BIG PROBLEM :C My PP account got limited!
2014-05-06, 05:26 AM,
So, i just received my Payoneer Mastercard last week, but my paypal account got verified some months ago with a Discussions banned from the forum. No selling of cards are allowed on this forum. (VCC) that i bought from a seller in another forum.

Last night my account got limited, idk why! It has all my real info of course, so i sent photo of my National ID.

But they're asking Credit Card recipes too that i do not posses! And if i had them, it wouldn't be my names in the paper anyways!

I already contacted the support telling them that i used a VCC to verify my account months ago, but that i already received a new mastercard with all my details!

And they replied: "I'm so sorry but in order to restore your account we need the status of the card's account that finish with XXXX"

I also managed to link my US bank account (provided by Payoneer) and i have a pending payment of 30$ (i did a small request to test how the things worked).

What can i do? If i can't get my account unlimited, is there any possibility to recover the money in there? As you may know, i'm running a landing page service, and all the money i've done so far is in there! :/

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2014-05-06, 05:58 AM,
I don't know what you mean by "Contacting" them, did you call them? Call paypal and explain your situation, don't tell them you've used a VCC. They have no right to ask for a receipt of your credit card, they ask that to prove your address. So if you can scan in some proof of address and an id contact Paypal and they should fix it. Calling is the best option if you didn't do that yet. (Assuming you've contacted them through mail)
2014-05-06, 06:11 AM,
(2014-05-06, 05:58 AM)Wiz Wrote: I don't know what you mean by "Contacting" them, did you call them? Call paypal and explain your situation, don't tell them you've used a VCC. They have no right to ask for a receipt of your credit card, they ask that to prove your address. So if you can scan in some proof of address and an id contact Paypal and they should fix it. Calling is the best option if you didn't do that yet. (Assuming you've contacted them through mail)

I contacted them through email since i live in Argentina. They asked for CC recipes becouse it seems that my account got limited becouse of suspicious activity with the credit card But i only used it for verification, it hadn't any funds on it or anything

Hire service here
2014-05-06, 06:26 AM,
(2014-05-06, 06:11 AM)Pachu Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 05:58 AM)Wiz Wrote: I don't know what you mean by "Contacting" them, did you call them? Call paypal and explain your situation, don't tell them you've used a VCC. They have no right to ask for a receipt of your credit card, they ask that to prove your address. So if you can scan in some proof of address and an id contact Paypal and they should fix it. Calling is the best option if you didn't do that yet. (Assuming you've contacted them through mail)

I contacted them through email since i live in Argentina. They asked for CC recipes becouse it seems that my account got limited becouse of suspicious activity with the credit card But i only used it for verification, it hadn't any funds on it or anything

Call them, they have a support line for your country most probably and ask what the problem is. I had trouble also, but i called them and everything got sorted out.
2014-05-06, 06:30 AM,
how much money did u have in it?

Hard Work Pays!
2014-05-06, 06:34 AM,
(2014-05-06, 06:26 AM)Wiz Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 06:11 AM)Pachu Wrote:

Call them, they have a support line for your country most probably and ask what the problem is. I had trouble also, but i called them and everything got sorted out.

But is it allowed to use VCC to verify?

(2014-05-06, 06:30 AM)Booster Wrote: how much money did u have in it?

I got 300$ on it, but it's hard to achieve when ur only income are landing pages that u charge for 7-10$ dolars

Hire service here
2014-05-06, 06:48 AM,
Of course it's not allowed to use VCC.
2014-05-06, 08:00 AM,
honestly, it's a big pain in the ass to let paypal hold your funds, i don't trust them. I use other options like payoneer where I can instantly withdraw my funds thru ATM.

Anyway, one way to resolve your issue is to use a paid service that specializes in paypal limitations. I haven't personally tried them but they seem to do the job very well. You can add them on skype: forwarderz. Can't post their salespage link here, it's not allowed. But you can try to find them in Forum discussions are not allowed here.'s marketplace.

I hope it works.
2014-05-06, 08:38 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-06, 09:06 AM by Pachu.)
I have an US bank account linked , can i withdraw funds to it with my account limited?

Paypal cutted my leggs off, closing thread.

Hire service here

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Big problem! CagelessBrain 1 131 2017-10-08, 03:29 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Is Aged PVA Facebook account safe for group posting? puremage111 1 109 2017-10-05, 07:21 PM
Last Post: 8pipes
  [Question] Instagram account leslijs 6 142 2017-10-04, 10:56 PM
Last Post: leslijs
  Youtube "Account Disabled" JEEZY 1 85 2017-09-14, 10:15 AM
Last Post: dontme
  Get money out from SEOClerks account? Nebojsha1337 2 112 2017-09-13, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Froggys

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top