BH Adwords questions
2018-07-22, 06:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-22, 08:12 PM by blunt.)
Hello elites! So I'm planning to move into Adwords, although there are some parts of it I fail to understand. So as you can tell, I'll be running BH ads on Adwords using a cloaker warming it up with WH ads in the beginning, I plan to use Entropay to fund the accounts (unless you guys would have a better way to do that) since I don't want to attach my own CC to the accounts for obvious reasons. The only thing left to figure out now is the mechanics behind fresh/aged gmail accounts.

1. To my understanding, much like on Youtube, an aged gmail account would perform better in Adwords, or wouldn't it? Does it matter to Adwords how old your gmail account is? Or does the only thing that matter is the age of your Adwords account and its activity? (I can elaborate on this question, just let me know)

2. Is using proxies advisable? Since I'd be using Entropay, I'd figure they'd have VCC's located in different countries than I live in, and therefore it might be suspicious to Adwords to why I'd be using a Bulgarian VCC from UK (just an example). Or is it not a problem? I'd be using GoogleSessions to control the accounts, attach the proxies to them there as well.

3. Lastly, what kind of wh ads would you guys suggest to run? I was thinking some wh product/affiliate ads, but maybe you guys could throw out some better suggestions.

Thank you for any info that you give me, any additional information is also highly appreciated  Grin

Have a wonderful day!
Share This Thread :

2018-07-22, 08:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-29, 08:15 PM by Grizzly.)
(2018-07-22, 06:40 PM)blunt Wrote: Hello elites! So I'm planning to move into Adwords, although there are some parts of it I fail to understand. So as you can tell, I'll be running BH ads on Adwords using a cloaker warming it up with WH ads in the beginning, I plan to use Entropay to fund the accounts (unless you guys would have a better way to do that) since I don't want to attach my own CC to the accounts for obvious reasons. The only thing left to figure out now is the mechanics behind fresh/aged gmail accounts.

1. To my understanding, much like on Youtube, an aged gmail account would perform better in Adwords, or wouldn't it? Does it matter to Adwords how old your gmail account is? Or does the only thing that matter is the age of your Adwords account and its activity? (I can elaborate on this question, just let me know)

2. Is using proxies advisable? Since I'd be using Entropay, I'd figure they'd have VCC's located in different countries than I live in, and therefore it might be suspicious to Adwords to why I'd be using a Bulgarian VCC from UK (just an example). Or is it not a problem? I'd be using GoogleSessions to control the accounts, attach the proxies to them there as well.

3. Lastly, what kind of wh ads would you guys suggest to run? I was thinking some wh product/affiliate ads, but maybe you guys could throw out some better suggestions.

Thank you for any info that you give me, any additional information is also highly appreciated  Grin

Have a wonderful day!
2018-07-22, 08:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-22, 08:14 PM by blunt.)
(2018-07-22, 08:01 PM)Grizzly Wrote: How can you say you have everything ready on your end when you don't know what type of gmail accounts you need, you don't even know that entropay BIN is banned on adwords, you are not sure yet if you need proxies and you don't even know what type of offers you will promote. Seems that you have not created a single adwords account until now

I was referring landing pages and stuff like that, but yeah, I'm quite new at this, thanks for the info about Entropay! Any other suggestions to substitute it? Also, I'm sure what offers I'm going to promote, in my question, I was referring to the whitehat ad to run in order to warm up the account. Grin
2018-07-22, 08:51 PM,
I would like to suggest to create a "Joint Venture" thread here instead: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Joint-Ventures

Please list what you have to offer, and what you expect.

I doubt that anybody will reveal all secrets at this public forum section, especially the ones that currently work. ;-)

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)