Basic questions about SEO
2014-05-18, 08:48 PM,
I`m doing Youtube from 1year+ and i want to start SEo , but i know 0 ! So i need some questions . Please answer each other like 1. ... , 2. ... , etc

1. I can do seo even if i`m not original english?
2. How you can earn with SEO ? Just rank your page on google with a keyword and wait for visitators to come and download contect ? (I`m doing PPD btw)
3. I must invest if i want to start SEO ? Or i can start free and maybe one time buy GSA and other things?

If you can answer , please ANSWER.
2014-05-19, 12:16 AM,
(2014-05-18, 08:48 PM)SoFt Wrote: I`m doing Youtube from 1year+ and i want to start SEo , but i know 0 ! So i need some questions . Please answer each other like 1. ... , 2. ... , etc

1. I can do seo even if i`m not original english?
2. How you can earn with SEO ? Just rank your page on google with a keyword and wait for visitators to come and download contect ? (I`m doing PPD btw)
3. I must invest if i want to start SEO ? Or i can start free and maybe one time buy GSA and other things?

If you can answer , please ANSWER.

1. Yes
2.you don't earn from seo if you haven't a seo-service. You do seo to rank your site on google. After you ranked site 1 in google you will get traffic. Traffic+landingpage+good offer = $$
3. You could do seo manually too, yes. But it's hard to rank for middle competition keywords.

Basiclly i would say, make a keyword research find a keyword which is easy to rank. Write a 400+ words article (you can outsource that on fiverr). Then outsource a seo-serive or learn how to do offpage-seo/link building. If you really don't have the money to invest in tools, google for whitehatSEO and take a look how linkbuilding works
2014-05-19, 12:26 AM,
1. Yes, you can do SEO even you are not english.
2. There are hundreds of way to earn using SEO and it's great! Clickbank , CPA , PDD all that offer you can also sell your SEO Service "If you are expert Cool"
3. Yes you can absolutely to start SEO but i recommend don't go on comeptitive keyword. you can build links manually. or do SEO manually.

Kind Regards,
Smokey

"Try and try until you die, and if you're dead at least you tried." ~ Smokey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 95 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  List Of Most Popular Websites + SEO Bonus Watt 27 846 2017-10-01, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [question] RankCipher Seo Tool ShadowFight 10 677 2017-09-24, 07:54 PM