Backlinks will not Increase your Youtube Ranking
2013-09-20, 09:38 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-20, 09:42 PM by Tom.)
Thats all to say, it will just help you in google rankings!
and if i read read that people add 2k backlinks to a video and wonder why they got kicked out from rankings i have just this to say: your own fault its not natural, and not blackhat. that kids drive me crazy srsly.

It´s about all factors, only videos that people like will rank well. Google+Youtube are the leading search engine dont think that you beginner can figure them out lol.

I never have problems with ranking! all my videos are after 1-2 months on page 1 i dont get your problem, you do all wrong there are just simple basics you have to follow then you will get the ranking, its only about keywords. i saw some guides here on the forum which explain all steps 100% well.
go read this guide and stop cry about your ranking. you will not rank in 2days on #1 that guys who push 100k views to rank they will loose the ranking so fast how they got it.
2013-09-20, 09:44 PM,
HR Views + Likes + Subscribe + Comments + Favorites = Youtube Ranking
HR Views + Likes + Subscribe + Comments + Favorites + Backlinks = Google Ranking
2013-09-20, 09:44 PM,
2k is nothing, I heard that blasting 30k is nice to being on google, but a minimal of 3 weeks is needed before being indexed in niche with older video.
2013-09-20, 09:49 PM,
(2013-09-20, 09:38 PM)Tom Wrote: Thats all to say, it will just help you in google rankings!
and if i read read that people add 2k backlinks to a video and wonder why they got kicked out from rankings i have just this to say: your own fault its not natural, and not blackhat. that kids drive me crazy srsly.

It´s about all factors, only videos that people like will rank well. Google+Youtube are the leading search engine dont think that you beginner can figure them out lol.

I never have problems with ranking! all my videos are after 1-2 months on page 1 i dont get your problem, you do all wrong there are just simple basics you have to follow then you will get the ranking, its only about keywords. i saw some guides here on the forum which explain all steps 100% well.
go read this guide and stop cry about your ranking. you will not rank in 2days on #1 that guys who push 100k views to rank they will loose the ranking so fast how they got it.

First of all:
Quote:people add 2k backlinks to a video and wonder why they got kicked out from rankings
Is inaccurate as you can add millions of links to a video, videos do not get penalized. Fact! - Moving on from that I can tell you that back links DO in fact increase your rank on both YouTube and Google, I have used videos for over 4 years and tested both normal boosting without back links and with the back links, the back links (when indexed) DO help your rankings it's a fact!

Nobody can tell me differently because I have used the method for many years, let me give you an example right now... so I had a video that I added around 50k high ren views to and some likes/subs/comments/top comment likes - did that video rank for me = no it did not!

When I have uploaded a video and added the same, only with some back links (using private lists) what do you think happens? I rank videos in around 3-5 days max when I add links, without the links they simply wont rank not based on the types of niches I was using at the time.
2013-09-20, 09:49 PM,
(2013-09-20, 09:44 PM)jhakasseo Wrote: HR Views + Likes + Subscribe + Comments + Favorites = Youtube Ranking
HR Views + Likes + Subscribe + Comments + Favorites + Backlinks = Google Ranking

HR Views will Outrank you, no one video will have 90% watchtime.
70% watchtime is normal! the views will just rank you out. because the view seller reffer you all views with the same length its not natural, some people will wathc just 5% some people 100% you cant have a video which is getting watched 90-99%. because some people cliked only to oyur video to browse away ect... trust me you cant hold the ranking with this shit views this will just get you banned.

just let me say i never loosed any youtube account, and i never used proxy to create accounts.... at the end i rank natural and hold my video for years.
2013-09-20, 09:51 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-20, 09:53 PM by #CPA.)
I do manual 3 tier link building, my fb hacker niche was on #1 on google page 2

Can you please post or pm me your guide, im really interested!
2013-09-20, 09:54 PM,
(2013-09-20, 09:49 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2013-09-20, 09:38 PM)Tom Wrote: Thats all to say, it will just help you in google rankings!

First of all:
Quote:people add 2k backlinks to a video and wonder why they got kicked out from rankings
Is inaccurate as you can add millions of links to a video, videos do not get penalized. Fact! - Moving on from that I can tell you that back links DO in fact increase your rank on both YouTube and Google, I have used videos for over 4 years and tested both normal boosting without back links and with the back links, the back links (when indexed) DO help your rankings it's a fact!

Nobody can tell me differently because I have used the method for many years, let me give you an example right now... so I had a video that I added around 50k high ren views to and some likes/subs/comments/top comment likes - did that video rank for me = no it did not!

When I have uploaded a video and added the same, only with some back links (using private lists) what do you think happens? I rank videos in around 3-5 days max when I add links, without the links they simply wont rank not based on the types of niches I was using at the time.

This is some blackhat stuff, the youtube/google crawler check all factors befor you get ranked. normal all videos with 50k+ views have social backlinks ect....
i mean just that the people who do all wrong cry at the end.
2k backlinks is very unnatural 2500likes with no dislikes is very unnatural ect..

50k+ views without any social backlinks = unnatural...
2013-09-20, 09:56 PM,
(2013-09-20, 09:54 PM)Tom Wrote:
(2013-09-20, 09:49 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

First of all:

This is some blackhat stuff, the youtube/google crawler check all factors befor you get ranked. normal all videos with 50k+ views have social backlinks ect....
i mean just that the people who do all wrong cry at the end.
2k backlinks is very unnatural 2500likes with no dislikes is very unnatural ect..

50k+ views without any social backlinks = unnatural...

Nope, there is no such thing that checks video links. Trust me, you can add a million links on to a video and it wont get penalized it just wont happen. Regardless, my point is that back links (do) help the ranking factor I have ranked videos for many years and I'm talking from personal experience.
Latest Thanks - View all

Ваниты(2013-09-20 10:39 PM) 
2013-09-20, 09:58 PM,
(2013-09-20, 09:38 PM)Tom Wrote: go read this guide and stop cry about your ranking. you will not rank in 2days on #1 that guys who push 100k views to rank they will loose the ranking so fast how they got it.

Why don't you just put your kind of "natural" methods here to rank vidoes.
Latest Thanks - View all

TreTheTruth(2013-11-06 06:36 AM) 
2013-09-20, 10:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-20, 10:09 PM by Tom.)
Register or login to see this content
(2013-09-20, 09:58 PM)jhakasseo Wrote:
(2013-09-20, 09:38 PM)Tom Wrote: go read this guide and stop cry about your ranking. you will not rank in 2days on #1 that guys who push 100k views to rank they will loose the ranking so fast how they got it.

Why don't you just put your kind of "natural" methods here to rank vidoes.

figure it out yorself, its just blackhat you have to fool the system with all factors. google/youtube change their crawlers always this means they same way will work only for a few months then u need a new method.
Use your brain and watch to ranked videos, then you get yourself why they rank. because they are popluar. just make your video looking popular using all important factors.

only Likes-views-comments is not the key to success
Views have a high prority, but only views will bring you nothing
Latest Thanks - View all

gonist(2015-01-14 07:24 AM) Clarke88(2013-09-21 05:37 AM) Helix(2013-09-21 04:11 AM) Dysfunctional(2013-09-20 11:58 PM) Ваниты(2013-09-20 10:39 PM) jhakasseo(2013-09-20 10:07 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 246 Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,105 Yesterday, 12:30 PM
Last Post: jack007
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 188 2017-10-20, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Increase your FB AD Acc Trust flow Watt 38 1,261 2017-10-20, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Watt
  did HTTPS boost your ranking? Fierce 9 323 2017-10-19, 10:10 PM
Last Post: umberblue

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top