BH Taxes
2017-01-11, 11:04 PM,
Hello, I'm working for almost an year with CPA, and I'm made some profits, and now I'm extending and I want to declare my profits and pay taxes, problem is... I can do this if I'm working with blackhat niches? I don't really understand much of the laws in my country(Romania) and I used payoneer until now. I don't have the money to pay all the taxes for the money i've won thus far. Is there anyone else here from Romania who might have some idea of how should I proceed?

I am sorry for opening this topic, but I'm really stuck and I don't know what to do. I can't say to any accountant that I've already won some money, I would like to pay those for the money I'm going to win from now on.
2017-01-11, 11:22 PM,
An accountant or a government will never ask you what site you promote or how you promote it , so don't worry about BH thing . I can't help you about Romania law
2017-01-11, 11:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-01-11, 11:43 PM by Snoopy.)
If you don't make over 10.000$ / month is not worth it.
Also if you register as a business, if you have a website(which you do) you have add contact details(like phone number/email/office adress, this is the law).
2017-01-12, 12:24 AM,
The accountant told me that it's the only way to work as an affiliate, to register as a business. I have several websites, all blackhat. I'd have to make a website about my business or something and add my contact details?

Also I make around 6k/month, and I'm worried and panicked.
2017-01-12, 12:25 AM,
you can register a company but you don't need any website , as i say in a lot of country they will never ask you from where come the money , if you pay your bills and your taxes no one will bother you
2017-01-12, 12:47 AM,
That's the only thing I wish for. I still don't know what to do with the money i've already won in the past months. If i register a company, won't the check me or something? For not declaring
2017-01-12, 01:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-01-12, 01:03 AM by euforio.)
Theorically only the money you earn as soon you create your company is count for the calculation of your taxes . But all the money you earn previously there is some possibility 1) you can hide this money but it's a risk 2) you can add some of this previous money to fund your company , it's like a personal investment for the good of your company , it's better to have some money to start a business 3) you can declare everything so you are totally safe but in my opinion it's stupid.

Anyway it's hard to give advice , each country have different law , i really advice you to meet an accountant he can explain you that really well . A lot of people think accountant can fuck you and report you to your government but it's not true . Don't forget than an accountant is here to make money too :) , if you come and say your business can theorically earn 10k/month i'm sure your accountant will have a large smile .

Generally they take a % of your benefit or your pay fixed amount each year , the more money you earn the more money they will ask you :)

Don't hesitate to meet an accountant if possible someone who have a good knowledge and someone your friend or partner can advice you
2017-01-12, 01:19 AM,
BH isn't illegal, so they don't care. They just know that X business made X profits, which means you get taxed at whatever rate.
Latest Thanks - View all

Zillionaire(2017-01-12 02:00 AM) 
2017-01-12, 02:00 AM,
(2017-01-12, 01:00 AM)euforio Wrote: Theorically only the money you earn as soon you create your company is count for the calculation of your taxes . But all the money you earn previously there is some possibility 1) you can hide this money but it's a risk 2) you can add some of this previous money to fund your company , it's like a personal investment for the good of your company , it's better to have some money to start a business 3) you can declare everything so you are totally safe but in my opinion it's stupid.

Anyway it's hard to give advice , each country have different law , i really advice you to meet an accountant he can explain you that really well . A lot of people think accountant can fuck you and report you to your government but it's not true . Don't forget than an accountant is here to make money too :) , if you come and say your business can theorically earn 10k/month i'm sure your accountant will have a large smile .

Generally they take a % of your benefit or your pay fixed amount each year , the more money you earn the more money they will ask you :)

Don't hesitate to meet an accountant if possible someone who have a good knowledge and someone your friend or partner can advice you

Indeed, I will meet some of them, even tho I am afraid to tell them about the previous money, even tho it will make them profits. I also can't afford right now to pay taxes for all the previous money.
2017-01-12, 02:50 AM,
(2017-01-12, 02:00 AM)Zillionaire Wrote: Indeed, I will meet some of them, even tho I am afraid to tell them about the previous money, even tho it will make them profits. I also can't afford right now to pay taxes for all the previous money.

What country are you in?

I can only speak for the UK on this:

The financial year ends on April 1st - so all earnings before that (to the previous 2nd of April) are accounted for in a financial year.

I would reccomend an accountant to do this for you, it costs me £400/yr ish depending on what I'm doing.

So basically, you declare your previous years earnings, expenses and profits, with the profits being taxed on. I think April is pretty standard between countries, but check what yours is.

Don't worry about where you earn the money, as long as it's not illegal. They don't know/care about CPA/PPI, they just want to know money coming in, money going out and profits.

Declare your taxes properly, they are savage when it comes to tax avoidance!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best BH CPA network for PC traffic? blunt 10 461 2017-09-08, 08:37 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  [HELP] Codes/Script from a BH site to mine cracklings1017 3 191 2017-08-20, 10:58 AM
Last Post: FarrisFahad
  Canada, taxes and making money online mc_donkey 3 231 2017-08-16, 12:51 PM
Last Post: kamcho
  Do you pay taxes on your earnings? tocka 54 4,893 2017-03-13, 02:35 AM
Last Post: kochikame
  BH niche? elegancebb 4 466 2017-02-24, 11:40 PM
Last Post: grenadez

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top