Bedroom to Skyscraper
2014-01-25, 10:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-28, 12:16 PM by BenRabara.)
Let's get this going, from my bedroom to owning my own skyscraper (very far off in to the future.)

Goals
  1. Earn a stable income that surpasses my parents' within 6 months.
  2. Increase every conversion to 60%.
  3. Build my network of videos and land pages to a hundred.
  4. Rank at the top for my main terms both in YouTube and Google.
  5. Invest my money into offline ventures.

Method
  1. 1 niche per account, 3 videos per niche.
  2. All are the same video except they are of different lengths. Have different tags/title/description for the three of them.
  3. Wait for 3 days, the best performing will get boosted.
  4. Rinse and Repeat.

Niches
  1. I'll copy them off my competitors.
  2. Use some niche ideas from this forum.

Capabilities
  1. I understand CSS, HTML and can easily learn other languages. Thus I MAKE VERY GOOD PAGES AND PROGRAMS.
  2. I am lazy yet determined. That should count for something.
  3. Good english skills.
  4. This is a con and not a pro but I get too much ideas and thus hop from one thing to another. Got to keep that away.

2014-01-25, 10:27 PM,
I like how you named the post!
By the way, how are you planning to accomplish it all? You should have a method or two in mind!
Best of luck with the journey!
2014-01-25, 10:34 PM,
I have pretty much the same goals man. The best of luck!

[GET] CPAGrip for Desktop [Unofficial] (Click me)

[Image: addskype.png?u=cpa.kevin.&c=rand]

Feel free to PM me if you need help with developing your software.
2014-01-28, 01:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-28, 01:26 PM by BenRabara.)
Tip #1: Faster YouTube PVA Creation!

Register or login to see this content

January 28, 2014
Dear CPAElites,

All I did today was to setup everything that I need. With everything all good, I can churn out a niche every 30-45 minutes. All I had to do for each niche was to record a video for 2 minutes long. Edit it which would roughly equate to 5 minutes. Make the fake application and upload it, another 10 minutes. Write the blog post for it around 10 minutes also. The rest of the time will be used to reproduce the main video twice, giving me 3 videos in all and uploading them to an account.

Did a test run for one of my niche and I did it for 52 minutes. My goal is to reduce this somewhere near 30 minutes to churn more videos.

Right now, I'm looking at WeKnowJoey's description generator and ask for his source code. I'd like to edit the program (once I understand how it was made, shouldn't be that hard.) suit my needs and auto generate everything that I would need for the description, title and tag part of my process.

Current Stats:
Views of my Videos: 24
Views of my Locker: 7
Clicks at an offer: 4
Leads: 0

I'm getting a good CTR at 57%. 3 more percent and I'm done with one of my goals! I can't tell anything about the conversion rate yet since I have a very low traffic. This should change by the weekend when I'm going to try and churn out 20 niches.

Anyone know a good views seller which is cheap?
Latest Thanks - View all

Altima_(2014-02-01 10:33 AM) Tolini(2014-01-29 09:26 PM) 
2014-01-29, 09:21 PM,
A little background on me was I tried ranking my website for a particular keyword and got on to the 23rd spot without backlinks. I was not budging for a couple of days so I sent in like a spam zilla of links to my webpage. And now I'm gone from the serps. All my budget has dried up for now so I really can't restart from scratch by buying a new domain. Anyone want to sponsor me? :)

Back to the journey.

All I did for today was to upload into two niches (so that's 6 videos.) All in all I have 4 niches right now.

Another thing I'd tomorrow is to make 30 videos for a very saturated niche and instarank those videos one by one. Each should last abour 2-4 hours and I estimate that each video should bring in about a dollar on its stay on top? Does it sound like a plan?
2014-01-31, 09:06 PM,
January 31, 2014

What I did today:
-Disabled 785 offers on CPAGrip and optimize my offers. I hope that increases my conversion rates.
-Uploaded 3 niches.
-More streamlining of the niche generation.

What I have left to do:
-Start boosting my first niche with free services.
-Make at least 4 more niches.

The Questions I have:
-Who's the best supplier for HR Views right now? LR Views is great with saturated's service.

Thoughts:
My CTR right now is 40.48% for unique IPs and 64.29% if it's not unique IPs. I guess people are having a hard time unlocking the offers. I need to increase my CTR by another 20% and I would be very happy with its performance.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top