and point it at your money site when ready. There is also a method of getting 'free' 301 redirects of which you can get hundreds of, and then spam them with GSA. I am working on this method and will release a sales thread soon, probably.

Yes i will also remember the social signals, and you right if it's about wordpress or blogger, but i'd like to rank my own domain so i have to stay safe.

1. What is better domain with a lot of Backlinks or PR3 Domain, i am should use several domains for Medium competition?

Alright also Sounds interesting.

So what do you think on:
Buy .US Domain < Build the website with Unique and Quality Content < Buy Good Domain for 301 redirect with PR3 or a lot of Backlinks < Fix the domain and also create some Web 2.0 on it < Point this domain for my main site < Blast 20k~30k links for the web 2.0 in the 301 redirect domain < While i am indexing the links i will add as more as possible Socials < After +- 14 days likely i will get ranked as well in Medium Niche?

If you'll drop some edits and tips it's really could help me, Thank you
2014-09-13, 02:32 PM,
(2014-09-13, 06:14 AM)iElite Wrote:
(2014-09-13, 05:37 AM)Vortex Wrote:

So first of all we have:

Yes i will also remember the social signals, and you right if it's about wordpress or blogger, but i'd like to rank my own domain so i have to stay safe.

1. What is better domain with a lot of Backlinks or PR3 Domain, i am should use several domains for Medium competition?

Alright also Sounds interesting.

So what do you think on:
Buy .US Domain < Build the website with Unique and Quality Content < Buy Good Domain for 301 redirect with PR3 or a lot of Backlinks < Fix the domain and also create some Web 2.0 on it < Point this domain for my main site < Blast 20k~30k links for the web 2.0 in the 301 redirect domain < While i am indexing the links i will add as more as possible Socials < After +- 14 days likely i will get ranked as well in Medium Niche?

If you'll drop some edits and tips it's really could help me, Thank you

Seems like a good strategy, when searching for the domain make sure that you check it if the PR is real, and it does not have spam links, this might take a while but is it worth it because a spammed domain won't help you rank anything. Also you don't really have to "fix" the domain, ofc you can go to waybackmachine and put on its original content, but since you will 301 anyways I don't see any use in it.

When checking for expired domains always check the http:// and the http://www. version of the site.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2014-09-13, 02:38 PM,
(2014-09-13, 05:18 AM)iElite Wrote: 1. Churn and Burn, it's popular but i have to create manually tier1 links and stay cool without direct blast because of it's my domain.

1. You don't do anything manually for churn n burn, where did you got this misinformation? What you wrote is just classic 2 tier MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites./Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites.?

2. 301 is tricky and there is much to write about it...

(2014-09-13, 06:14 AM)iElite Wrote: What is better domain with a lot of Backlinks or PR3 Domain, i am should use several domains for Medium competition?
PR is useless man, is a retarded metric, who knows will it ever get an update and last update was very long time ago and can be faked very easily. You mean several domains that you'll 301 or? Honestly I would skip this stuff if I were you because you are not familiar with basics and it will be a huge mess to explain every step of the process, information overload.

(2014-09-13, 06:14 AM)iElite Wrote: So what do you think on:
- Just get a .com, is the same.
- Again, you need to learn a lot about picking domains.
- Why web 2.0's on 301? And why blasting those web 2.0's with links that link to 301?
- Again, this last part will you rank in 14 or 30 or 32 or 48 days is impossible to answer because we can't look in the future. And 301 can be very random and there are always things that go wrong in SEO in general, so don't think "hey I'll buy a domain, 301 to my site and I must rank in 2 weeks", it doesn't work like that. 301 is just a powerful backlink, is not a super magical thing that ranks you in some specific time frame.
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-09-13 05:23 PM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-09-13, 03:45 PM,
Vortex Online

Alright, helped me.
I found one with 100k+ links, i also checked the other versions but i just didn't understand:
The keywords of the backlinks in this site are about random topics for sure,
Anyway it's Effective?

Night_Wolf

I know that if you trying to rank domains like facebook, blogger, wordpress you blast them directly and it's works,
But if you are the owner of this domain you have to create multi tier project and care, not spam directly.

Alright, i'll go for domains with a lot of BackLinks.

Yes i wanted but the .com already taken and i can take .com only if i will add somethings,
.US is Available, also i target United States and 85%+ from my earnings from United states only, so if it's fine why not?
I think it's will make the 301 redirect strong but however i'll not do it,
After my website ready and i make 301 redirect and socials, I think it's Not enough, Which links do you recommend to create? Maybe for the main domain: Multi-Tier Project - Web 2.0 for tier1 and blast? or your recommendation.
That's 100% right, and yet we can assume how much time it's Usually, Like around 20~30 days.
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-09-13 05:25 PM) 
2014-09-13, 04:48 PM,
Goodluck mate ;)! Churn and burn is awesome.. i also use this methode look if a niche is making good money. than i will make a new website targeting the same keyword than use high pr blacklinks from my own pbn ^^..
2014-09-13, 05:46 PM,
(2014-09-13, 04:48 PM)silaswilk Wrote: Goodluck mate ;)! Churn and burn is awesome.. i also use this methode look if a niche is making good money. than i will make a new website targeting the same keyword than use high pr blacklinks from my own pbn ^^..

Thank you very much, Yes i hope so, Good luck :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 302 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  What are the effective CPA traffic/lead generation methods? dshafiul 5 420 2017-11-25, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Flipin_jackass
  2015 SEO vs 2017 SEO Aboutmoney 10 326 2017-11-10, 11:54 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Offshore domain name registar for blackhat niche Christopher 4 226 2017-10-27, 11:22 PM
Last Post: KentVMason
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 3 253 2017-10-25, 12:41 AM
Last Post: siddakrish

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top