BH Taxes
01-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Make yourself a business website claiming you work in SEO. I don't see the issue here. Use your contact info and type of SEO packages you're selling.
01-12-2017, 12:34 PM
The best option is this:

Get a work simple and report this how a additional money. in my country the additional money not paid tax
01-12-2017, 02:40 PM
The gov dont care how u make the money, bh wh pinkhat etc, u have 2 options either make a company or dont and just pay income tax
01-12-2017, 03:41 PM
RO - Nu te obosi sa platesti taxele, tu nu oferi nici un serviciu in RO, nu ai nici o afacere in RO.
01-12-2017, 03:54 PM
(01-12-2017 06:15 AM)Chedda Wrote:  
(01-12-2017 05:56 AM)Jaxxon Wrote:  Don't listen to anyone. Assuming you make 6K per month then you already should have a car. Take your card and go to the nearest country. Visit the closest smaller city there and take the money from the ATM. Come back into your country and exchange the currency. It's simple as that and you are a tourist in the other country so you don't have to pay any shit taxes or make a company.

1. How do you hide 6k going into a bank account every month
2. You've got the money in cash, what do you spend it on?
3. Say OP wants to buy a house, where is his money?

Don't listen to this bullshit, it will land you in a lot of trouble in the future

He said in his first post that he gets paid with payoneer, not direct wire transfer, so the govt don't know that he gets paid since all money goes to payoneer account(which is an US company with US debit card).

1. Continue with payoneer
or
2. Build a company

My share's so far :
How to Scrape Fresh Public Proxies
GSA SER Free Verified List
01-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Well you won't really need to worry about the money you have earned in the past.

Just start a small business and just put on a website that you sell virtual services ( in my case in which I do here is)

Is I started a small advertising company and just put a fake website with details and just edit orders and etc with how much I get paid per month.

Since you get paid through payoneer then you can just fake your earnings since they don't track it.

Just say you started a few months ago or a few weeks ago do not bother being to honest really into going too deep. Your accountant just wants to know how you earn and how much you make money then he will make calculations on taxes to be paid and documents and you're done
 Thanks given by: Zillionaire
01-13-2017, 04:02 AM
(01-12-2017 07:13 AM)Zillionaire Wrote:  I'm not looking for going to another country and all, I just want anything to be legal and ok

Yes, paying from now on won't be a problem, the bigger problem however is the money i've won thus far, I can't afford to pay the taxes for all that money, and I don't know what to do about them

Going to another country and withdrawing money from the ATM is legal since you are like a tourist who used the atm.

Paying from now won't be a problem? If you report the money now they will ask for your previous statements aswell.
Plus payoneer is not a bank, you only have an account there and I don't know how you can explain that in your country.

The best Hosting - HostWinds
The best Domain Registrar - NameCheap
The best CPA Network - CPAGrip
The best PPD Network - ShareCash
01-13-2017, 04:11 PM
you state that " I don't have the money to pay all the taxes for the money i've won thus far " so don't declare . make more money so you can pay your taxes and have for yourself . i make that mistake my job wont go well and end up with own taxes and other gov things .
Make a steady income and then be loyal.
But if you think about your last 25 years of economical history of your country and bad yor governments and world banks treat to your people. keep it safe and do not talk about them. keep low profile and make a simple life. there are poverty there . lot of people in countries in europe like Moldova eat with coupons. think about.
President Trump said yesterday : nobody cares about my tax returns": and all others take black money from companies. Why we must care about.
 Thanks given by: Zillionaire
01-14-2017, 08:52 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 08:54 AM by Zillionaire.)
(01-12-2017 08:35 AM)Darker Wrote:  
(01-12-2017 07:13 AM)Zillionaire Wrote:  I'm not looking for going to another country and all, I just want anything to be legal and ok, but the situation that I'm in makes it hard for me to be completely honest with an accountant, especially because I leave in a small town and good ones are hard to find. I don't know how make a trustwhorty one.

You don't need to tell your accountant that you run X websites. You can just tell that you earn Y money from some websites by doing some things. He will know how to deal with the documents.

I am doing this for a couple of years already, we're having an agreement for $50/mo and he's completing all the docs, I just have to send him details on how much I earn.
Btw., paying ~24% taxes.

Hope it helps ;)

(01-13-2017 04:02 AM)Jaxxon Wrote:  
(01-12-2017 07:13 AM)Zillionaire Wrote:  I'm not looking for going to another country and all, I just want anything to be legal and ok

Yes, paying from now on won't be a problem, the bigger problem however is the money i've won thus far, I can't afford to pay the taxes for all that money, and I don't know what to do about them

Going to another country and withdrawing money from the ATM is legal since you are like a tourist who used the atm.

Paying from now won't be a problem? If you report the money now they will ask for your previous statements aswell.
Plus payoneer is not a bank, you only have an account there and I don't know how you can explain that in your country.

Thank you all for your answers, that is my only problem now, the previous statement, previous earnings, because even if I wait and get all the money I needed to pay 32% tax for all I've learned, I still can't declare them because I didn't have a business back then, and I can only make this income as a business.

The website idea is really good, I will open up the business and website as soon as I decide what to do with my previous statement. I'm still confused about it.

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
Do you pay taxes on your earnings? tocka 3,832 03-13-2017 02:35 AM
Last Post: kochikame
BH niche? elegancebb 253 02-24-2017 11:40 PM
Last Post: grenadez
Urgent Need a CPA Network for BH niche for LATAM traffic SargentoVoight 319 01-04-2017 04:45 AM
Last Post: 0paah
How to keep BH niche YouTube videos alive? rounge3 367 01-03-2017 03:28 AM
Last Post: rounge3
will i be wasting time learning about BH now and should focus on WH niches instead??? readmylip 1,368 12-17-2016 10:29 AM
Last Post: smom

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top