BH or WH niches?
2016-01-20, 07:02 PM,
Hi guys, I am wondering, which niches are considered as white hat, and which are Blackhat?

Are Fat Loss, Male enhancement, Diets considered as BH or not? And what about game cheats/hacks ?

I guess that serials/cracks/warez is BH, isn't it?
2016-01-20, 10:28 PM,
Its not about niches, its about the method that you use about specific niche!

WH (WhiteHat)- Weight loss guide that you offer your visitors after completing an offer! It's written by you or you have a right to share it.

GH (GrayHat)- Weight loss guide that you offer your visitors after completing an offer, but you give them copyrighted stuff or something similar to weight loss, but not what they searched for. (searched for game h@ack - you give them guide with tips and tricks about the game)

BH (BlackHat)- Weight loss guide that you offer your visitors after completing an offer, but you give them nothing in return- you lied! Also, when it comes about the law, any kind of warez, pirating stuff etc is consider BH!

I guess, anyone have different view about this. Above is my understanding on BH WH GH!

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2016-01-21, 12:28 AM,
(2016-01-20, 07:02 PM)Abraxon Wrote: Hi guys, I am wondering, which niches are considered as white hat, and which are Blackhat?

Are Fat Loss, Male enhancement, Diets considered as BH or not? And what about game cheats/h@cks ?

I guess that serials/cr@cks/warez is BH, isn't it?

Hey man nice question. i was also little excited to get answer for that so i have ask that in a group and a cool guy answers like this:

If you tell them it's cracked then It's not BH from your end
But if you look it correctly, you are trying to give out copyrighted product hence It is overall BH

so here is your answer mate. if you have any questions just ask it
2016-01-21, 02:27 AM,
With the right approach and angle, you can turn almost any Blackhat niche into a white hat niche.

Its all about how you go about promoting it, how you word your website and download page. What you promise and how you promise it.

Leaving out key words like hack or cheat and replacing them with information or guide can turn a Blackhat niche into a Whitehat niche. Its all about wording.
2016-01-21, 02:33 AM,
In my opinion the most important thing is to find the traffic source. When you have a traffic source you will know which niches to use :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Niches for CPA? Domingo 6 225 2017-09-15, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  There is CPA network that i can work with adult niches ? skizer 10 245 2017-09-11, 08:37 PM
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss
  What's the best BH CPA network for PC traffic? blunt 10 371 2017-09-08, 08:37 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Best Converting Niches on Facebook? Ali247 20 1,114 2017-09-01, 11:47 AM
Last Post: reshamanair
  Where to find most searchable hack niches? gothic9 2 134 2017-08-23, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Chicken9234

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top