[Beginners Journey] Journey to Learn and Grow!
2017-04-27, 02:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-27, 02:54 AM by Qoins.)
Hey, My name is Qoins. Been hanging around the forums for quite some time now. If I am not wrong this would probably be my third journey. Always quit it in between, but not this time. Earlier all my ways were total free, no investment hence no leads. I wanted to learn and well fair enough got decent knowledge out of it.

Currently:

I am working on a MultiNiche Site. I started its work around 4 days ago. Its nearly Complete. I am very impressed with the work. All my Pages are set, All I need to work on now is making landing pages where I pop up the survey when they try to generate. Its a Black hat niche, hence hacks and related stuff. Will be using OGADS as my Network.

I will be using Facebook as my initial Traffic Source. Spamming in Groups and etc. I made some accounts around a year back for my previous journey and the good point is I remember their log in details, which makes my account aged and good to go. Got about 20 of them. Will only spam groups atm for traffic.

About my current investment, I did not keep track but its only a .com domain and a host. Bought them for 1 year so I do not quit this time. Won't update about any leads right now cause I am not advertising since my landing pages are not done. I plan to Keep the layout of every niche same only changing the inner content. That would make my work go real fast.

Future:
I want to complete my site setup ASAP to focus only on advertising. I am also trying to learn a little SEO to get some organic traffic, cause they are more likely to convert.

Also, In case some of you missed out LP'Decoy and Hawkeye are doing a Giveaway, which is 16 VIP Legends. Try out your luck, should only take 5 minutes to do it. Here is the link: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Giveawa...ds-Upgrade

Thanks for taking the time to read.

A Career in Digital Marketing with CPA, Thats sounds like LIFE!
2017-04-27, 10:34 AM,
Good luck qoins, stay motivated and work hard.
2017-04-27, 10:50 AM,
All the best buddy, keep us updated! Smile
2017-04-27, 11:13 AM,
Best of luck, hope you do well in this journey.
2017-04-27, 11:48 AM,
(2017-04-27, 10:34 AM)raftanik Wrote: Good luck qoins, stay motivated and work hard.

(2017-04-27, 10:50 AM)manjeshsingh Wrote: All the best buddy, keep us updated! Smile

(2017-04-27, 11:13 AM)georgeh Wrote: Best of luck, hope you do well in this journey.

Thanks Guys, A little update. I am Finally almost done with my first landing page. Which means i can copy paste layout to others. The good news, I can start advertising later today or probably by tomorrow.

A Career in Digital Marketing with CPA, Thats sounds like LIFE!
2017-04-28, 02:00 AM,
Nice journey, which networks you are going to work with?
2017-04-28, 05:13 PM,
(2017-04-27, 02:53 AM)Qoins Wrote: Hey, My name is Qoins. Been hanging around the forums for quite some time now. If I am not wrong this would probably be my third journey. Always quit it in between, but not this time. Earlier all my ways were total free, no investment hence no leads. I wanted to learn and well fair enough got decent knowledge out of it.

Currently:

I am working on a MultiNiche Site. I started its work around 4 days ago. Its nearly Complete. I am very impressed with the work. All my Pages are set, All I need to work on now is making landing pages where I pop up the survey when they try to generate. Its a Black hat niche, hence hacks and related stuff. Will be using OGADS as my Network.

I will be using Facebook as my initial Traffic Source. Spamming in Groups and etc. I made some accounts around a year back for my previous journey and the good point is I remember their log in details, which makes my account aged and good to go. Got about 20 of them. Will only spam groups atm for traffic.

About my current investment, I did not keep track but its only a .com domain and a host. Bought them for 1 year so I do not quit this time. Won't update about any leads right now cause I am not advertising since my landing pages are not done. I plan to Keep the layout of every niche same only changing the inner content. That would make my work go real fast.

Future:
I want to complete my site setup ASAP to focus only on advertising. I am also trying to learn a little SEO to get some organic traffic, cause they are more likely to convert.

Also, In case some of you missed out LP'Decoy and Hawkeye are doing a Giveaway, which is 16 VIP Legends. Try out your luck, should only take 5 minutes to do it. Here is the link: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Giveawa...ds-Upgrade

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Just ► FOCUS ◄ on your journey mate and ► DON'T QUIT ◄. If you failed on this method just move on ;) and try another method. Keep on trying until you get the GOLD. Cheers!

Regards,
IMRichard
2017-04-29, 05:18 AM,
Good luck for the journey, hope you are doing well.
2017-04-29, 05:53 PM,
Hey Thanks for all the Tips and Motivation. Sorry was not able to update it yesterday. It took me whole day to get my college admissions going.

I havn't been able to do a lot. Not able to finish my webstie yet. Hopefully I will be able to work on it today. I am still at my college should be home in 1 hour.
2017-04-29, 06:00 PM,
Good lucl on your journey :D
Latest Thanks - View all

Qoins(2017-04-29 06:02 PM) 

Do you know why are there no Lamborghini ads on TV?

Because the people who can afford a Lamborghini are not sitting around, watching TV all day.

“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 36 3,167 31 minutes ago
Last Post: mdsajib
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 75 6,236 Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Last Post: MoneyNinja
  JOURNEY [Update #88 - #102] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 99 9,391 Yesterday, 07:13 PM
Last Post: CPATracker
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 10 242 Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Last Post: ProBlackH34rt
  [HELP NEEDED] Want To Start Instagram Journey mdsajib 12 312 Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Last Post: mdsajib

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top