Attempt of scamming + Threatening/Blackmailing - User-252gang
2015-01-20, 06:09 AM,
1. Link to the members profile "in order for us to investigate only"
http://www.cpaelites.com/User-252gang
2. Link to the thread where the deal took place on the forum.
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-AutoTube...-Autopilot
3. You must provide screenshots, including any valid information example: skype messages, emails, PM's, with proof.
He chargebacked on paypal and tried to get his money back and now is
threatening me of alot of evil stuff, if you need more proof/info just tell me, but this should be enough
This is the skype log :
i could show you more than that like him threatening me more times than that, and not following what he is being told when he needs help for bugs that he causes because he cannot follow steps, nor can he respect terms of service, but the conversations are long are boring.
2015-01-20, 03:23 PM,
The user has been contacted and told to respond on this thread ASAP.
We will give him some time to reply on here.
2015-01-22, 06:01 PM,
I see there is still no response from the user yet, obviously we must allow time however.
If a ban is just issued out right away it's not wise, the person could be away, lets wait a little longer.
2015-01-23, 03:11 PM,
Update - What's going to happen in the next day or so will be the accused user will be banned, I'll attach a message inside the ban reason box so that it's read by them the next time they attempt to login, that's if they do come back obviously. I will mention that they can contact the buyer directly and will include the username, besides that I can't offer much else. At least this way if the accused has gone away or had some emergency issues we have given them a chance to resolve the matter, in the case that their intentions were good and not bad.
2015-01-23, 09:46 PM,
(2015-01-23, 03:11 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Update - What's going to happen in the next day or so will be the accused user will be banned, I'll attach a message inside the ban reason box so that it's read by them the next time they attempt to login, that's if they do come back obviously. I will mention that they can contact the buyer directly and will include the username, besides that I can't offer much else. At least this way if the accused has gone away or had some emergency issues we have given them a chance to resolve the matter, in the case that their intentions were good and not bad.
Thank you hawk eye
2015-01-24, 07:16 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-24, 07:31 AM by 252gang.)
LOL this guy is such a clown are you serious? Why don't you show the whole chat where you refuse to help me. I asked for help and you said no therefore I tried to chargeback How the hell am I supposed to use the bot if it doesn't work. How about you help me. Lol this guy....

So what are you accusing me of exactly? I don't see a "case" at all. Also, your bot is a rip off of tubebox source code. You can't play people.

You can ban me idc lol , do what you wish.
Latest Thanks - View all

angelis300(2015-01-25 03:48 PM) 
2015-01-24, 07:52 AM,
(2015-01-24, 07:16 AM)252gang Wrote: LOL this guy is such a clown are you serious? Why don't you show the whole chat where you refuse to help me. I asked for help and you said no therefore I tried to chargeback How the hell am I supposed to use the bot if it doesn't work. How about you help me. Lol this guy....

So what are you accusing me of exactly? I don't see a "case" at all. Also, your bot is a rip off of tubebox source code. You can't play people.

So now you're saying my code is a rip off of tubebox when it is 100% coded by me and i can 100% prove hawk eye any time , and you're saying that i never wanted to help you? Are you serious? Everytime you told me your problems and described i helped you, and then you started threatening me about chargebacking and etc and then when i asked why you said "jk man" or whatever and you finally chargebacked without asking me anything , before chargebacking and posting shit on the thread you wrote me "i vouched on your thread man :D" or something like that, why are you lieing , it's ridiculous , and nice chargeback btw
2015-01-24, 07:57 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-24, 08:00 AM by 252gang.)
(2015-01-24, 07:52 AM)SuperFrench Wrote:
(2015-01-24, 07:16 AM)252gang Wrote: LOL this guy is such a clown are you serious? Why don't you show the whole chat where you refuse to help me. I asked for help and you said no therefore I tried to chargeback How the hell am I supposed to use the bot if it doesn't work. How about you help me. Lol this guy....

So now you're saying my code is a rip off of tubebox when it is 100% coded by me and i can 100% prove hawk eye any time , and you're saying that i never wanted to help you? Are you serious? Everytime you told me your problems and described i helped you, and then you started threatening me about chargebacking and etc and then when i asked why you said "jk man" or whatever and you finally chargebacked without asking me anything , before chargebacking and posting shit on the thread you wrote me "i vouched on your thread man :D" or something like that, why are you lieing , it's ridiculous , and nice chargeback btw

I asked you for help many times and you kept blaming me and you called me "dumbass" and shit. I use program mass video blaster which is 10x better and faster. How about you try to help me fix your program because it is buggy. And LQ compared to the standard. IDK why you think you're always right. lol.

IDC anyways, im not here to argue, you guys can ban me if you want idc l0l
2015-01-24, 03:35 PM,
(2015-01-24, 07:57 AM)252gang Wrote:
(2015-01-24, 07:52 AM)SuperFrench Wrote:

I asked you for help many times and you kept blaming me and you called me "dumbass" and shit. I use program mass video blaster which is 10x better and faster. How about you try to help me fix your program because it is buggy. And LQ compared to the standard. IDK why you think you're always right. lol.

IDC anyways, im not here to argue, you guys can ban me if you want idc l0l

The point of this thread is that you can resolve it, as you can see we have not banned you in days in order to allow you time to respond and resolve the matter:
Quote:Update - What's going to happen in the next day or so will be the accused user will be banned, I'll attach a message inside the ban reason box so that it's read by them the next time they attempt to login, that's if they do come back obviously. I will mention that they can contact the buyer directly and will include the username, besides that I can't offer much else. At least this way if the accused has gone away or had some emergency issues we have given them a chance to resolve the matter, in the case that their intentions were good and not bad.
2015-01-25, 12:44 AM,
I don't think it can be resolved because the OP is unwilling to give me access to the bot back. I didn't even win the chargeback and he banned me from using his bot. So at the end of the day I lose either way. Don't know the point of this thread loool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dispute- user SmartTech kownat 6 1,206 2015-03-01, 08:18 PM
Last Post: DutchPride
  Dispute - User Surfer Dude Dog3 47 4,785 2014-09-25, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Superhero99
  Dispute - user bbdownloadz killerXD 9 1,762 2014-09-11, 12:51 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Dispute - User Paradox Florentin 1 992 2014-08-24, 08:14 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  CPAElite user: J a Y - Stole my information and website Restricted7 18 2,277 2014-03-14, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Fierce

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top