Avoid google's phone verification
2014-09-14, 05:53 AM,
Hey guys,

anybody else noticed a google/youtube update? There is a little change in the interface and:
Until last week I created as much Youtube Accounts as I want without even getting the message of required Phone Verification... I just changed my IP and deleted everything from the browser with the CCleaner.
But now, after if I want to create a new account they instantly require a phone verification. After waiting like 15-20 minutes, changing IP and running CCleaner it works again without phone verification...
How they detect me? There must be something else that i have to delete.

Also i don't have any add-ons in this browser (i'm using chrome)

Any idea guys?
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-01 01:39 PM) 
2014-09-14, 06:56 AM,
Don't use Google Product (Chrome) for Google/YouTube phone verification.

Earnings Online
★★★ 218.63€ ★★★
2014-09-14, 07:10 AM,
Don't use chrome if you cant cover your tracks, is your system sharing a network with other computers connected to it ? This is what I do it might sound silly but it's thorough along with using CCleaner I still do the normal manual cleaning first with the browser clear everything manually ==> then start==control panel ==> internet options ==> delete everything, then I go to start ==> computer ==> user ==> here "C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Temp" delete all, then empty the recycle bin. Also check other devices that are connected to the network ie. phone, tablet ect. Although I wouldn't do all this with creating accounts but PBN creation/updating or anything like that and I take no shortcuts.
2014-09-14, 08:59 AM,
Try to do it using tor. It will be impossible for them to detect you.
2014-09-14, 02:24 PM,
(2014-09-14, 06:56 AM)ShakyDairis Wrote: Don't use Google Product (Chrome) for Google/YouTube phone verification.
You could be right. Gonna try it with Opera... Seems that even if google claim that they are not using their different data from different apps, they do it anyways... Thank for your reply
(2014-09-14, 07:10 AM)dgerryd Wrote: Don't use chrome if you cant cover your tracks, is your system sharing a network with other computers connected to it ? This is what I do it might sound silly but it's thorough along with using CCleaner I still do the normal manual cleaning first with the browser clear everything manually ==> then start==control panel ==> internet options ==> delete everything, then I go to start ==> computer ==> user ==> here "C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Temp" delete all, then empty the recycle bin. Also check other devices that are connected to the network ie. phone, tablet ect. Although I wouldn't do all this with creating accounts but PBN creation/updating or anything like that and I take no shortcuts.
Thanks, gonna try it out with opera. If that don't work I will try your manual way of cleaning all data. Also i will remember this post when i start creating my own pbn :)
(2014-09-14, 08:59 AM)SebiP Wrote: Try to do it using tor. It will be impossible for them to detect you.
Tor is fine to hide identity, but i think this will not fix my problem because by using tor i will have a strange ip, and strange ips alway have to phone verificate their accounts
2014-09-14, 05:32 PM,
Did the following things without success:
- Cleared cookies and cache manually
- Deleted 'Browser-User' (found out that every browser has a Browser-User who sent data about your OS- and Browserversion etc...)
- Changed IP (even took attention to change the first numbers of IP like 93.104..... then 72.90.....
- Cleared everything again with CCleaner
- Deleted the whole 'C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Temp' folder
- Used 2 different browser to test (Opera and Chrome)

Sure, I could use services like k7 to phone verificate the account. But it's time consuming. I just want to do it like I did it all weeks before. I need to find out through which data they find out that it is me all the time.

Can't believe nobody noticed this change at google, are you guys with dynamic IP still creating accounts like before?
2014-09-14, 09:53 PM,
Sorry I should have mentioned it before use firefox with the duck duck go search engine that should do it let us know how you get on :)
2014-09-14, 09:54 PM,
Eventually you will be promted to verify your account, Just get a phone and verify it.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-09-14, 09:58 PM,
I am still making accounts like that not a problem here.
2014-09-14, 10:30 PM,
Lol you guys saying don't use chrome. I do and make plenty of accounts. There are many factors that come into play on the sign up page. It can be anything down to the email address you provide or even the passwords used, heck how fast you fill the form in also counts.

All I have been using is chrome, ccleaner and a vpn that's it simple really.

Anything that seem to come across botted or fake does tend to get a flag. Try not to be too extravagant or add too many alpha numeric passwords and emails.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FR advertisers issue with phone providers and Conversion decreased KilluminatiX 111 4,809 2017-10-19, 12:00 AM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 130 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  HELP - Instagram - Email Verification Loop Jamberry 2 212 2017-10-07, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Jamberry
  $ Any Craigslist Phone Verification Method??? Make pva ? Alldoe300 32 3,836 2017-09-13, 12:25 AM
Last Post: datalmanus
  Avoid Facebook Blocks with VPN is Possible ? skizer 6 152 2017-09-05, 08:49 AM
Last Post: JonyW

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top