BTC Wiki & What to Mine?
2017-09-17, 03:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-09-17, 04:01 AM by Watt.)
Latest Thanks - View all

saddies(2017-09-17 11:10 AM) 

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-09-17, 07:06 AM,
(2017-09-17, 03:31 AM)Watt Wrote:
Large website with useful info about BTC.

so what to mine? Smile i understand nothing to the second website Smile Smile
Latest Thanks - View all

Watt(2017-09-17 07:29 AM) 
2017-09-17, 07:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-09-17, 07:29 AM by Watt.)
euforio if you're interested, you will find out.

2017-09-17, 08:03 AM,
(2017-09-17, 07:29 AM)Watt Wrote: euforio if you're interested, you will find out.

Nah i'm not interested by this kind of investment , wait 6 years to start to have profit is not for me , mining is not really short term and even on long term it's a risky invest
2017-09-17, 08:23 AM,
(2017-09-17, 08:03 AM)euforio Wrote:
(2017-09-17, 07:29 AM)Watt Wrote: euforio if you're interested, you will find out.

Nah i'm not interested by this kind of investment , wait 6 years to start to have profit is not for me , mining is not really short term and even on long term it's a risky invest

Sadly, because this method beats 90% of CPA peoples, they can't even come close to the person who invested into virtual values.

That long term come back is a myth. Everything you need for this job is clean head, little bit of checking, and investing 5-10k of euros at least.

People say wtf, I don't have that money to invest, and other people says wtf, what to do with all this earned money.

That's the reason why everyone can't be rich, or better, auto-pilot rich.

2017-09-17, 08:40 AM,
(2017-09-17, 08:23 AM)Watt Wrote:

Sadly, because this method beats 90% of CPA peoples, they can't even come close to the person who invested into virtual values.

That long term come back is a myth. Everything you need for this job is clean head, little bit of checking, and investing 5-10k of euros at least.

People say wtf, I don't have that money to invest, and other people says wtf, what to do with all this earned money.

Hmmmm i don't understand what you want to explain Smile , but well it's 4 AM i'm maybe tired Wink
2017-09-17, 09:01 AM,
(2017-09-17, 08:40 AM)euforio Wrote:

Hmmmm i don't understand what you want to explain Smile , but well it's 4 AM i'm maybe tired Wink

That you should start care, think, about mining, this has nothing with BTC itself since there are more xxx values, and those values are created to allow big corporations to wash money fast and easy.

This won't die(popular myth), it will just be more and more better. And this job is auto-pilot, anyone is able to make money like this. It's not easy, you need investment, and this is the part where most of people instantly quit thinking.

2017-09-17, 09:27 AM,
(2017-09-17, 09:01 AM)Watt Wrote:

That you should start care, think, about mining, this has nothing with BTC itself since there are more xxx values, and those values are created to allow big corporations to wash money fast and easy.

This won't die(popular myth), it will just be more and more better. And this job is auto-pilot, anyone is able to make money like this. It's not easy, you need investment, and this is the part where most of people instantly quit thinking.

Well maybe i can invest a lot but i prefer offline business than these crypto currency . It's like forex and if you don't know what you do you can loose a lot and this market is not stable at all .

You mine some currency actually?
2017-09-17, 09:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-09-17, 09:36 AM by Watt.)
(2017-09-17, 09:27 AM)euforio Wrote:
(2017-09-17, 08:03 AM)euforio Wrote: Nah i'm not interested by this kind of investment , wait 6 years to start to have profit is not for me , mining is not really short term and even on long term it's a risky invest

Well maybe i can invest a lot but i prefer offline business than these crypto currency . It's like forex and if you don't know what you do you can loose a lot and this market is not stable at all .

No, but I know persons who do, from my city and they all live like a boss, never heard of any failure so far.
And I personally can't believe, what I'm able to hear anywhere on the web. Bunch of... you know what.

This job is one of the best jobs on the planet.
What do people need to know to start this?
Only historical info.

----------
Imagine that you are farming btc, and price jumps down, what happens next?
You wait until price is up again, for that time you use profit to cover bills.
Simple as that.

2017-09-17, 09:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-09-17, 09:53 AM by euforio.)
(2017-09-17, 09:34 AM)Watt Wrote:
(2017-09-17, 09:27 AM)euforio Wrote:
(2017-09-17, 08:23 AM)Watt Wrote: Sadly, because this method beats 90% of CPA peoples, they can't even come close to the person who invested into virtual values.

No, but I know persons who do, from my city and they all live like a boss, never heard of any failure so far.
And I personally can't believe, what I'm able to hear anywhere on the web. Bunch of... you know what.

This job is one of the best jobs on the planet.
What do people need to know to start this?
Only historical info.

----------
Imagine that you are farming btc, and price jumps down, what happens next?
You wait until price is up again, for that time you use profit to cover bills.
Simple as that.

I have no doubt some people earn a lot with mining the thing is when they start? if they start 5 years ago so yes it's worth now.

Well i always think about start mining since a long time , to diversify all my invest but it's not easy to find good informations about it.

The people you know buy their own GPU and material or they rent on website like Genesismining?

Yeah i understand what you say about jump downs , the thing is to know if cryptocurrency is really something who can stay alive for years and years , some people say yes and other say no. Me i don't have any answer because i know nothing about this market

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Cybercriminals Using Your Computer to Mine Crypto? Watt 11 647 2017-12-05, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Mika9
  1 btc = 10k usd u still holding ? YalaYolo 5 274 2017-12-02, 12:36 AM
Last Post: CPAGangster
  Russia's Largest BTC Exchange Owner Arrested mentorcell 10 362 2017-09-17, 01:37 PM
Last Post: acidster
  Are BTC profitable? Is it worth investing in ASIC miners for Bitcoins? Braco22 18 1,444 2017-09-15, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Darknetwork

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top