Believe And You Are Halfway There
2014-03-09, 04:24 PM,
Believe And You Are Halfway There.

The above sentence sums up this thread. I see day in and day out people seem to be lacking in motivation, they seem to be lacking in ideas and they seem to be paralyzed by their inability to believe in themselves.

Let me put it this way.
It is the final minute of the biggest football/soccer match of your life. You are 3 yards away from the goal, the keeper is on the floor behind you and the goal is gapping.
Do you believe you will score? OF COURSE YOU DO.

I have noticed aswell that a lot of people like to use the word "Saturated" when referring to a niche.

sat·u·rat·ed
ˈsaCHəˌrātid
adjective
holding as much water or moisture as can be absorbed; thoroughly soaked.
CHEMISTRY
(of an organic molecule) containing the greatest possible number of hydrogen atoms, and so having no carbon–carbon double or triple bonds.

This is the official meaning for the word saturated. So from now on guys stop using that word.
You find a niche, you look at youtube/google whatever and you see a lot of results. Your mind says "Saturated".
That is one of the most negative outlooks you can have towards this niche.

Instead.
Ask yourself WHY there is so much competition.
Ask yourself HOW you can get ahead of these other people.

By looking at something with a negative outlook you are doomed to fail.

I do not wish to preach or dictate to people I just feel that more than half of the battle in this game is with yourself. Sure, flaggers are a pain etc. But Pain is temporary and Failure is Forever.

Adjusting my outlook on things took me months. I still get negative thoughts now and again, but replace the negative with a positive.
Something that makes you sad, replace that thought with something that makes you happy and I guarantee you will bring positiveness towards you rather than bringing negativity.

It is completely up to you whether you take my words on board or not, but I wanted to just share some experience.

Peace.

N44
Latest Thanks - View all

KingNoob(2014-03-13 09:13 PM) TheVBScripter(2014-03-13 08:26 PM) Jaysamuel(2014-03-11 02:52 AM) unknownman(2014-03-11 01:31 AM) SnelJel(2014-03-11 12:16 AM) MrMe(2014-03-11 12:13 AM) Niki(2014-03-11 12:13 AM) staffer(2014-03-09 10:01 PM) xujambambam(2014-03-09 08:29 PM) arkmayl7(2014-03-09 06:18 PM) Sunspear(2014-03-09 05:53 PM)  HawkEye(2014-03-09 05:47 PM) JXGreat(2014-03-09 05:45 PM) Pawepeks(2014-03-09 05:21 PM) TheGreeneXXX(2014-03-09 05:07 PM) Heraclitus(2014-03-09 05:03 PM) KCMM(2014-03-09 04:43 PM) Aamobu(2014-03-09 04:37 PM) 
2014-03-09, 04:29 PM,
Or rather stop thinking and reading posts like this and learn by practice.
2014-03-09, 04:35 PM,
Take action, and you're almost there. :)
2014-03-09, 04:40 PM,
THIS is the NUMB3R44 that I like to see on the forum, stay HQ just like this and don't let others get you down to the point of where you argue, honestly, you have a LOT of respect on this forum not only from members but from me as well. Please just keep sharing and helping others because it's the right thing to do.
2014-03-09, 04:45 PM,
(2014-03-09, 04:24 PM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: Believe And You Are Halfway There.

The above sentence sums up this thread. I see day in and day out people seem to be lacking in motivation, they seem to be lacking in ideas and they seem to be paralyzed by their inability to believe in themselves.

Let me put it this way.
It is the final minute of the biggest football/soccer match of your life. You are 3 yards away from the goal, the keeper is on the floor behind you and the goal is gapping.

I have noticed aswell that a lot of people like to use the word "Saturated" when referring to a niche.

sat·u·rat·ed
ˈsaCHəˌrātid
adjective
CHEMISTRY
(of an organic molecule) containing the greatest possible number of hydrogen atoms, and so having no carbon–carbon double or triple bonds.

This is the official meaning for the word saturated. So from now on guys stop using that word.
You find a niche, you look at youtube/google whatever and you see a lot of results. Your mind says "Saturated".

Instead.

I do not wish to preach or dictate to people I just feel that more than half of the battle in this game is with yourself. Sure, flaggers are a pain etc. But Pain is temporary and Failure is Forever.

Adjusting my outlook on things took me months. I still get negative thoughts now and again, but replace the negative with a positive.
Something that makes you sad, replace that thought with something that makes you happy and I guarantee you will bring positiveness towards you rather than bringing negativity.

It is completely up to you whether you take my words on board or not, but I wanted to just share some experience.

Peace.

N44

I like it that you are like the only big earner that still helps people, other people take their money from what they learned and never help others again.
2014-03-09, 04:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-03-09, 04:58 PM by Fierce.)
Im about to give up because my french niche is not ranking on google. i have an EMD for the keyword i chose. :(

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2014-03-09, 05:00 PM,
(2014-03-09, 04:29 PM)apetrov Wrote: Or rather stop thinking and reading posts like this and learn by practice.

Learn by your mistakes is great advice.

(2014-03-09, 04:35 PM)cpvast Wrote: Take action, and you're almost there. :)

Agreed.

(2014-03-09, 04:40 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: THIS is the NUMB3R44 that I like to see on the forum, stay HQ just like this and don't let others get you down to the point of where you argue, honestly, you have a LOT of respect on this forum not only from members but from me as well. Please just keep sharing and helping others because it's the right thing to do.

Thank you for the kind words Hawk Eye. I do not enjoy arguing but I am not one to stand down haha.

(2014-03-09, 04:45 PM)Bravirem Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 04:24 PM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: Believe And You Are Halfway There.

Let me put it this way.

sat·u·rat·ed
ˈsaCHəˌrātid
adjective
CHEMISTRY

Instead.

Peace.

N44

I like it that you are like the only big earner that still helps people, other people take their money from what they learned and never help others again.

Thank you for the kind words. I enjoy helping people. I get a little kick out of it I guess, but I was once in the position of earning 50c or $1 a day. That was dark times and it was rare to find someone who would try and guide me towards making money. That is why I want to offer some guidance for people and not be snobby like some others.

N44
2014-03-09, 05:06 PM,
Amen :D, bro im sure this will push alot of people.
2014-03-09, 05:10 PM,
(2014-03-09, 05:06 PM)TheGreeneXXX Wrote: Amen :D, bro im sure this will push alot of people.

I do hope so.
A positive outlook on not just CPA/PPD but life can change things drastically.
2014-03-09, 05:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-03-09, 05:13 PM by moneyboy2012.)
enjoyed reading it ^_^
as expected from an awesome member :D
i always see my goal even when i face massban or whatever stone is there in my way,i just never tried to give up
:)

100% true words :D

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top