Before I get back to CPA
2013-12-01, 10:54 PM,
I wanted to start earning again with CPA. I only managed to do like 50$ a months before I quit, so I have these silly questions:

1. Im gonna open a new account for each niche. Does google still require a phone verification to open an account?

2. I understand that HR views won't cut it anymore. What are the best ways to rank LOW competition keywords? How many views, likes, backlinks, +1s, etc...

3. Should I go with the unlist and then make public method?

4. Any good websites that will give me some good low comp niches? Or do I have to think about them myself?

5. Which is better? Putting the bit.ly link to the download link, or making a Blogger page?

Thanks a lot!
2013-12-02, 07:05 AM,
(2013-12-01, 10:54 PM)Big Chief Wrote: I wanted to start earning again with CPA. I only managed to do like 50$ a months before I quit, so I have these silly questions:

1. Im gonna open a new account for each niche. Does google still require a phone verification to open an account?

2. I understand that HR views won't cut it anymore. What are the best ways to rank LOW competition keywords? How many views, likes, backlinks, +1s, etc...

4. Any good websites that will give me some good low comp niches? Or do I have to think about them myself?

5. Which is better? Putting the bit.ly link to the download link, or making a Blogger page?

Thanks a lot!

1. yes google still ask for it
2. Not sure about it
3. it seems it still works
4. its better if you find it yourself
5. maybe another shorterner, cos some one told me his blogspot link + yt suddenly deleted, but i'm not sure about it
2013-12-02, 07:55 AM,
If you have a couple of bob to spare you can buy PVA accounts real cheap. look around the marketplace buddy

Just do it!
2013-12-02, 01:57 PM,
Yeah you should buy some PVA accounts and VPN/Proxies

[Image: 3.jpg]
2013-12-02, 02:29 PM,
(2013-12-01, 10:54 PM)Big Chief Wrote: I wanted to start earning again with CPA. I only managed to do like 50$ a months before I quit, so I have these silly questions:

Thanks a lot!

1. Yes (Sometimes it doens't, depends)
2. Not sure about this, will leave it to others to answer it, i'm using my own method which has nothing to do with the likes & stuff
3. No - Upload your video, optimize it (Title, desc, tags), leave it there for a week, after a week start drip-feeding views & backlinks
4. You'll have to think
5. Make a blogger page & make them share your page before revealing the content/download.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 180 Today, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 198 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 225 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 78 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top