Been away from the scene for years, now returning. How have the networks changed?
2016-07-22, 05:04 PM,
Hello. I've been away from the CPA/PPD scene for years and now I'm a bit outdated about everything that is about networks and best methods.
When I was in (2012), you could choose a PPD network over the others but everybody knew that the best PPD or at least the most required was FileIce. Users often fought on arguing what between FileIce or Sharecash was better. Then there were all the minor PPDs created by people who wanted to earn better. These PPDs often stayed alive for a bit then disappear stealing all money from its users.
There were also people who felt uncomfortable with PPDs and their restrictions and tried to apply for CPAs without actually offering any true content.

Now, after 3-4 years, I see FileIce is dying. Is it true or am I wrong?
How did the scene evolve? What are the best networks today if you want to earn with a blog + youtube method? And what if you want to use blackhat?
What if you want to earn focusing on FR Pins and blackhat? And if you want to lock mobile content?

Thank you
2016-07-22, 09:29 PM,
Lol the good old Fileice days. It was such an annoying network, I am glad it's gone. Immature people and they always refuse to accept people for all kinds of random reasons.

I would go with CPAGrip, great CPA network. They have good staff!

About YT, I haven't used youtube videos for ages but I can imagine it's still a flagging hell.
These days it's better to go with paid traffic, easier and you won't get frustrated about someone flagging your videos!
2016-07-22, 11:16 PM,
(2016-07-22, 09:29 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote: Lol the good old Fileice days. It was such an annoying network, I am glad it's gone. Immature people and they always refuse to accept people for all kinds of random reasons.

I would go with CPAGrip, great CPA network. They have good staff!

About YT, I haven't used youtube videos for ages but I can imagine it's still a flagging hell.
These days it's better to go with paid traffic, easier and you won't get frustrated about someone flagging your videos!

I'll look for more about this CPAGrip, and see if I like it.
Thank you
2016-07-22, 11:24 PM,
I will also recommend CPA Grip, as Vampirion mentioned above - the support is excellent and so are the offers.

About Youtube..don't even bother with it. Look into FB Ads or SEO, that's the way to go.
2016-07-23, 02:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-07-23, 02:28 PM by peacemaker.)
(2016-07-22, 05:04 PM)Rain Wrote: Hello. I've been away from the CPA/PPD scene for years and now I'm a bit outdated about everything that is about networks and best methods.
When I was in (2012), you could choose a PPD network over the others but everybody knew that the best PPD or at least the most required was FileIce. Users often fought on arguing what between FileIce or Sharecash was better. Then there were all the minor PPDs created by people who wanted to earn better. These PPDs often stayed alive for a bit then disappear stealing all money from its users.
There were also people who felt uncomfortable with PPDs and their restrictions and tried to apply for CPAs without actually offering any true content.

How did the scene evolve? What are the best networks today if you want to earn with a blog + youtube method? And what if you want to use blackhat?
What if you want to earn focusing on FR Pins and blackhat? And if you want to lock mobile content?

Thank you

Good luck for your comeback. ShareCash still alive, i think Fileice died Haha. I agree with CPAGrip. I think they are the most user friendly one.

(2016-07-22, 11:24 PM)Fridge Wrote: I will also recommend CPA Grip, as Vampirion mentioned above - the support is excellent and so are the offers.

About Youtube..don't even bother with it. Look into FB Ads or SEO, that's the way to go.

+ 1 for the SEO.. as long as Google and other search engines are there, it wont get patched up unlike YT

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-07-27, 05:43 PM,
(2016-07-23, 02:27 PM)peacemaker Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 05:04 PM)Rain Wrote: Hello. I've been away from the CPA/PPD scene for years and now I'm a bit outdated about everything that is about networks and best methods.

Thank you

Good luck for your comeback. ShareCash still alive, i think Fileice died Haha. I agree with CPAGrip. I think they are the most user friendly one.

(2016-07-22, 11:24 PM)Fridge Wrote: I will also recommend CPA Grip, as Vampirion mentioned above - the support is excellent and so are the offers.

+ 1 for the SEO.. as long as Google and other search engines are there, it wont get patched up unlike YT

If YT became so terrible so I'll look more about SEO, just wondering how should I bring traffic on my website in its initial phase, without using YT. SEO is mostly unknown to me

Thank you to all
2016-07-27, 10:30 PM,
I belive YouTube is still amazing source of well converting traffic. Right now it's just not enough to rip someone's videos, you have to do everything by yourself and do it really, really well!
2016-07-27, 10:57 PM,
(2016-07-27, 10:30 PM)pvmtoilet Wrote: I belive YouTube is still amazing source of well converting traffic. Right now it's just not enough to rip someone's videos, you have to do everything by yourself and do it really, really well!

Exactlt,you have to be very thurl nowadays.
2016-07-27, 11:01 PM,
PPD networks are dying because people switch to CPA since they get better payout/fast payment schedule and can optimize offers themselfs.
There are quite some good networks out there: Cpagrip(the most popular),Adworkmedia,Adscendmedia,Adgatemedia.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Returning Back to CPA! Obliviate 9 403 2017-11-16, 05:21 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  What ad networks do these streaming sites use? Ghettoweed 7 330 2017-11-12, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Ghettoweed
  [Help] Earn money using Proxy rental with CPA networks 2017 bonaet 4 311 2017-11-12, 01:26 PM
Last Post: interwent
  CPA Networks that allow Adult Traffic Heseemslegit 25 5,044 2017-10-30, 08:39 PM
Last Post: AlexisAdverten
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 739 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top