Be aware of this guy
2014-03-22, 12:51 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-22, 03:53 PM by Snoopy.)
I don't know if this can be considered a scam or not but people of CPAElites should be aware of this guy.
I registered using his refferal link and then he logged off and never got back online. today i replied on his thread and he replied saying that he can't see me in the dashboard and i can't be his refferal and earn nothing(or something like that i don't remember very well), after i replied again saying that he must teach me as he promised before i registered on crakrevenue and after that reply, that thread got deleted.
Since 8th march he didn't replied/got online on skype.

1. Link to the members profile "in order for us to investigate only"
http://www.cpaelites.com/User-nutnights

2. Link to the thread where the scam took place on the forum.
That thread got deleted, it was posted on the JV forum.

3. You must provide screenshots, including any valid information example: skype messages, emails, PM's, with proof.
Pics removed till he will solve his problems.
Latest Thanks - View all

pkaluza77(2014-03-25 01:45 AM) 
2014-03-22, 03:00 AM,
If he doesn't reply after a few days you could ask crakrevenue support to remove him as your referrer and explain to them why
2014-03-22, 02:19 PM,
(2014-03-22, 03:00 AM)Red John Wrote: If he doesn't reply after a few days you could ask crakrevenue support to remove him as your referrer and explain to them why
I already spoke with Eric and they can't remove him.
I made this thread so that all CPAelites users should be aware of these kind of guys, they just want to get many refferals that will earn them money without them teaching anything.
2014-03-22, 02:37 PM,
I understand how you feel bro.

y refs don't teach me too. they say that they have many secret ideas/tricks/guides

But the truth is they don't have they teach you only some common/saturated guides/niches.. Never trust anyone :x
2014-03-22, 02:57 PM,
Thanks for letting us know about . I have personal expeirience with these fraud reffaral mentors :) All of them just want to have reffarals , but do not give anything valuable in return.

As Blog2show said, do not rely on anyone. Read the forusm , methods and Just do it , learn from your misktakes.
2014-03-22, 03:16 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-22, 03:28 PM by nutnights.)
lol oh really ? Seriously ? I cant stop laughing. Fucking beep take down these pics otherwise you will be in serious trouble.
2014-03-22, 03:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-22, 03:47 PM by Snoopy.)
(2014-03-22, 03:16 PM)nutnights Wrote: lol oh really ? Seriously ? I cant stop laughing. Fucking beep take down these pics otherwise you will be in serious trouble.
I don't care what you say, those pics will be staying where there are till everything is resolved.
Be a nice guy and explain why didn't get online on skype for about 2 weeks and why didn't you wanted to explain to me how to promote adult offers, as i already told you on skype when we first speak, that i work with cpa/ppd networks but got no idea how to promote adult offers.
Did you think that i would use that account i got using your ref link without having you teaching me about adult offers? No, I'm not as dumb as you think.

Ps: Nice of you PMing me and disabling your PM
2014-03-22, 03:48 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-22, 03:49 PM by nutnights.)
(2014-03-22, 03:43 PM)Snoopy Wrote:
(2014-03-22, 03:16 PM)nutnights Wrote: lol oh really ? Seriously ? I cant stop laughing. Fucking beep take down these pics otherwise you will be in serious trouble.
I don't care what you say, those pics will be staying where there are till everything is resolved.
Be a nice guy and explain why didn't get online on skype for about 2 weeks and why didn't you wanted to explain to me how to promote adult offers, as i already told you on skype when we first speak, that i work with cpa/ppd networks but got no idea how to promote adult offers.
Did you think that i would use that account i got using your ref link without having you teaching me about adult offers? No, I'm not as dumb as you think.
you sick ass i know that you are not going to earn single penny in adult niche so easily My grandmother health was not good so i shifted my grandmother to my house that's why i didn't get time for online work. For two more weeks i am not going to come online much as she is till not ok.Just remove my pics
2014-03-22, 03:53 PM,
(2014-03-22, 03:48 PM)nutnights Wrote:
you sick ass i know that you are not going to earn single penny in adult niche so easily My grandmother health was not good so i shifted my grandmother to my house that's why i didn't get time for online work. For two more weeks i am not going to come online much as she is till not ok.Just remove my pics
"you "This is not a hacking forum, I should not post this crap."" where do you get this from? If you would know i would not earn a single penny why did you agreed to teach me? Just to get refs?

OK.
Then just tell me a day when you will be online to speak and everything will be fine.
I removed the pics till that day
2014-03-22, 03:54 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-22, 03:55 PM by nutnights.)
(2014-03-22, 03:53 PM)Snoopy Wrote:
(2014-03-22, 03:48 PM)nutnights Wrote:
"you "This is not a hacking forum, I should not post this crap."" where do you get this from? If you would know i would not earn a single penny why did you agreed to teach me? Just to get refs?

OK.
Then just tell me a day when you will be online to speak and everything will be fine.
I removed the pics till that day
Really ohh I am not going to teach you anything.

Man just because of your this shity thread i am going to leave this Forum. I am not scammer.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top