BOOM!
2014-03-18, 03:37 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-19, 02:26 AM by CPAGripJohn.)
CPAGrip warmly invites you all to the CPAElites group forum!

I'm Happy to answer your questions guys. As always, the best way to get a hold of CPAGrip staff is through Skype or Email, but I am happy to focus on this group a bit as well.
It's wonderful to be here, and I look forward to talking directly with everyone in this thread!

John
Latest Thanks - View all

staffer(2014-03-25 03:29 PM) 
2014-03-18, 03:50 PM,
Why cpa grip don't have banner rotator tool?
2014-03-18, 10:58 PM,
(2014-03-18, 03:50 PM)AnoWiz Wrote: Why cpa grip don't have banner rotator tool?

We're always open to suggestions for new technologies that would add value to your campaigns. The short answer is: Have you ever requested it before? If not, we probably haven't thought to add it. We value your guys feedback and make a lot of our changes based on what's requested.

It's certainly something we're investigating.
2014-03-18, 11:11 PM,
Have you ever done PPD/CPA for yourself, or are you currently doing it? Or are you just busy with the network?

JOIN THE BEST NETWORK - DOING DUTCH TRANSLATIONS

[Image: 7TgqPql.gif]
2014-03-18, 11:40 PM,
(2014-03-18, 11:11 PM)PsyK0 Wrote: Have you ever done PPD/CPA for yourself, or are you currently doing it? Or are you just busy with the network?

I started CPA before it really was known as CPA -- back then it was all done with offerwalls and postback. Nothing simple and clean like we have it today. Currently though, I spend my time thinking of creative ways to help you guys make more money.

CPAGrip is our full-time business and our commitment is to maximizing how much revenue you guys generate. We do not do campaigns ourselves because we have too much exposure to niches and campaigns. It would be dishonest if we were to do CPA ourselves, so we maintain that commitment to your campaign privacy at CPAGrip.

Good question :)
Latest Thanks - View all

PsyK0(2014-03-19 12:13 AM) 
2014-03-19, 12:01 AM,
Nice to be a member of CPAGrip group here! Awesome badge you have here:)
Latest Thanks - View all

CPAGripJohn(2014-03-19 12:43 AM) 
2014-03-19, 12:16 AM,
(2014-03-18, 11:40 PM)CPAGripJohn Wrote:
(2014-03-18, 11:11 PM)PsyK0 Wrote: Have you ever done PPD/CPA for yourself, or are you currently doing it? Or are you just busy with the network?

I started CPA before it really was known as CPA -- back then it was all done with offerwalls and postback. Nothing simple and clean like we have it today. Currently though, I spend my time thinking of creative ways to help you guys make more money.

CPAGrip is our full-time business and our commitment is to maximizing how much revenue you guys generate. We do not do campaigns ourselves because we have too much exposure to niches and campaigns. It would be dishonest if we were to do CPA ourselves, so we maintain that commitment to your campaign privacy at CPAGrip.

Good answer too! Cool that you don't do CPA, because of the involvement in all the niches.

I've got another question too: Since you know where the traffic is coming from and you have worked with lots of new people and pro's. What would be the best way to get traffic for a beginner? I guess YouTube, but it's changing a lot and SEO seems hard without GSA and such.
Hope you could answer this :).

2014-03-19, 12:44 AM,
(2014-03-19, 12:16 AM)PsyK0 Wrote:

Good answer too! Cool that you don't do CPA, because of the involvement in all the niches.

I've got another question too: Since you know where the traffic is coming from and you have worked with lots of new people and pro's. What would be the best way to get traffic for a beginner? I guess YouTube, but it's changing a lot and SEO seems hard without GSA and such.

I certainly appreciate your question but I have to decline again. Imagine if you had an amazing traffic source and then I wrote about it on a public forum (or even on a skype message). That wouldn't be too fair to the publishers I learned it from, would it?

We are happy and here to answer any questions regarding CPAGrip and campaign management -- but we definitely don't discuss niches and traffic sources as a way to protect people's most valuable resource - their niches.

Thanks for your understanding!
2014-03-19, 12:53 AM,
(2014-03-19, 12:44 AM)CPAGripJohn Wrote:
(2014-03-19, 12:16 AM)PsyK0 Wrote:

I certainly appreciate your question but I have to decline again. Imagine if you had an amazing traffic source and then I wrote about it on a public forum (or even on a skype message). That wouldn't be too fair to the publishers I learned it from, would it?

We are happy and here to answer any questions regarding CPAGrip and campaign management -- but we definitely don't discuss niches and traffic sources as a way to protect people's most valuable resource - their niches.

Thanks for your understanding!

I totally understand it, and I wouldn't appreciate it myself if someone was telling my traffic source! Thanks for responding anyway!

2014-03-19, 12:58 PM,
Hi CPA Grip, I am happy with this new group.
Latest Thanks - View all

__biRu__(2017-05-13 01:11 AM) CPAGripJohn(2014-03-19 01:21 PM) 

[Image: KCMM1.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello , i can't figure out the boom beach landing page goraiasish 1 129 2017-04-06, 01:24 AM
Last Post: tosario

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top