Are you great in Graphic Designing? Look here.
2017-04-25, 02:47 PM,
To cut it all sweet and short.

I need a graphics guy to create designs for me for specific niches and all of this will be used for tee's/Mugs/Tote bags and etc.

Requirement :
*Must have a portfolio
*English Speaking
*No plagiarizing content.
*Must have skype

Note : We will have a MOA (Memorandum of Agreement). I need to make sure you're a real person and really have skills for graphic designing. Don't want to ruin my business reputation with plagiarizing content.

I will be advertising all graphics with the use of social media ads and media buys. Everything is all ready to go just need designs to start it up.

How I earn : I mark up the base price of the item by 5$.
So for example if the base price is 6$, I add 5$ for it so total is 11$ = Selling price

To cut everything and I want to be clear you guys or to the one I'm working with.

2$ = Advertising and Media buys
3$ = Earnings.

Payment terms :

There are 2 options it's either 10% of my total profit or 1$ per item sold.
For example : If I sell 100 items. You would get 1$ per each item so that's 100$

You would get access to the profit tab to track every earning and I get paid every 24hrs once the campaign ends.
2017-09-13, 12:59 PM,
add me on skype : dirty.gfx
i need to know what are the things you want me to make?
i will show you my portfolio in any field you want :)
2017-09-13, 01:01 PM,
Yeah guy, i'm your man, add me on skype if interested (vinziagars)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Someone With a GSA Setup - Great earnings Potential! Aɪʀʙᴏʀɴᴇ ⭐️ 7 1,498 2016-04-19, 06:38 AM
Last Post: OnlyProfit
  I need a PRO Graphic/Coder luckskywalker 1 504 2014-08-17, 05:29 PM
Last Post: MIG92
  Great white/blackhat niche - Looking for small investment smikkelmikkel 0 342 2014-05-24, 05:52 PM
Last Post: smikkelmikkel

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top