BH Taxes
01-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Hello, I'm working for almost an year with CPA, and I'm made some profits, and now I'm extending and I want to declare my profits and pay taxes, problem is... I can do this if I'm working with blackhat niches? I don't really understand much of the laws in my country(Romania) and I used payoneer until now. I don't have the money to pay all the taxes for the money i've won thus far. Is there anyone else here from Romania who might have some idea of how should I proceed?

I am sorry for opening this topic, but I'm really stuck and I don't know what to do. I can't say to any accountant that I've already won some money, I would like to pay those for the money I'm going to win from now on.
01-11-2017, 11:22 PM
An accountant or a government will never ask you what site you promote or how you promote it , so don't worry about BH thing . I can't help you about Romania law
01-11-2017, 11:41 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 11:43 PM by Snoopy.)
If you don't make over 10.000$ / month is not worth it.
Also if you register as a business, if you have a website(which you do) you have add contact details(like phone number/email/office adress, this is the law).
01-12-2017, 12:24 AM
The accountant told me that it's the only way to work as an affiliate, to register as a business. I have several websites, all blackhat. I'd have to make a website about my business or something and add my contact details?

Also I make around 6k/month, and I'm worried and panicked.
01-12-2017, 12:25 AM
you can register a company but you don't need any website , as i say in a lot of country they will never ask you from where come the money , if you pay your bills and your taxes no one will bother you
01-12-2017, 12:47 AM
That's the only thing I wish for. I still don't know what to do with the money i've already won in the past months. If i register a company, won't the check me or something? For not declaring
01-12-2017, 01:00 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 01:03 AM by euforio.)
Theorically only the money you earn as soon you create your company is count for the calculation of your taxes . But all the money you earn previously there is some possibility 1) you can hide this money but it's a risk 2) you can add some of this previous money to fund your company , it's like a personal investment for the good of your company , it's better to have some money to start a business 3) you can declare everything so you are totally safe but in my opinion it's stupid.

Anyway it's hard to give advice , each country have different law , i really advice you to meet an accountant he can explain you that really well . A lot of people think accountant can fuck you and report you to your government but it's not true . Don't forget than an accountant is here to make money too :) , if you come and say your business can theorically earn 10k/month i'm sure your accountant will have a large smile .

Generally they take a % of your benefit or your pay fixed amount each year , the more money you earn the more money they will ask you :)

Don't hesitate to meet an accountant if possible someone who have a good knowledge and someone your friend or partner can advice you
01-12-2017, 01:19 AM
BH isn't illegal, so they don't care. They just know that X business made X profits, which means you get taxed at whatever rate.
 Thanks given by: Zillionaire
01-12-2017, 02:00 AM
(01-12-2017 01:00 AM)euforio Wrote:  Theorically only the money you earn as soon you create your company is count for the calculation of your taxes . But all the money you earn previously there is some possibility 1) you can hide this money but it's a risk 2) you can add some of this previous money to fund your company , it's like a personal investment for the good of your company , it's better to have some money to start a business 3) you can declare everything so you are totally safe but in my opinion it's stupid.

Anyway it's hard to give advice , each country have different law , i really advice you to meet an accountant he can explain you that really well . A lot of people think accountant can fuck you and report you to your government but it's not true . Don't forget than an accountant is here to make money too :) , if you come and say your business can theorically earn 10k/month i'm sure your accountant will have a large smile .

Generally they take a % of your benefit or your pay fixed amount each year , the more money you earn the more money they will ask you :)

Don't hesitate to meet an accountant if possible someone who have a good knowledge and someone your friend or partner can advice you

Indeed, I will meet some of them, even tho I am afraid to tell them about the previous money, even tho it will make them profits. I also can't afford right now to pay taxes for all the previous money.
01-12-2017, 02:50 AM
(01-12-2017 02:00 AM)Zillionaire Wrote:  Indeed, I will meet some of them, even tho I am afraid to tell them about the previous money, even tho it will make them profits. I also can't afford right now to pay taxes for all the previous money.

What country are you in?

I can only speak for the UK on this:

The financial year ends on April 1st - so all earnings before that (to the previous 2nd of April) are accounted for in a financial year.

I would reccomend an accountant to do this for you, it costs me £400/yr ish depending on what I'm doing.

So basically, you declare your previous years earnings, expenses and profits, with the profits being taxed on. I think April is pretty standard between countries, but check what yours is.

Don't worry about where you earn the money, as long as it's not illegal. They don't know/care about CPA/PPI, they just want to know money coming in, money going out and profits.

Declare your taxes properly, they are savage when it comes to tax avoidance!!

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
Do you pay taxes on your earnings? tocka 4,125 03-13-2017 02:35 AM
Last Post: kochikame
BH niche? elegancebb 336 02-24-2017 11:40 PM
Last Post: grenadez
Urgent Need a CPA Network for BH niche for LATAM traffic SargentoVoight 365 01-04-2017 04:45 AM
Last Post: 0paah
How to keep BH niche YouTube videos alive? rounge3 407 01-03-2017 03:28 AM
Last Post: rounge3
will i be wasting time learning about BH now and should focus on WH niches instead??? readmylip 1,487 12-17-2016 10:29 AM
Last Post: smom

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top