BIRD UP! Working on a couple websites...
2015-09-12, 12:16 PM,
LUCRATIVE IDEAS HERE YA KNOW....

:)

I am part of some PPC and CPA networks. I have made zero money so far. I got accepted into them, that itself was awesome...

I can't wait to see my first dollar. I just learned today that you can basically rank with DA alone? I can't believe the websites I saw for "free redeem codes".....

I like to be radically open and as transparent and friendly as possible, apologies if I come off like an excited 17 year old. I'm a hash smoker, hell yeah!

I'd love to get high as fuck, come up with campaigns and methods to generate traffic... be self employed doing something I'm pretty confident I'll figure out. I just learned about internet marketing in the beginning of August 2015, wish me luck!
2015-09-12, 07:20 PM,
(2015-09-12, 12:16 PM)ontologicalhack Wrote: LUCRATIVE IDEAS HERE YA KNOW....

:)

I am part of some PPC and CPA networks. I have made zero money so far. I got accepted into them, that itself was awesome...

I can't wait to see my first dollar. I just learned today that you can basically rank with DA alone? I can't believe the websites I saw for "free redeem codes".....

I like to be radically open and as transparent and friendly as possible, apologies if I come off like an excited 17 year old. I'm a hash smoker, hell yeah!

I'd love to get high as fuck, come up with campaigns and methods to generate traffic... be self employed doing something I'm pretty confident I'll figure out. I just learned about internet marketing in the beginning of August 2015, wish me luck!

goodluck and i wish you luck :)
2015-09-12, 07:50 PM,
I'm not sure why you're so excited about smoking pot.
I have been smoking since 16, I am now 19 and I am quitting the third day now.
I'm having huge withdrawal symtoms... Don't tell me you don't feel them when you stop, because if you don't right now at one day YOU 100% will, trust me...
2015-09-13, 10:48 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-13, 10:54 AM by ontologicalhack.)
(2015-09-12, 07:50 PM)Virtus Wrote: I'm not sure why you're so excited about smoking pot.
I have been smoking since 16, I am now 19 and I am quitting the third day now.
I'm having huge withdrawal symtoms... Don't tell me you don't feel them when you stop, because if you don't right now at one day YOU 100% will, trust me...

So I seriously have PTSD, I have a therapist, case manager, and psychiatrist. It gets a lot deeper than that. I spent about 8 months sober working with the psychiatrist and only got worse.

Somebody literally smoked a high CBD joint with me and I felt a relief of symptoms. A month later I started doing it every day, a couple days after that I stopped having nightmares....

A couples months after that I lost weight, socialized more, got out of the house for once, really cut down on panic attacks, anger, depression, no nightmares EVER...

I smile every day, I laugh, I can be brought to tears, I'm happy... I was suicidal for years until I smoked weed in April of 2015...

My life has changed completely, I hadn't smoked weed for about 3 years except when drinking, and I was drinking every day at one point.

I don't know why I can't type paragraphs, I'm used to IM. That's my story though, I'm just happy to be alive now and HASH and the cannabis community and Denver has made everything so much better, and my entire "support group" is very happy I am smoking weed and not taking psych pills or drinking...

By the way, I wasn't that excited about smoking weed young one, you misunderstood me.

As you can tell by my post above, I just type(and talk sometimes) like a very excited person. Cannabis has restored hope in my life and with the implications of virtual reality and these "future" technologies of the next 20 years, I'm just elated all the time and excited to see the future. I also feel like within 5 years EVERYONE will own a mobile phone and have access to the internet, in every country...

Mobile devices and tablets are going to... well I have no idea, but an extremely high percent of traffic will be from mobile devices, as most laptops and desktops will most likely be used for work/etc...

Just my opinions :)

And yes, I do feel withdrawal symptoms, I smoke hash heavily...

But the thing is, if I wake up and don't smoke... I can go about my whole day completely fine, even not wanting to smoke when my friends do, and we all smoke hash not flower....

Either way, cannabis is gonna be addictive when you do it heavily.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey everyone, looking forward to working with you webDOMinator 8 481 2015-02-02, 07:01 PM
Last Post: DeathGun

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top