Basic SEO questions
2014-07-06, 10:46 PM,
Hi Everyone I love the forums and everything :)
I have a few questions:

1. Lets say that the only websites that came up when searching for something would be only Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, you get it (all the big names that can't be beaten) Would it be possible to rank ur website up there?

2. When using market samurai I see that there are a few youtube links, but also some links with only 77-1000 backlinks popping up, Would that mean I would have a great chance? :)

3. Where do you buy your VPS for GSA and other purposes? :) (How much do you pay and get?)

Thanks so much man
2014-07-06, 10:52 PM,
1 - Yeah it's easy to outrank a YT video or Fbook page. It's easier to outrank those than websites most of the time.

2 - Yes and no, it's not 100% uptime updated, and this could mean that they're really HQ links from PBN and stuff, SEO depends on a LOT of stuff.

3 - I just use my home desktop
2014-07-06, 11:09 PM,
(2014-07-06, 10:52 PM)Super.T.News Wrote: 1 - Yeah it's easy to outrank a YT video or Fbook page. It's easier to outrank those than websites most of the time.

2 - Yes and no, it's not 100% uptime updated, and this could mean that they're really HQ links from PBN and stuff, SEO depends on a LOT of stuff.

3 - I just use my home desktop

I heard people say that you will need proxies for using GSA?
Do you use it, and what do you believe makes you think that people would use proxies for it.

ty a lot
2014-07-06, 11:21 PM,
(2014-07-06, 10:46 PM)kaninomayn Wrote: 1. Lets say that the only websites that came up when searching for something would be only Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, you get it (all the big names that can't be beaten) Would it be possible to rank ur website up there?

2. When using market samurai I see that there are a few youtube links, but also some links with only 77-1000 backlinks popping up, Would that mean I would have a great chance? :)

3. Where do you buy your VPS for GSA and other purposes? :) (How much do you pay and get?)

1. They are not that hard to outrank actually, people rarely do SEO for them
2. Usually yes.
3. Read reviews before purchasing, check out GSA forum.

And yes you must have proxies for GSA.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-07-06, 11:47 PM,
Yeah you gotta have proxies.

IP adresses are going to get blacklisted from certain domains / platforms. So let's say if you use your real adress IP, well you are going to get complaints are your internet provider is going to shut down your internet connection.

If you use proxies, the proxy is going to take the blame and it's going to get recycled anyway, so profit for you!
2014-07-06, 11:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-06, 11:52 PM by Kaninomayn.)
(2014-07-06, 11:47 PM)Super.T.News Wrote: Yeah you gotta have proxies.

IP adresses are going to get blacklisted from certain domains / platforms. So let's say if you use your real adress IP, well you are going to get complaints are your internet provider is going to shut down your internet connection.

If you use proxies, the proxy is going to take the blame and it's going to get recycled anyway, so profit for you!

Who is it that is against this so much? :P
The owners of the platforms? :)

(2014-07-06, 11:47 PM)Super.T.News Wrote: Yeah you gotta have proxies.

Who is it that is against this so much? :P
The owners of the platforms? :)
2014-07-06, 11:54 PM,
Well yes and no, some have auto detection of spam and fill complaints about the IP's.

Trust me don't use personnal IP, in a matter of hours (days max) your internet is going to be shut-off.
2014-07-07, 12:01 AM,
(2014-07-06, 11:54 PM)Super.T.News Wrote: Well yes and no, some have auto detection of spam and fill complaints about the IP's.

Trust me don't use personnal IP, in a matter of hours (days max) your internet is going to be shut-off.

OK I love you man, and I can't send PMs so I'll just ask here if its okay:

I have this niche that I came up with some days ago. I then set up a HQ Youtube video and Website. It generates a total of 14$ per day pretty much

Was wondering if this is a good autopilot, or I should try to boost it a bit with some google indexing?

Or if I Index will it just create a much bigger risk for the game company to notice it and get it removed? :)
2014-07-07, 12:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-07, 12:02 AM by Kaninomayn.)
(2014-07-06, 11:54 PM)Super.T.News Wrote: Well yes and no, some have auto detection of spam and fill complaints about the IP's.

OK I love you man, and I can't send PMs so I'll just ask here if its okay:

I have this niche that I came up with some days ago. I then set up a HQ Youtube video and Website. It generates a total of 14$ per day pretty much

Was wondering if this is a good autopilot, or I should try to boost it a bit with some google indexing?

Or if I Index will it just create a much bigger risk for the game company to notice it and get it removed? :)

5 days later I made 100$ from it btw
2014-07-07, 12:04 AM,
That's some good cash, and it seems to stay there in time, i'd leave it like that and let the money roll in while working on other niches. Thing is if you get seen and flagged by competitors you lose a big source of income.

100/day for a single vid is awesome though, it's your call but yeah ranking on google could bring in even more $

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 115 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 307 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  2015 SEO vs 2017 SEO Aboutmoney 10 326 2017-11-10, 11:54 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Adsense - few questions Niki 6 271 2017-11-05, 01:45 PM
Last Post: fionix
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 3 253 2017-10-25, 12:41 AM
Last Post: siddakrish