Bad Days For Me
2015-01-23, 04:27 AM,
Well Back here I become so lonely so here is the only place I am expressing my pains. Last three four months I am so busy with my personal life. With no relation to the personal life my girlfriend is also being a headache.

She is not listening at, so we came through fighting verbally for two months. And today finally she said its time to leave me as she is with someone now. Before I tried to stop that but I think its time for me to let her go.

I dont know I become so emo and depressed drunk lost douche. I have done every single things which a depressed person would do.

All your replies are welcome, please do not mind if I do not reply, I will reply when I can.

Thanks CPAElites at least I can read some threads without any of the pains.
2015-01-23, 04:45 AM,
So now your girlfriend gave you a chance to meet a nicer and a better person ! take that chance and go !
You should never depend your mood or feelings on someone ! She probably lost the best person that she would meet in her entire life ! no probs buddy ! move on and look for better :D
Latest Thanks - View all

neverstop(2015-01-23 05:36 AM) 

What wins today in business IS NOT the ability to “out-muscle” or “out-resource” the competition. Rather, it’s the ability to out think your competitors!

2015-01-23, 05:14 AM,
You only can trust yourself ''girlfriend'' pfff she always found problem and when she found someone who look better than you in she's eyes she always left you,when the fights begin you mast know that is THE END near and if she is cold to you..you must know that is someone 3 in your relationship an you MUST go to find better.I know how you feel dude.
When girlfriend left you turn you'r PC and bank harder you will forget her faster i know that best.
Latest Thanks - View all

neverstop(2015-01-23 05:36 AM) 
2015-01-23, 05:38 AM,
(2015-01-23, 04:45 AM)Ayteck Wrote: So now your girlfriend gave you a chance to meet a nicer and a better person ! take that chance and go !
You should never depend your mood or feelings on someone ! She probably lost the best person that she would meet in her entire life ! no probs buddy ! move on and look for better :D
Yes dude every story has a lesson to learn. Thanks for the support.
(2015-01-23, 05:14 AM)rasturit Wrote: You only can trust yourself ''girlfriend'' pfff she always found problem and when she found someone who look better than you in she's eyes she always left you,when the fights begin you mast know that is THE END near and if she is cold to you..you must know that is someone 3 in your relationship an you MUST go to find better.I know how you feel dude.
When girlfriend left you turn you'r PC and bank harder you will forget her faster i know that best.

Thanks dude for the advice thats exactly i am doing now but the sidewalk beats me my heartbeats. thanks all
2015-01-23, 06:57 AM,
i'd recommend you to travel to some far place or village and be alone for like 3 or 4 weeks, give your mind a break of all bullsh*t ! trust me it helps !
Latest Thanks - View all

neverstop(2015-01-23 07:01 PM) 

look up, look at the sky, that's your limit.
9 to 5 jobs can go to hell.
2015-01-23, 02:19 PM,
Sounds like you already know what you need to change. In regards to the ex just wait because the pain goes, it always goes. When breaking up with someone it seems like you will never get over them, this is just an instinct inside us all, the reality is soon you wont care about them and will have your eye on someone else, period.
Latest Thanks - View all

neverstop(2015-01-23 07:01 PM) 
2015-01-23, 02:45 PM,
Bro, just find girl that is better than her, and walk with her in front of your ex- , she'll se what did she lost ;)
Or, buy a fckn BMW, you'll have some girls then :D

Just, don't think about what you did wrong, it's not important anymore, and it cannot be fixed, so focus on reality, and your future, and you'll forget about her in months. Don't visit her facebook profile, if you see her don't look in her eyes, and so on... don't worry, you have to be sad after break-up..
2015-01-23, 03:17 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-23, 03:17 PM by Cansis.)
(2015-01-23, 02:45 PM)dubleV Wrote: Or, buy a fckn BMW, you'll have some girls then :D

Please don't listen to this guy, in our country BMW already has a "DOUCHE" status and it will be instant cockblock. :D

Now you have enough time to start caring for yourself, go out and spend some money on clothes and styling cuz it will make you feel better when you see how charming you look in the mirror.
2015-01-23, 03:21 PM,
(2015-01-23, 03:17 PM)Cansis Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 02:45 PM)dubleV Wrote: Or, buy a fckn BMW, you'll have some girls then :D

Please don't listen to this guy, in our country BMW already has a "DOUCHE" status and it will be instant cockblock. :D

Idk in which country you live, but in mine country, if you have BMW, you'll have girl's. I don't like this either, but hey, it's just cuz I don't own one - I'm joking... I hate that shit.
2015-01-23, 03:42 PM,
(2015-01-23, 03:17 PM)Cansis Wrote:

Now you have enough time to start caring for yourself, go out and spend some money on clothes and styling cuz it will make you feel better when you see how charming you look in the mirror.
lol in my country a BMW = instant deep throat

On topic , you need to learn to love yourself if dont how can u expect for someone else to love you.
Never rely on something external to make you happy cuz sooner or later it will be gone. Instead focus on yourself to acheive your goals , once you achieve some of the goals you will feel like a demigod.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smoking is very bad and unhealthy habit reshamanair 12 220 2017-10-19, 05:42 AM
Last Post: ogmark
  Were you better in maths in school days? saddies 9 263 2017-05-27, 12:37 PM
Last Post: AlifDomain
  A Man Kept His Wifes Dead Body In Bedroom For 6 Days Pastorsinot 6 439 2017-05-09, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tokyo
  NO FOOD for 28 DAYS - Kind Of Inspirational?! Aicec 19 1,115 2017-04-12, 05:59 AM
Last Post: lurkingh
  Guys should I feel bad paying a VA $3.50 per hour? Elites_Mate 12 667 2017-02-15, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Elites_Mate

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top