Are you guys still seeing mass google penalties?
2016-09-07, 10:12 AM,
you get deindexed if you use content duplicated
Share This Thread :
2016-09-07, 10:42 PM,
i'm using PBN's cloaked to send the traffic to cpa offers. sofar so good, there hasn't been a single domain banned yet the last years and they got promoted for example with xrumer and other tools so its not like they had a low profile ;)

i also did a test with 20 xyz domains that i bought last year. used them as direct money pages (adult niche, cloaked), but also for backlinks between eachother. the domains are all still indexed as of today.
did the same with 10 xyz domains in another niche (pharma) and those are still indexed and getting SE traffic aswell. btw most of them are wp autoblogs, but some are also static html sites all generated with argo content (sorry not trying to promote my software as i'm the dev, just a fact..).

that being said, i don't think the de-indexing is specific to cpa or something, its probably manual reviewers that flagged your domain or some competitor snitching..

[Image: IoRrqFZ.jpg]
2016-09-08, 12:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-09-08, 12:57 AM by guest888.)
I am sure there is people reporting the sites to google and google have a team checking.
I was working with someone on cpa joint venture and I told him my site I used for seo which was getting me $1500-1700 per month and the following day it got deindexed!
It lasted around 1 year and 3 months and was ranking for keywords that only 1 or 2 other competitors had their eyes on so almost no competition.
2016-09-08, 01:30 AM,
yes sure there is, its a fact. have you never seen the quality rater guidelines ?
google even published them here: http://static.googleusercontent.com/medi...elines.pdf
also you can report spam sites directly to google for their team to check out, so that might have happened to you.

2016-09-08, 03:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-09-08, 03:01 AM by baxxx.)
Which cloaker do you use?

(2016-09-07, 10:42 PM)styx Wrote: i'm using PBN's cloaked to send the traffic to cpa offers. sofar so good, there hasn't been a single domain banned yet the last years and they got promoted for example with xrumer and other tools so its not like they had a low profile ;)

i also did a test with 20 xyz domains that i bought last year. used them as direct money pages (adult niche, cloaked), but also for backlinks between eachother. the domains are all still indexed as of today.
did the same with 10 xyz domains in another niche (pharma) and those are still indexed and getting SE traffic aswell. btw most of them are wp autoblogs, but some are also static html sites all generated with argo content (sorry not trying to promote my software as i'm the dev, just a fact..).

that being said, i don't think the de-indexing is specific to cpa or something, its probably manual reviewers that flagged your domain or some competitor snitching..

(2016-09-08, 12:54 AM)guest888 Wrote: I am sure there is people reporting the sites to google and google have a team checking.
I was working with someone on cpa joint venture and I told him my site I used for seo which was getting me $1500-1700 per month and the following day it got deindexed!
It lasted around 1 year and 3 months and was ranking for keywords that only 1 or 2 other competitors had their eyes on so almost no competition.
Which cloaker do you use?
2016-09-08, 04:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-09-08, 04:01 AM by styx.)
my own software called "final cloak", but its still private as its using a new cloaking method, so there is a lot to take into account first before it can be released..
the private beta has been running since 2014 and no domains have been deindexed as of date (tested on literally thousands of domains).
in the meantime as my customers got impatient :D i also made anotherone called argocloak which is a wordpress plugin, so only works for wp.
its also kinda semi-private for now as in that i sofar only give it to users of my software (argo content - and sorry not trying to promote).
so that being said, basically i use both of them :)
oh on a handfull sites i also just use .htaccess cloaking that comes with argo builtin as it also seems to work good enough for churn&burn (but easier to detect and less reliable)

2016-09-14, 01:10 PM,
Big branded domains get nearly no penalties at all, EMD/PMD domains of mine sometimes get penalized.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2017-11-21, 03:20 PM,
(2016-09-08, 04:00 AM)styx Wrote: my own software called "final cloak", but its still private as its using a new cloaking method, so there is a lot to take into account first before it can be released..
the private beta has been running since 2014 and no domains have been deindexed as of date (tested on literally thousands of domains).
in the meantime as my customers got impatient :D i also made anotherone called argocloak which is a wordpress plugin, so only works for wp.
its also kinda semi-private for now as in that i sofar only give it to users of my software (argo content - and sorry not trying to promote).
so that being said, basically i use both of them :)
oh on a handfull sites i also just use .htaccess cloaking that comes with argo builtin as it also seems to work good enough for churn&burn (but easier to detect and less reliable)

Hi there, been following you on Forum discussions are not allowed here. as well for your private cloak software. I've been using literally all of the current commercial cloakers and got my adwords accounts banned in matter of days.

Btw I also tried PMing you here but apparrently I dont have enough posts.

Appreciate if you could guide me where to get your finalcloak.
Also trying to get your Algo Content. 

Thanks!