Ass kicking myself
2017-04-12, 07:12 PM,
Hey guys,

I'm new here, you can read a few words about me in my introduction.

The next days I'm trying to figure out how to use tools like MP the best way to be successful in my niches.

I'm having some niches that may work out or they don't. I don't really know, because it is hard to find out how big the IM competition is. Maybe anybody has tips to check the competition out?

Anyway, I don't have a clear path that I will walk up actually. I will try out some methods from the board, some methods I bought from members and last but not least I'm using my own methods (adding twists to the methods).

Of course I don't want to burn all my money on endless guides and don't make money afterwards.

For now I invested the following money:
  • Guides from CPA Elite for $78.20
  • VPS at Greencloud $23.40/monthly

When my VPS is up and running I'm going for the 5 day trial of MP and check out my results for this time. If it is worth the money (what I think it does) I will start with MP and paying $19.95/month for the premium plan over there.

So I will have recurring costs of $43.35/month.

First I will start to grow 1-2 IG accounts and also some FB accounts I create by myself. Later (if it will work) I want to buy more accounts to grow bigger.

I don't have any "$xxx/day" list as I don't want to grow in dollars only. I also want to grow my figures itself (conversion rate, impressions, IG followers, account lifetime, etc.).

If somebody is interested in following me, just subscribe to the thread. I will keep you updated.

For now I don't have a VIP membership, but I will buy it as soon as I have a steady cashflow from IM. Then I will able to edit this entry post I guess? This way I can give you an actual overview of the journey all the time.

Till the membership I will just post as a reply. Hope it doesn't bother you to watch my process.

Enough talked for now, just thanks to any future subcriber. If you have any tips or questions towards me, just go for it. Smile

Cheers!
2017-04-12, 07:24 PM,
You look like one hell of a motivated guy!
You can use social blade for checking comp.
Will surely follow your journey as you've promised to keep us updated.

Tip : Get yourself some goals as goals helps you keep focused and concentrated. "Without a goal, you can't score".

Good Luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

dbiz(2017-04-12 07:42 PM) 
2017-04-12, 07:41 PM,
(2017-04-12, 07:24 PM)CoolPrince265 Wrote: You look like one hell of[...]

Thanks for your support! That pushes my motivation. Smile

Of course a goal keeps me concentrated, but as I said my goal is not a dollar based figure. But you could say my goal is generating a steady cash flow. The size doesn't matter actually as it is just a question of how to scale it up afterwards.

At first I just want to get the machine running. Even if it is just a Dacia in the beginning, that doesn't matter. It could grow up to a Porsche in the end. Grin
2017-04-12, 07:55 PM,
(2017-04-12, 07:41 PM)dbiz Wrote: Of course a goal keeps me concentrated, but as I said my goal is not a dollar based figure. But you could say my goal is generating a steady cash flow. The size doesn't matter actually as it is just a question of how to scale it up afterwards.

Then u could create some goals like you are gonna have xxx amount of followers till the end of xxx month or you are gonna be having xxx amount of stable likes on pics u post daily on ur acc till xxx month etc...

That's just a suggestion. Anyways, GL!
Latest Thanks - View all

dbiz(2017-04-12 07:57 PM) 
2017-04-12, 08:00 PM,
(2017-04-12, 07:55 PM)CoolPrince265 Wrote: Then u could create some goals like you are gonna have xxx amount of followers till the end of xxx month or you are gonna be having xxx amount of stable likes on pics u post daily on ur acc till xxx month etc...

That's quite a nice idea. I think I will create such a goal with mixed figures when I got a first feeling of what is possible and what is not. A goal needs to be achievable, so at this point I don't want to set high goals I have no sense for if they are oversized or not.

So let's have a look what's going in the next 1-2 weeks. And then i can set some goals for my work I think. Smile
2017-04-12, 08:06 PM,
Nice write up I'll subscribe, keep us posted!
Latest Thanks - View all

dbiz(2017-04-12 08:08 PM) 
2017-04-12, 08:56 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-12, 08:57 PM by PRINC3.)
(2017-04-12, 08:00 PM)dbiz Wrote: That's quite a nice idea. I think I will create such a goal with mixed figures when I got a first feeling of what is possible and what is not. A goal needs to be achievable, so at this point I don't want to set high goals I have no sense for if they are oversized or not.

So let's have a look what's going in the next 1-2 weeks. And then i can set some goals for my work I think. Smile

Will be waiting to see your goals!.
If you need any kind of help just shoot me a PM.

GL again!.
2017-04-12, 10:40 PM,
bro i dont think u should invest into ig, accs getting banned, pvs, all of it is just really hard to deal with . its a lot of work, and unpredictable.
2017-04-13, 01:59 AM,
Subscribing to this thread, good luck!
2017-04-13, 06:03 PM,
So actually I don't get the stuff starting well. I have created an IG account with a proxy. IG instantly asks for a phone verification, wtf is that? So I verified the account and started MP. After following ~25 users the phone verification was asked again.

Same on FB, after creating an account it instantly says, that I should upload a profile picture. No problem, but then the account is blocked for the next 72 hours and I don't think they will unlock it later.

When I have such problems with creating accounts, how should I avoid bans if I would buy accounts from a seller?

I would appreciate any tips on this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fb fan page is kicking off! 5k+ likes in under a week! Jack Daniels 25 3,317 2015-03-23, 08:48 PM
Last Post: dess

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top