Astral Projection
2015-01-30, 08:21 AM,
Did anybody on this forum astral project? I've been trying for over 3 months but without success. If yes, please tell me everything.

PS: please don't start trolling
2015-01-30, 10:28 AM,
I've not had any success "astral projecting"
but i have had luck working with binaural beats, they help "induce" you into lucid dreaming/astral project.
2015-01-30, 12:09 PM,
I think it's all in your head man. I've studied it for years and even talked to people who have claimed to do it. It's like any other trance state. Getting your brainwaves into the Theta state. There's a lot of information out there about it. My opinion is to try it all out. What you're doing now isn't working, so might as well.

Check out the monroe institute he has 3 books on it. Basically the CPAE of astral projection.
2015-01-30, 03:54 PM,
No but it seems pretty interesting, anything related to OBE has always interested me.
The future I'm sure will offer ways to achieve this, hope I'm around to see it too!
2015-01-30, 09:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-30, 09:06 PM by Satani.)
(2015-01-30, 10:28 AM)ply3r1234 Wrote: I've not had any success "astral projecting"
but i have had luck working with binaural beats, they help "induce" you into lucid dreaming/astral project.

I've reached the step where my body vibrates using binaural beats but then poof.. I wake up. That pisses me off.

(2015-01-30, 12:09 PM)Silverdot Wrote: I think it's all in your head man. I've studied it for years and even talked to people who have claimed to do it. It's like any other trance state. Getting your brainwaves into the Theta state. There's a lot of information out there about it. My opinion is to try it all out. What you're doing now isn't working, so might as well.

Check out the monroe institute he has 3 books on it. Basically the CPAE of astral projection.

I also thought of that. But still, it's an awesome thing to do. It will help me meditate. I tried binaural beats and my body was vibrating but then I woke up.
2015-01-30, 10:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-30, 10:27 PM by ZoneL.)
I've had luck with Third Eye but I can't get it anymore.

I can feel it in the middle of my forehead but when I close my eyes I'm not able to visualize / see anything. There's just blank.

Trust me, third eye is 10x better than Astral Projection.

The thing is I'm very impatient these days, so that might be the reason.
2015-01-31, 12:35 AM,
(2015-01-30, 10:21 PM)ZoneL Wrote: I've had luck with Third Eye but I can't get it anymore.

I can feel it in the middle of my forehead but when I close my eyes I'm not able to visualize / see anything. There's just blank.

Trust me, third eye is 10x better than Astral Projection.

The thing is I'm very impatient these days, so that might be the reason.

I tried opening my third eye vibrating Thoth, I felt a pressure just above my eye brows, but I quit doing that. Thanks for reminding me, I will do it again.
2015-01-31, 12:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-31, 01:04 AM by ZoneL.)
OMG, same thing here. And ... you're welcome.

I went into an Astral Projection state by calming my mind to the fullest, and when I got back it felt like my soul got into my body again.

I don't know when I went to sleep and when I woke up, but it was a really great experience.
2015-02-01, 12:10 PM,
You can exercise your third eye just by putting a finger 2 inches from your forehead. Move it in and out and you'll feel the pressure. It helps to activate it. You'll feel the pressure right below your eyes in your sinus cavity.

Try it out. Slowly move your finger back and forth. Then close your eyes. It'll freak you out.
2015-02-01, 05:32 PM,
I'm sure there are people with powers which can not be explained by science
Latest Thanks - View all

ZoneL(2015-05-22 02:26 PM) 

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top