Attention: Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: Sunday, 21st of April, 08:45 PM/20:45, UTC+2, Europe)

Be at the TOP!
2013-07-24, 05:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-07-24, 06:05 PM by JuanMove.)
Okay so hello guys and I will be sharing some tips and techniques to make your video at the top. I'm not an expert on this one but I am definitely an earner on YouTube. I have a lot of YouTube videos that shows on Page 1 result number 1 - 5. I never lost that position so since I have plenty of time left I will share to you some basic tips that you can use.

[hide]Uploading a video:

We all know that YouTube is very strict nowadays and they really terminate accounts if you violated their rules (without warning). So when I'm just a starter on YouTube my account had been terminated more than 10 times and sometimes I really want to give up but there's always one thing that comes up on my mind "If you give up, you won't learn! Learn from your mistakes." So I've tried and tried until I finally found the solution.

Solution:

If you have 10 or more YouTube accounts and you want to upload your Niche video using all of those accounts here are the things you need to remember.

* Your videos must have differences from each other. Even a little difference will do.

* Put an upload interval (1 hour interval will do) per video (YouTube is very strict nowadays they can even detect who's account is uploading multiple videos at a time).

* You must have different usernames on your email or YouTube account.

Example of a bad email or account on YouTube:

migrain1@gmail.com
migrain2@gmail.com
migrain3@gmail.com
and so on...

Example of a good email or account on YouTube:

iMissYouDaddy@gmail.com
MakeMeLaughLOL@gmail.com
NickelBack@gmail.com
and so on...

* Titles must be different from each other (This is where TAGS or SEO takes place).

Boosting your video:

Today YouTube can see if you are using bot or non-real views. I've been terminated on YouTube a dozen of times because of this sh*t. So I've looked for a solution and here it is.

Solution:

If you want to boost your recently uploaded video you must wait at least an hour or about a day (to be sure) before boosting your views or likes. This is one of the reasons why most of the Niche videos on YouTube are terminated. You must have patience and strategy, always remember that the important thing here is you already uploaded your video and it's just waiting for boosting so don't you worry. It will get in handy after an hour or a day.

(I can't tell you what video booster I use because it will get saturated, but you can look for a better one here on our forums)

RANK BATTLE (My Favorite):

This is my favorite part and this will be the last part. So we all know that keeping the right result positioning on YouTube is quite hard to manage, sometimes we stay at rank no.2 and suddenly after a week we are at rank no.5 and so on. There are times that you get pissed off because of this, even I get pissed off! But now I already found the solution and I will share it to everyone of you.

Solution:

* To stay at the right position that you want you must always check your video or update it every month (YouTube loves those people who always check their video status).

Example:

Your niche is MineCraft and you uploaded it last February 2012 and your YouTube video title is MineCraft Hack and it is already July 2013. You must update the title to MineCraft Hack - 2013 Working and Updated or MineCraft Hack - July 2013. Always remember that if there's a new month to come you must update your title before hand so that whenever the incoming month comes your video is already updated and ready for rolling (YouTube also depends on Titles when it comes to ranking, they love the videos that corresponds to the present month/year).

* Also your likes must be updated, in this kind of battle I always want my video to have the most likes. For example I have 10 video competitors I always check the numbers of likes they have and if they have a greater number of likes than my video I will definitely boost 100 or 500 more likes than theirs. This will make your video more realistic, more trustworthy and will look real.

* Comments are also important so if you want to stay at the top you must have plenty of YouTube accounts that will make the comments for you! And here is the tip: Not just ordinary comments like "This is amazing", "This is good" and more... <-- This will make no effect at all! It looks scripted! So if you want to make it more realistic here's the right comment for you.

Here's the best comment example, let's say your first YouTube commentor account was named John Ignia and your YouTube account name (The one you used to upload the video) was MineCraftHack.

John Ignia: I have some problems running the program sir can you help me?
-> Reply from MineCraftHack: Yea! Sure can you tell me what the problem is?
--> Reply from John Ignia: Everytime I try to run the program it automatically closes.
---> Reply from MineCraftHack: Maybe the problem is your firewall or antivirus, why don't you disable them for a while?
.... so on and so fort ....

So what I mean here is that you must make a STORY COMMENT (that's what I use to call it). This will be more realistic and cool in the eyes of your viewers, especially in the eyes of YouTube.[/hide]

So that will be all for now, cause I will be preparing my next niche and hoping to get a bunch from those. I hope you learn from this basic tip from me. Thank you guys and God Bless! Cool
Share This Thread :

2013-07-24, 06:03 PM,
This is very basic and has been mentioned a few times already, but thanks for the share.
2013-07-24, 06:30 PM,
A few tips I didn't know, such as the story comment helping ranking, thanks for the share!

[Image: 09157213daeae64192b209fd480e9ed2.gif]

2013-07-24, 07:13 PM,
(2013-07-24, 06:03 PM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: This is very basic and has been mentioned a few times already, but thanks for the share.

Thank you!

(2013-07-24, 06:30 PM)Blastoise Wrote: A few tips I didn't know, such as the story comment helping ranking, thanks for the share!

Thanks for the appreciation sir :)
2013-07-24, 07:45 PM,
Valuable tips for the beginners.
2013-07-24, 07:53 PM,
Most of the information sounded familiar to me, but I still appreciate the fact that you are willing to share your experience with the rest of us ^^
2013-07-24, 08:42 PM,
Thank you for the share, pare. :) Haha! I usually wait a week before boosting for the more saturated niches though.
2013-07-24, 08:54 PM,
(2013-07-24, 08:42 PM)TheSilentKid Wrote: Thank you for the share, pare. :) Haha! I usually wait a week before boosting for the more saturated niches though.

wow kababayan! :) what's up pare! hehehe! buti pa ikaw CPA Elite :) Means you already earned a lot :) ako beginner palang :)
2013-07-24, 09:01 PM,
Ayos! Thanks bro for the share. Even though its not new, still you leaked your stuff. Grind more. Yayaman ka din :D
2013-07-24, 09:30 PM,
(2013-07-24, 09:01 PM)nerdwarez Wrote: Ayos! Thanks bro for the share. Even though its not new, still you leaked your stuff. Grind more. Yayaman ka din :D

Sana nga mga idol, grabe e 1month na ako pero still at the basic. Pero hindi ko naman pinagsisisihan dahil learning starts at struggling :)