Backlink tools free - what's offer ?
2015-09-03, 12:38 AM,
Hi CPAelites:) I have a question for all masters there :) what is the best free tool to backlinking my website or where i can download any working paid tool for free to this work ? Now I will start my online adventure thank you in advance Guys ? :)
2015-09-03, 05:37 AM,
Mass spammed backlinks are shit now
2015-09-03, 01:54 PM,
Ok but i think still useage to churm n burn bro :p some free working tool like gsa will be good to this work :)
2015-09-03, 04:09 PM,
GSA SER free edition for 5 days.

1. Install vmware workstation - free versions online ;)
2. Install a windows OS on a new vm machine - again free versions online
3. Then install gsa ser and gsa captcha breaker on said machine - your limited to 300 links per day
4. If you want more than 300 per day install multiple vm machines. I used to run 3 at a time. Now I do it manually as mass backlinking is not the way to go these days.
5. Once 5 days run out delete the machines.
6. Repeat 3-5 as many times as you want.

Or

Do it manually or pay someone to do it!
Latest Thanks - View all

jeff1995(2015-09-03 07:42 PM) 

The quieter you become, the more you can hear
2015-09-03, 07:47 PM,
Thank you Boss :) i didnt dream about this to this moment :)
2015-09-17, 08:52 PM,
(2015-09-03, 04:09 PM)dami3n Wrote: GSA SER free edition for 5 days.

3. Then install gsa ser and gsa captcha breaker on said machine - your limited to 300 links per day
4. If you want more than 300 per day install multiple vm machines. I used to run 3 at a time. Now I do it manually as mass backlinking is not the way to go these days.

Or

I was thinking this too but I've been doing some searches online and I saw many sites which were ranking top had over like 1000 backlinks and mostly from spammy domains from Russia.

Some backlinks were like the article was about Gardening but randomly injected this money keyword. It made no sense regarding context. Only purpose of it was for backlinking.

Yet it was ranking top in the SERP
2015-09-18, 05:07 AM,
(2015-09-17, 08:52 PM)Master_SEO Wrote:
(2015-09-03, 04:09 PM)dami3n Wrote: GSA SER free edition for 5 days.

Or

I was thinking this too but I've been doing some searches online and I saw many sites which were ranking top had over like 1000 backlinks and mostly from spammy domains from Russia.

Some backlinks were like the article was about Gardening but randomly injected this money keyword. It made no sense regarding context. Only purpose of it was for backlinking.

Yet it was ranking top in the SERP

Yup that's what people do spam alot of crap. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't there is alot more involved than just using gsa to spam russian links.

Create web 2.0's articles like the garden one with key word then spam them with gsa links too.

They normally dont last though.

2015-09-18, 02:52 PM,
(2015-09-18, 05:07 AM)dami3n Wrote: Yup that's what people do spam alot of crap. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't there is alot more involved than just using gsa to spam russian links.

Create web 2.0's articles like the garden one with key word then spam them with gsa links too.

They normally dont last though.

It was a for a game in the h#ack niche. I really want to give it a go but I don't know if there would be any point or I'm just feeling intimidating from the stats. The search volume for {game}_ha#ck is like 30,000. It's very tempting

Why I think I could out rank it because the #1 profile is like
  • EMD "{game}tool.com" -> People say these kind of EMDs aren't good these days because Google doesn't like it But instead domains like "h#ackerguy.com, openworkship{game}.com" sort are better
  • Few backlinks i got from OSE were pure spam. one of the link was like the gardening one I described
  • The site is literally one page with barely 400 words max
  • Most of hte links I think were generated automated with GSA SER

Why I get intimidated?
  • People say you need long and quality content to rank these days. Yet that site contradicts it
  • People say you need high quality links these days. That site kinda contradict.
  • People say never to point spamming links directly to it. That site contradict it. 6000 backlinks point straight at it!
  • The PA/DA is like 50s!!!! But I have read it's easy to fool the moz stats.

I was going for the more formal 'white-hat' approach of creating silo structure for the content. Example. the 'hack' game type keywords I got from keyword research, there will be 800-1200 word primary and 4 article 400x words earch point to it. Will use internal linking and silo. Why? Because people say 'silo is the way now'.

For the backlinking, I would be do them manually with focus on link diversity which is directly link to my money site
  • web 2.0s -> senuke their backlink profile
  • document sharing site
  • photo sharing site
  • etc

Do you think if I do that, I will be able to outrank that which has EMD and thousand of spam backlinks pointing directly at it?
2015-09-18, 04:16 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-18, 04:17 PM by dami3n.)
(2015-09-18, 02:52 PM)Master_SEO Wrote: Do you think if I do that, I will be able to outrank that which has EMD and thousand of spam backlinks pointing directly at it?

Of course you would. I have outranked plenty of low comp niches that way. One page sites don't work as well as they did a few years ago. Google is all about content and sharing (especially socially) I run a multi niche site for my game stuff as there is so much of it out there it would just not be cost effective to set up new sites all the time.

If your going for the one page look it's best to add pages to it for dmca, about, contact, etc just to make things look more legit when a google bot crawls your site. Just make sure you aim for 400 words sod the 300 word rule more quality content is better. Include images with key words, backlinks. Oh and add some authority site links in there too not too many though.

Ranking in google is all about testing. Some people just setup a site throw 1000's of links at it and 100's of +1's and it ranks insanley well for a week or so, normally the ammount of time the niche lasts. Hence why this person hasn't done much with the site. Clearly they don't think it will last long. The idea is bank hard and bank fast with game niches.

If your wanting to do things white hat try to choose another niche :D

2015-09-18, 07:38 PM,
(2015-09-18, 04:16 PM)dami3n Wrote:
(2015-09-18, 02:52 PM)Master_SEO Wrote: Do you think if I do that, I will be able to outrank that which has EMD and thousand of spam backlinks pointing directly at it?

Of course you would. I have outranked plenty of low comp niches that way. One page sites don't work as well as they did a few years ago. Google is all about content and sharing (especially socially) I run a multi niche site for my game stuff as there is so much of it out there it would just not be cost effective to set up new sites all the time.

If your going for the one page look it's best to add pages to it for dmca, about, contact, etc just to make things look more legit when a google bot crawls your site. Just make sure you aim for 400 words sod the 300 word rule more quality content is better. Include images with key words, backlinks. Oh and add some authority site links in there too not too many though.

Ranking in google is all about testing. Some people just setup a site throw 1000's of links at it and 100's of +1's and it ranks insanley well for a week or so, normally the ammount of time the niche lasts. Hence why this person hasn't done much with the site. Clearly they don't think it will last long. The idea is bank hard and bank fast with game niches.

If your wanting to do things white hat try to choose another niche :D

Thanks. I'm going to go multi site method because these days buying domains for testing is a bit expensive. Going to stick with one CPA site. I'm only doing Android ha#ck niche just to see if I can outrank these site 'the right way'.

Won't do mass spam backlinking because even if I wanted to I can't using GSA SER. But there are many many people telling me that GSA SER isn't as effective, quality backlinking method is the way to go. Which sounds manual.

The game now is where to find quality backlinking. Going to need to invest time in that.

Thanks again for the moral booster. Going to go for this niche. Just found out Youtube is out ranking that 6000 backlink website. Google just giving the 'next best' thing to show on the SERP. Only if there was something better, :P

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 140 2017-10-17, 09:00 AM
Last Post: sidhesha
  Working Tier1 and PBN Backlink indexer? trafficbeast 3 90 2017-10-15, 11:07 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 647 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Would This Work? [Offer Wall] ThaRealGold 3 328 2017-10-14, 10:56 AM
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 955 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top