Basic SEO Questions, Need Answers!
2016-04-27, 01:03 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-27, 01:04 PM by Soup.)
Okay so I honestly, barely understand SEO and how it works xD. Half the time I get lucky, lol. I was researching a few tutorials, tips, and other resources and I came across a list of PR6 and PR5 backlinks.

What exactly are PR5 and PR6 backlinks and how do they help? Are there other types of backlinks? Also, with that list it told me to register and add a signature. I'm assuming there must be a bot that automatically does this? If so, are you supposed to post on the forums/links given or do you just add a signature pertaining to your keyword with your website link? Also, I keep hearing about programs (GSA, Scrapebox, and Ultimate Demon), what are they and what do they do?

free gear of war 4 beta download

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Official eBook by Google insomniac 73 4,563 4 hours ago
Last Post: insomniac
  How to tag or optimize images for better SEO result? insomniac 39 1,916 4 hours ago
Last Post: insomniac
  ONE-PAGE OR MULTIPLE PAGE for SEO 5light 4 119 6 hours ago
Last Post: 5light
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 11 330 Today, 12:48 AM
Last Post: hallow8
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 6 177 Today, 12:43 AM
Last Post: specz34

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top