[Atlantis Journey] PPI Challenge
2014-07-19, 09:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-20, 10:22 PM by Atlantis.)

Next two weeks I will be busy with school so I don't have time for IM.
I will continue this journey when I am back!

[Image: jMs1elm.png]
Hey Elites, I'm Atlantis, you may know me from the forum, maybe you've seen one of my shares before. I've never made a journey thread before, but this is part of the challenge. In this journey I will do PPI only. I did PPD and CPA before, but PPI is completely new for me. I don't have goals I set some goals, I don't know what to expect but I'm pretty experienced in building websites so I think I can get some cool results.
I will post my progress in this thread, problems I encounter (and how to fix them), give some tips for you along the way, answer your questions and maybe share things (see below)

[Image: IkGjoxC.png]
Can't say too much about it yet, but I'm really excited about it. I spent a lot of time on building this script from scratch, I didn't sleep much past few days. Cool
I am really happy about the result. I think it is really high quality and I expect high conversion rates. The only flawflaws though is are the Installaxy virus thingy (read below) and the clickjack patch.

[Image: VOTIEQY.png]
I will be doing video/movie niches. They are actually whitehat, within the meaning that I give people what they are promised in the end. greyhat as my promotional methods could be seen as are unfair.

[Image: Z3AwnQo.png]
I'm currently with Installaxy as I think their VidN player works well with my niche. I'm a little worried about their .exe file though. When I tested it, my virus scanner went crazy immediately. That WILL decrease CR for sure. Anybody had trouble with this too? (Yes they have, I did some research)

[Image: lMKuNL6.png]
First install
$1 daily
$2 daily
$3 daily
$5 daily
$8 daily
$13 daily
$21 daily
$34 daily
$55 daily

[Image: zsKMEj2.png]
Day 1: Ignition ...failed
Day 2: Delayed launch

[Image: 0LlMDCE.png]

[Image: lomkdRt.png]
My shares
1. OS redirect script (for Elites)

Other Elites' shares
1. dvLden's Clickjack script

[Image: Y0fNKRD.png]
1. If you are planning to use likejacking read this

I hope you will like my journey, let me know what you think. And you can always post questions below, I'll answer them.

[Image: wI9cuAG.png]
2014-07-19, 09:59 AM,
Good luck with your journey, looking forward to see what your results will look like
2014-07-19, 10:04 AM,
Good luck on your journey Atlantis

Save water, shower with your girlfriend.
2014-07-19, 04:42 PM,
Good luck with your journey Atlantis, i bet you will earn tons of money. :) The only suggestion i can give you is to test other networks too, if i can recommend RevenYou. I was with Installaxy before and i made 2/3 times less money than i make with RevenYou, but who knows maybe Installaxy will work better for your traffic. I have also talked with my AM yesterday about virus detection, he told me that they have QA team that is cleaning the installers from viruses and that this is the problem in the whole industry. He told me that RevenYou is very clean compared to the other companies in his opinion. I remember you helping me when i was starting with IM, so i hope i can help you now. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Atlantis(2014-07-19 07:32 PM) 
2014-07-19, 04:52 PM,
I recommend you to try Revenyou.
Latest Thanks - View all

2014-07-19, 06:02 PM,
I'm with Installaxy, so RevenYou is way better than it?

Stay hungry, stay foolish. ~ Steve Jobs
2014-07-19, 06:19 PM,
I was worried about Installaxy exe. file too, but when I started to promoting it wasn't so bad, everything wish right I guess.
Latest Thanks - View all

2014-07-19, 06:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-19, 06:21 PM by SpartiaN.)
Installaxy is fine for me too. Also getting mobile leads while other networks have nothing
and you lose your mobile traffic.

Good luck with your journey, sounds promising.
Latest Thanks - View all

2014-07-19, 06:26 PM,
(2014-07-19, 09:59 AM)Fridge Wrote: Good luck with your journey, looking forward to see what your results will look like
Thanks, I'm also looking forward. No idea what I can expect :)

(2014-07-19, 10:04 AM)Wakanda Wrote: Good luck on your journey Atlantis
Thank you!

(2014-07-19, 04:42 PM)Katy Perry Wrote: Good luck with your journey Atlantis, i bet you will earn tons of money. :) The only suggestion i can give you is to test other networks too, if i can recommend RevenYou. I was with Installaxy before and i made 2/3 times less money than i make with RevenYou, but who knows maybe Installaxy will work better for your traffic. I have also talked with my AM yesterday about virus detection, he told me that they have QA team that is cleaning the installers from viruses and that this is the problem in the whole industry. He told me that RevenYou is very clean compared to the other companies in his opinion. I remember you helping me when i was starting with IM, so i hope i can help you now. :)
Thanks for the recommendation! I have an account at revenyou. If installaxy doesn't work for me I'll try that.

(2014-07-19, 04:52 PM)midho123 Wrote: I recommend you to try Revenyou.
I'll try it if installaxy doesn't work for me.

(2014-07-19, 06:02 PM)polaskx Wrote: I'm with Installaxy, so RevenYou is way better than it?
I don't know yet. But I will post my results!

(2014-07-19, 06:19 PM)Jaggernout Wrote: I was worried about Installaxy exe. file too, but when I started to promoting it wasn't so bad, everything wish right I guess.
I hope it works for me too!

(2014-07-19, 06:21 PM)SpartiaN Wrote: Installaxy is fine for me too. Also getting mobile leads while other networks have nothing
and you lose your mobile traffic.

Good luck with your journey, sounds promising.
Ah yes, installaxy has cpa offers for mobile traffic right?
I was thinking about developing a redirect script for mobile and mac and linux and windows traffic. Since the .exe is windows only.

[Image: wI9cuAG.png]
2014-07-19, 06:35 PM,
Quote:Ah yes, installaxy has cpa offers for mobile traffic right?
I was thinking about developing a redirect script for mobile and mac and linux and windows traffic. Since the .exe is windows only.

Yes! You dont have to do that with Installaxy. They asked to complete one CPA offer to unlock your content.
Latest Thanks - View all

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 53 2,216 18 minutes ago
Last Post: OGAds
  [JOURNEY] g3lux's Instagram g3lux 27 1,176 1 hour ago
Last Post: YoungCoconut
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 5 94 1 hour ago
Last Post: geraldosfire
  [JOURNEY] juantamad youtube+OGads Road to 50$/day juantamad 47 3,162 5 hours ago
Last Post: timberlin
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 32 2,966 6 hours ago
Last Post: xxsaumitraxx

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top