[Beginners Journey] Journey to Learn and Grow!
2017-04-27, 02:53 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-27, 02:54 AM by Qoins.)
Hey, My name is Qoins. Been hanging around the forums for quite some time now. If I am not wrong this would probably be my third journey. Always quit it in between, but not this time. Earlier all my ways were total free, no investment hence no leads. I wanted to learn and well fair enough got decent knowledge out of it.

Currently:

I am working on a MultiNiche Site. I started its work around 4 days ago. Its nearly Complete. I am very impressed with the work. All my Pages are set, All I need to work on now is making landing pages where I pop up the survey when they try to generate. Its a Black hat niche, hence hacks and related stuff. Will be using OGADS as my Network.

I will be using Facebook as my initial Traffic Source. Spamming in Groups and etc. I made some accounts around a year back for my previous journey and the good point is I remember their log in details, which makes my account aged and good to go. Got about 20 of them. Will only spam groups atm for traffic.

About my current investment, I did not keep track but its only a .com domain and a host. Bought them for 1 year so I do not quit this time. Won't update about any leads right now cause I am not advertising since my landing pages are not done. I plan to Keep the layout of every niche same only changing the inner content. That would make my work go real fast.

Future:
I want to complete my site setup ASAP to focus only on advertising. I am also trying to learn a little SEO to get some organic traffic, cause they are more likely to convert.

Also, In case some of you missed out LP'Decoy and Hawkeye are doing a Giveaway, which is 16 VIP Legends. Try out your luck, should only take 5 minutes to do it. Here is the link: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Giveawa...ds-Upgrade

Thanks for taking the time to read.

A Career in Digital Marketing with CPA, Thats sounds like LIFE!
2017-04-27, 10:34 AM,
Good luck qoins, stay motivated and work hard.
2017-04-27, 10:50 AM,
All the best buddy, keep us updated! Smile
2017-04-27, 11:13 AM,
Best of luck, hope you do well in this journey.
2017-04-27, 11:48 AM,
(2017-04-27, 10:34 AM)raftanik Wrote: Good luck qoins, stay motivated and work hard.

(2017-04-27, 10:50 AM)manjeshsingh Wrote: All the best buddy, keep us updated! Smile

(2017-04-27, 11:13 AM)georgeh Wrote: Best of luck, hope you do well in this journey.

Thanks Guys, A little update. I am Finally almost done with my first landing page. Which means i can copy paste layout to others. The good news, I can start advertising later today or probably by tomorrow.

A Career in Digital Marketing with CPA, Thats sounds like LIFE!
2017-04-28, 02:00 AM,
Nice journey, which networks you are going to work with?
2017-04-28, 05:13 PM,
(2017-04-27, 02:53 AM)Qoins Wrote: Hey, My name is Qoins. Been hanging around the forums for quite some time now. If I am not wrong this would probably be my third journey. Always quit it in between, but not this time. Earlier all my ways were total free, no investment hence no leads. I wanted to learn and well fair enough got decent knowledge out of it.

Currently:

I am working on a MultiNiche Site. I started its work around 4 days ago. Its nearly Complete. I am very impressed with the work. All my Pages are set, All I need to work on now is making landing pages where I pop up the survey when they try to generate. Its a Black hat niche, hence hacks and related stuff. Will be using OGADS as my Network.

I will be using Facebook as my initial Traffic Source. Spamming in Groups and etc. I made some accounts around a year back for my previous journey and the good point is I remember their log in details, which makes my account aged and good to go. Got about 20 of them. Will only spam groups atm for traffic.

About my current investment, I did not keep track but its only a .com domain and a host. Bought them for 1 year so I do not quit this time. Won't update about any leads right now cause I am not advertising since my landing pages are not done. I plan to Keep the layout of every niche same only changing the inner content. That would make my work go real fast.

Future:
I want to complete my site setup ASAP to focus only on advertising. I am also trying to learn a little SEO to get some organic traffic, cause they are more likely to convert.

Also, In case some of you missed out LP'Decoy and Hawkeye are doing a Giveaway, which is 16 VIP Legends. Try out your luck, should only take 5 minutes to do it. Here is the link: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Giveawa...ds-Upgrade

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Just ► FOCUS ◄ on your journey mate and ► DON'T QUIT ◄. If you failed on this method just move on ;) and try another method. Keep on trying until you get the GOLD. Cheers!

Regards,
IMRichard
2017-04-29, 05:18 AM,
Good luck for the journey, hope you are doing well.
2017-04-29, 05:53 PM,
Hey Thanks for all the Tips and Motivation. Sorry was not able to update it yesterday. It took me whole day to get my college admissions going.

I havn't been able to do a lot. Not able to finish my webstie yet. Hopefully I will be able to work on it today. I am still at my college should be home in 1 hour.
2017-04-29, 06:00 PM,
Good lucl on your journey :D
Latest Thanks - View all

Qoins(2017-04-29 06:02 PM) 

Do you know why are there no Lamborghini ads on TV?

Because the people who can afford a Lamborghini are not sitting around, watching TV all day.

“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 20 715 50 minutes ago
Last Post: sniping
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 32 1,151 58 minutes ago
Last Post: bapu
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 8 128 2 hours ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 4 87 3 hours ago
Last Post: pramila
  JOURNEY Instagram/ OG Ads Journey. Follow me from the bottom up. Jazzmataz 155 10,412 5 hours ago
Last Post: CallmeReaz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top